POP ROCKS

There has been a disturbing trend in the last few years to use the word 'fuck' as the first syllable of another unrelated word. For example, "fucktard".

I submit that this is LAME. About as lame as doing the same thing with the word 'ass' (i.e. "asshat"). Ass belongs as the first syllable conjoined to exactly one word: HOLE. That's it. Not hats, pants, shoes, cars, or spiny echidnas. Clear?

People who do this are fucking idiots, not fuckdiots. Got it?

There is value in the purity of profanity, people. Don't mess with it! Originally Posted by more-is-better

GOT IT JACKASS
Why in this world would anyone want pop rocks???? This is totally crazy.
Another thing..... anytime you are with Shea.... you will need NO sweets or candy!!! She is one of the sweetest and most intelligent ladies I know!!!

Fuck a bunch of pop rocks. An Altoids and an ice cube is fun thing tho with neither being inserted into any past of a lady's nether region. The guy has to orally ingest the Altoid and let it sit for a while. And there is always the risk of irritation, but back i the heyday of A*P* it was all the rage, Fire and Ice. Drive a clit crazy.

Disclaimer: there is risk associated with any behavior. Be kind to womankind and only play this game with willing participants. Save a vagina, eat a cheesburger! (and THEN an Altoid).