The Airport ...

This thread is about meeting some one in hobby or not at the airport right??
Just checking because a few OP's don't see to remember that when I post in
The threads so sorry berk but I want let the flys get me off topic again.

I already shared a few stories and have to many to list here but if I think about
It I don't know if some I have seen is in the hobby or not but I have fucked just
About everything that works in airport to strangers. Like txboi said a few female
Pilots airport staff flight crew I smashed on a lil bad ass waitress that was working
At the TGIF in Atlanta right by the baggage claim, I think she caught an uber to my
Hotel and we chill for a minute and then bang bang. I let her shower and said
Holla lol. I travel for a living so most of all my encounters is going to involve the
Airport at some point. I don't hobby When I am on the road really I just give a lil
Money to the ones I do meet and knock off. I don't do free pussy regardless if she
Is in the hobby or not because free pussy always cost more in the end and I don't
Need that shit. Originally Posted by suiram77
Wait, whaaat dafuq... You meet strange women (that are not hookers)at airports or on airplanes while traveling, hook up with them and pay them afterwards?

Bruuuh
Wait, whaaat dafuq... You meet strange women (that are not hookers)at airports or on airplanes while traveling, hook up with them and pay them afterwards?

Bruuuh Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Youre going to be named smg#16384....
Why don't you tell us another 20 stories (lies) about your adventures at airports.... Have you done any tsa agents? What about baggage handlers? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Shoe shiners?

Bruuuh Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Hell yes!! It's just a few bucks I don't do free pussy you can have it buddy lol
Why don't you tell us another 20 stories (lies) about your adventures at airports.... Have you done any tsa agents? What about baggage handlers? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Mr jealously I know you wish you had my life boy!!!
No I have not fucked no baggage handlers and
Probably because they are on the ground.
Anything else you want to know I will do all
I can to help you dream lmao!!!
Mr jealously I know you wish you had my life boy!!!
No I have not fucked no baggage handlers and
Probably because they are on the ground.
Anything else you want to know I will do all
I can to help you dream lmao!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
Youre sucha stud (on your dreams)....but no tsa agents?

Tell us your stories...
Youre sucha stud (on your dreams)....but no tsa agents?

Tell us your stories... Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
One tsa agent at jfk in New York about 3 years ago she
Was a milf a hot one to smg2
One tsa agent at jfk in New York about 3 years ago she
Was a milf a hot one to smg2 Originally Posted by suiram77
I knewn it! (Not) ...
Have you done any first ladies?
I knewn it! (Not) ...
Have you done any first ladies? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
SMG2 you make me smile and laugh all the time
But if you mean pastors wifves as 1st ladies then
No I have not but have had some eyes looking my
Way when we had to play at some church functions
Lol!!
SMG2 you make me smile and laugh all the time
But if you mean pastors wifves as 1st ladies then
No I have not but have had some eyes looking my
Way when we had to play at some church functions
Lol!! Originally Posted by suiram77
You really don't know who/what the First Lady is?
You really don't know who/what the First Lady is? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Omg not you smg#4 wow you guys are really sweet on me I have never
Seen a group of guys that like a guy more than the ladies damn!!!
Carry on my friend but stay on topic no hijacking
I think we need something like to a secret handshake or "steal home" gesture.
I had a familiar face (and rack) next to me on a flight out of town a couple years back. I knew her from photos and her post in chat but she didn't know me. We talked almost the whole way....complete BS back stories on both sides which was kind of fun and entertaining. Anyway, the whole time I was thinking how can I connect the dots in a non awkward "wear your face" kind of way? Never found the courage or words to break that barrier. "I seen your boobies online" was the front runner but didn't have the mustard to win.

My suggestion is three tugs of the earlobe followed by a pronounced brush of the tip of the nose. If the other person signals back they are fair game (or retarded)...either way swing for the fences. Originally Posted by bored@home
I totally agree with this!!! There should be a secret gesture! For now I think I'm just going wink and flash a smile! Lol

Berk you are very beautiful lady and I would love to run into you
In an airport one day. It would be more fun if you and I was happening
To be catching the same flight out and we only had 20 mins. We could
Find a place where I could spread your legs in a v shape and taste that
Pussy until we here them say last call for our flight out. Then you can
Join me in the mile high club and I finish you off until you cum all in my
Mouth,Damn that shit sounds good;

Lets make that shit happen on purpose I'm ready lol!! Originally Posted by suiram77
Thank you for the compliment but could you please refrain from the negativity in my thread?!?! This is suppose to be fun and I would appreciate if it was kept on topic. Let's focus on the fantasy and let our minds wonder ��

Oh great post! I love airports and airport bars for that very reason! I love to chat it up with travelers and there are many fascinating people to meet. I have exchanged numbers with several and ended up dating or in long distance hook ups on a regular basis. Good times and memories! Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
[COLOR="rgb(112, 128, 144)"][COLOR="rgb(112, 128, 144)"]I agree!!! I love scanning around the airport bars for the eye candy and conversation.
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Well hello, stranger.

