Houston's Hobby Reputation, why so negative??

Originally Posted by Wakeup
LOL!! Fucking hilarious!! Who knew that Matlock was such a badass??
Damn it Caroline...turn your PM's back on...
As I said, I could see how this seems offensive. And I'll repeat, these things are being said by the people that come from there.

Thank you all for your opinions.

Thank you wakeup for the word jousting.
It's not what you said. It's how you said it.
Come back any time...but bring respect with you next time, or you gets the hose again...
Damn it Caroline...turn your PM's back on... Originally Posted by Wakeup
She seems to be a really bright individual. Maybe she blocked you.

Hey there Ladies and Gents. I am considering a couple trips to the Houston area this Fall. Originally Posted by April Cox
I actually have no particular interest in visiting Houston, so this is not a threAD as you accuse. Originally Posted by April Cox
Glad that's settled.
I said before, I practically quoted some of your own, so, I did apologize for taking the "tone" again, I didn't intend to seem so harsh.

I did not make these things up, do yall understand? I asked to be set straight on the matter. Fact from fiction.

And now I see, thank you again.
Apparently she's surprised that she wasn't welcomed with open arms by Houston members after she continually bashes both the men and women here.
I said before, I practically quoted some of your own, so, I did apologize for taking the "tone" again, I didn't intend to seem so harsh.

I did not make these things up, do yall understand? I asked to be set straight on the matter. Fact from fiction. Originally Posted by April Cox
I would love to know exactly who from here you were quoting.
I understand now thank you.
She seems to be a really bright individual. Maybe she blocked you. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Getting sporty again Elizabeth?
I would love to know exactly who from here you were quoting. Originally Posted by Swamp Donkey
Nope, no way baby, not gonna tell, I will take the heat on this one.
And I'd say it's more than one someone.
It's all true. I, personally, am straight up thuggin err day.
Nope, no way baby, not gonna tell, I will take the heat on this one.
And I'd say it's more than one someone. Originally Posted by April Cox
Then nothing you say means shit.