New York State Hobby/LE Info Thread

I drive a1978 Winnebago

to look like a tourist Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Convenient for out calls.
Can't agree more with Tori and Jon. Many years ago I was pulled over in the Falls with a SW in the car. In retrospect I suspect she was known to LE and they watched her get in the car. They separated us and did their best to get one of us to flip on the other. Their story was the one that flipped first would go home and the other would be charged. We both stuck to our story (I was giving her a ride home) and both ended up walking away. I am convinced if either of us had cracked we would have both gone to jail.
Can't agree more with Tori and Jon. Many years ago I was pulled over in the Falls with a SW in the car. In retrospect I suspect she was known to LE and they watched her get in the car. They separated us and did their best to get one of us to flip on the other. Originally Posted by Vulture
A petite lil birdie told me they are still doing that in NF....ijs
Street meat is just too risky......
Legal Advice on a hook site?
A few years back there was a guy on another board that was sure that when at an AMP any activity was legal as long as the lady kept both feet on the floor...
Wish it was true, I'd be limiting the position to standing doggy during my visits at both massagee places and with providers.
Twenty-five years ago the Internet wasn't the marketing tool it is today and the streets were a little more necessary for the working girl. The outdoor selection was better then. Today.... not so much.
Can't agree more with Tori and Jon. Many years ago I was pulled over in the Falls with a SW in the car. In retrospect I suspect she was known to LE and they watched her get in the car. They separated us and did their best to get one of us to flip on the other. Their story was the one that flipped first would go home and the other would be charged. We both stuck to our story (I was giving her a ride home) and both ended up walking away. I am convinced if either of us had cracked we would have both gone to jail. Originally Posted by Vulture
yup

they really cant do anything by just watching her get into your car as they have no clue or record of a deal

stay silent they eventually will give up as long as you or her have no warrants

you may get a traffic violation if they get frustrated

same applies as dwi

I was stopped and they did the interrogation with the so called light and alcohol sensor

but als I said was

"I DONT DRINK"

just kept repeating that till they wanted me to blow in the pre test piece of plastic thing

which I refused cause no need cause "I DONT DRINK"

that caught me a ticket for refusal of breath test but it was not actual breath alizer

next step was road side test

and I passed that

they put me back in my car

gave me a bogus speeding ticket and I was on my way

so bottom line

they begin to gather a case AGAINST you from

what YOU say from first contact and

incriminating evidence IS the goal
yup

they really cant do anything by just watching her get into your car as they have no clue or record of a deal

stay silent they eventually will give up as long as you or her have no warrants

you may get a traffic violation if they get frustrated

same applies as dwi

I was stopped and they did the interrogation with the so called light and alcohol sensor

but als I said was

"I DONT DRINK"

just kept repeating that till they wanted me to blow in the pre test piece of plastic thing

which I refused cause no need cause "I DONT DRINK"

that caught me a ticket for refusal of breath test but it was not actual breath alizer

next step was road side test

and I passed that

they put me back in my car

gave me a bogus speeding ticket and I was on my way

so bottom line

they begin to gather a case AGAINST you from

what YOU say from first contact and

incriminating evidence IS the goal Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Thats some sound illegal advice. Wonder how many want ta follow yer lead. That would clean out some riffraff
Twenty-five years ago the Internet wasn't the marketing tool it is today and the streets were a little more necessary for the working girl. The outdoor selection was better then. Today.... not so much. Originally Posted by Vulture
I've worked in SW neighborhood for over thirty years. Very convenient and all that was available. Not sure if they were any better than they are now. We just had nothing to compare to. Thankfully internet made street trolling a thing of the past for me.
I've worked in SW neighborhood for over thirty years. Very convenient and all that was available. Not sure if they were any better than they are now. We just had nothing to compare to. Thankfully internet made street trolling a thing of the past for me. Originally Posted by generalbob
My biggest bitch about moving from SW market to Internit market is the prices went sky high. Maybe cause the hooks now have to pay a data plan...increased overhead.
No bait and switch on the street.....
No bait and switch on the street..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
No, just smell like bait.
No, just smell like bait. Originally Posted by generalbob
To damn funny, this is so y I love you, well plus that huge cock your packin and that top notch pussy eating skill ; )
To damn funny, this is so y I love you, well plus that huge cock your packin and that top notch pussy eating skill ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
You even lie sexy!!
Mf'r jinx himself over here or got spooked outta his mind? Whew