I would totally bangalang you in "D" terminal. Lol

This is a badass thread topic Berkleigh. I love the eye candy at the airport. I've thought many times of working the bars at the Grand Hyatt. Maybe one of these nights... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
THN I know exactly what your talking about with this particular location. I actually have stayed there as a guest more times than I can count with a certain gentleman I've been involved with for several years. I have stories for days about my times there.

Call me, you have my number and let's plan an adventure one night! The bartender there makes the absolute best chocolate martini I've ever had! Hands down!!!

Hey DK? Coincidence much?

You just met Berkleigh.
Berkleigh is traveling.
You are traveling.

Not that it is any of my business but it just caught my attention. Originally Posted by Iam45

[COLOR="rgb(112, 128, 144)"]

LOL

I believe DK was traveling on business.
I on the other hand, I was not and flew to New York to celebrate one of my best girlfriends birthday. I would post pictures of the shenanigans from my trip but because she's a well known retired provider I will respect her privacy!

If DK and went on a trip together, it would definitely be memorable.
Maybe we should plan something in the future and include Reese!!!

Anyone who's traveled with me or had my company in general, knows I like to really like to create memories!

[/COLOR]

Haha good one! I could only hope to travel with someone like Berk. I would say my two travel companion options would be either her or Reese. I an a fan of the more mature crowd, these ladies are sexy and sophisticated, but can still have fun without being "over the top". My only reservation about these two would be the "mile high club" part. I'm not sure I can join this exclusive club with either one of them on a "low key" basis. I would assume that if we were to make love on a plane, the entire group would be our audience, lol! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
[COLOR="rgb(112, 128, 144)"]LOL and there's nothing wrong with that!!!
I would be honored DK and I know Reese would as well!
You're a sweet man! ❤️
[/COLOR]

Lol! You know I am way too vocal for "low key" ....but for you, I would try to tone it down a bit. Although..... You know what? I really don't mind an audience and I know Berk doesn't either...lol Originally Posted by Reese Foster
[COLOR="rgb(112, 128, 144)"]Damn right Ms.Foster!!! Lol

Hey girl hey!!! We could definitely put on a show!
[/COLOR]

Read some great stories and responses! Thanks for that! Kept me entertained on my flight back home from New York!

I can honestly say that this would be a rush for me and will definitely be added to my bucket list of things to accomplish.
It doesn't even matter to me really if it's hobby related because Someone has recognized me or if it's a civilian man ... Or a woman LOL ... I'm a lush and love meeting new people!

You never know what will come of it ... I'm more after the chase of thrill.
That's really what intrigues me!!!

Sorry for all the font color typos! I'm jet lagged and sending from my iPad!!! Lol😴💤
I totally agree with this!!! There should be a secret gesture! For now I think I'm just going wink and flash a smile! Lol

Thank you for the compliment but could you please refrain from the negativity in my thread?!?! This is suppose to be fun and I would appreciate if it was kept on topic. Let's focus on the fantasy and let our minds wonder ��

[COLOR="rgb(112, 128, 144)"][COLOR="rgb(112, 128, 144)"]I agree!!! I love scanning around the airport bars for the eye candy and conversation.
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

THN I know exactly what your talking about with this particular location. I actually have stayed there as a guest more times than I can count with a certain gentleman I've been involved with for several years. I have stories for days about my times there.

Call me, you have my number and let's plan an adventure one night! The bartender there makes the absolute best chocolate martini I've ever had! Hands down!!!

[COLOR="rgb(112, 128, 144)"]

LOL

I believe DK was traveling on business.
I on the other hand, I was not and flew to New York to celebrate one of my best girlfriends birthday. I would post pictures of the shenanigans from my trip but because she's a well known retired provider I will respect her privacy!

If DK and went on a trip together, it would definitely be memorable.
Maybe we should plan something in the future and include Reese!!!

Anyone who's traveled with me or had my company in general, knows I like to really like to create memories!

[/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(112, 128, 144)"]LOL and there's nothing wrong with that!!!
I would be honored DK and I know Reese would as well!
You're a sweet man! ❤️
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(112, 128, 144)"]Damn right Ms.Foster!!! Lol

Hey girl hey!!! We could definitely put on a show!
[/COLOR]

Read some great stories and responses! Thanks for that! Kept me entertained on my flight back home from New York!

I can honestly say that this would be a rush for me and will definitely be added to my bucket list of things to accomplish.
It doesn't even matter to me really if it's hobby related because Someone has recognized me or if it's a civilian man ... Or a woman LOL ... I'm a lush and love meeting new people!

You never know what will come of it ... I'm more after the chase of thrill.
That's really what intrigues me!!!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Excuse me Ms. Berk but what negativity?? and did you tell the other
Guys to stay on topic awe no!! So please don't try to single me
Out if you go back and read the last 3 pages you will see that I
Was on topic and I only responded to the social media gangsters
Club. So be fair to all or not to none Hun.

Btw it's not your thread its a public thread love
First of all, it is a Thread that I created in a public forum and second this Thread is only 2 pages as of now.

I responded to your PM and thanked you for the compliment and response here and explained it wasn't my intention to single you out.

I'm just not going to entertain any drama from anyone nor will I engage in an argument. That's not what I'm here for. End of Story.

Moving on ...