Anyone play on Thanksgiving day?

She used vulgarity with a purposeful intent Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Of course. I meant every one of them
Wow. What a low blow. Not cool.
...a completely false low blow at that. I do not know this person as my prrsonal life andhobby life DO NOT cross over.

Claiming to know anything about my life is absurd.
Thanks Steve. I could have handled it better. But as i have said before i like my swear words when pissed. Lol Originally Posted by Amber Does
Nothing wrong at all with you choice of words, Amber. Swear words are quite effective--and justified--when provoked. I applaud the way you handled things.
I know it's easier said than done, but try to ignore the assholes who don't come close to representing the people here. You've handled yourself with nothing but class, and the ignorant opinions of a guy who knows jack-shit about your life doesn't change that fact.

Sad, indeed. But you, Amber, are anything but. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Nothing wrong at all with you choice of words, Amber. Swear words are quite effective--and justified--when provoked. I applaud the way you handled things. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
You have become the Board's biggest suck up. You call that classy? Even Amber wouldn't call it that. Not that her disdain for this guy isn't totally justified , but reign yourself in some young man before you are asked to hand in your balls for their safe protection. It may be too late.

On topic, I'm not playing this year , but have in the past. I am with NBT and Amber that Holidays are just another day. Play if you can.
You have become the Board's biggest suck up. You call that classy? Even Amber wouldn't call it that. Not that her disdain for this guy isn't totally justified , but reign yourself in some young man before you are asked to hand in your balls for their safe protection. It may be too late. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
"Young man?" Can you possibly be more condescending?

I've got nothing to reign in, and you can play forum police on someone else's time. Amber was perfectly fine until someone went after her. Yeah, I've got no problem referring to her overall demeanor as classy. Well-chosen curse words in one's defense don't change that.

But, really, why the hell do so many people around here feel the need to go after others? Maybe that--and a little anonymity--are what it takes for a guy to feel superior. And that's precisely what needs to be reigned in.
Real quick ...

OG ...

and Amber, I'm sorry but please tone it down ... Name calling?

DD
Are you fucking kidding me you dumbass ignorant mother fucker. Go fucking kill yourself
How about you come meet me and tell that shit to my face bet you cant you pussy ass.

You know nothing about me or my life so your making a general assumption that all of us 'whores' dont take care of their kids.

Go fucking die please

And for the record i have no idea who this dumb fuck is Originally Posted by Amber Does
Like i am still so fucking dumbfounded that anyone could come at someone like this and just assume so fucking blatently.
So sad Originally Posted by Amber Does
Like who the fuck are you? Or did some little 'girl' tell you this bs... because sounds awfully familiar to some bullshit that was said to me last year by a girl because i didnt want fuck with her... harassing me telling me im a bad mother even though we had only met one time and i never even talked about my life to her.

Go fuck yourself

You dont know shit so go fucking die kthankxbye

Maybe your bitter who the fuck knows im so over this bs Originally Posted by Amber Does
"Young man?" Can you possibly be more condescending?

I've got nothing to reign in, and you can play forum police on someone else's time. Amber was perfectly fine until someone went after her. Yeah, I've got no problem referring to her overall demeanor as classy. Well-chosen curse words in one's defense don't change that.

But, really, why the hell do so many people around here feel the need to go after others? Maybe that--and a little anonymity--are what it takes for a guy to feel superior. And that's precisely what needs to be reigned in. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
OK WK -- so you feel "mother fucker" is classy? How about "go fucking kill yourself"? You think "go fucking die" and "dumb fuck" are classy when properly used? So -- you'd have no problem saying that stuff in front of your mom or your kids or your pastor or anyone ? If you really find that classy , then you are too far gone to advise anyway and that has NOTHING to do with internet anonymity.

Spreading the holiday cheer is all Steve. I think Amber is edgy and generally likable and real, but I would not term those posts classy. To each his own I suppose. Hopefully it gets you in her pants if that is your goal, but she would respect you more if you didn't suck up so much as she is that kind of girl.
Keep in mind that it is the internet and essentially everything goes. The people here are like cartoon characters, who cares what they say, even if it would be severely out of line in a real world setting.

Some anonymous Fred-Nothing in computerland challenges someone else's parenting. Big fucking deal. I would care more if my dog didn't shit one day.
I am always amazed at some of the guys on here that seem to blatantly hate all women in general
You have become the Board's biggest suck up. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
ya gots that right
The people here are like cartoon characters Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
certainly not ...plastic man
I am always amazed at some of the guys on here that seem to blatantly hate all women in general Originally Posted by tonytuna
plastic man loves ...everyone
certainly not ...plastic man Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Everybody except Plastic Man I meant.
Don't forget everyone. In 20 minutes it's federal holiday, hence everything changes. No more hooking, no more personal attacks, no more grandstanding, no more negativity.