Marisa of Dallas 2

Thanks Kitty really love your words to live by.. I wrote them down and now have them on my mirror...you seem as beautiful inside as you are outside

and Kaylee , I love you and thank you for always being my friend from the beginning....

You know me as a real person and not just as a provider and can vouch for the reality of my situation and who I am as a person, not a CRAZY one ...

maybe someday when I can let go of all this anger and animosity and have a fresh start....

and be the provider I used to be, I will be back...

I'm very, very angry about the things I've had to endure the last 3 years, in my business and outside of it

I would love to see the days again where I am working again ...and happy to be a provider,

but if not then its just not worth hurting myself or anyone else over..

I look forward to sharing about the new and better stuff I can make happen...

I really hope everyone at the board can understand where I'm coming from,

and my story is just as important to think about for you all ,

and as important for me to share

as it was at its moment of its success, as it is ....

at its downfall...

You guys used to always listen to me at my best days and biggest successes

You all cheered me on when I went for being one of the TOP 3 providers

Why do you not think its important to be kind and supportive when a legendary provider is having second thoughts or feelings about her profession....

Its like I only mattered when I was doing well, and now that Im not, you discard me even as a fellow human being

How could you not care that my heart is breaking because of things I did?

How can you dogpile me when I am already admitting my wrongs and apologizing and trying to find the support I need....

Its people like addict, although entitled to their own opinion that cheapen the human-ness of our existence as providers

But that's the difference these days, so many insensitive, sense of entitlement type of guys that have forgotten to respect us and keep things simple,

That's why great providers with longstanding reputable histories like myself can turn into

regretful, spite filled, negative and as equally mean people....

Just the public ridicule of my weakest moments was enough to engage the beginning of the end for me

I hope I have helped some of you see my situation a little more clearly and it has nothing to do with "crazy"

Its reality..

and to tell you the truth I was really hurt to see Jules Jaguar here speaking against me and adding to the comments, she truly was someone I admired and can say I was always friendly with on our personal my space/facebook...I was surprised ..
my sentiments exactly...what did I ever do to you ?

well it doesn't matter really...
none of this does, gotta go,

Thanks for listening

I love you
I agree, she should she have left this thread alone BUT it is human nature to defend yourself and you my friend were the first to take the bait and helped stir the shit pot.

Marisa, I hope you let this matter drop and just focus on healing your heart and spirit. The sooner this thread dies the sooner it can be just a bump in the road on this journey we call life.
If Marisa and Kitty are in the same room can fusion happen?

Just curious.
Thanks Kitty, I have those words to live by posted on my mirror, and you are just as beautiful inside as you are outside

And Kaylee, thank you for always being my real friend, someone that can truly vouch for my reality as a person , and it doesn't include the words "crazy"

And addict, its that kind of attitude that just breeds more negativity

I was a legendary, highly reviewed top provider that earned a respectful title in my business and I deserve way more respect than you have given me

You may disagree but enough is enough

Just like my community can be supportive when they welcomed me here and I was cheered on at every great review and success I had...over the last 10+ years....

I did expect more support from the same community as I reached a very different place in my career

I guess I was wrong....
Boltfan, I would love nothing more than fusion with Kitty...LOL She seems like an awesome woman , reminds me of myself when I was younger

BUT Im not sure I am understanding your comment correctly- .....