Hillary meant it!!

Actually, we were victims of immigration reform in the 15th century.

But it's significant that you have all chimed in with statements of ethnic hatred.

Do any of you even know where you came from? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, your ancestors illegally immigrated to Spain then got tossed out? That doesn't make you Spanish. Lying pig
  • R.M.
  • 09-11-2016, 02:20 PM
Why? Is today $25 BNG day? at my mom's house. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Get back in the corner you little gay rat.
  • DSK
  • 09-11-2016, 02:26 PM
I hope she owns it you guys are a basket of deplorables and so much more. You guys act like nothing but petty common simple minded online thugs. Hilary was spot on. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Thank you for making my point. Hillary meant it, and her supporters believe it, even a stupid faggot like Sistine Chapel parrots the phrase..
  • DSK
  • 09-11-2016, 02:30 PM
"Looks deplorable?" "Sounds deplorable?"

Haven't you been defending the virtue of whookers as a means to bully others, Baboono? Now you're attacking the person who will become the first woman POTUS based on her looks?

Yes you have.

It's obvious you're a basket case.

You are living proof of the Drumpf strategy to turn this country into a nation torn by fear and hatred.

I think HRC was wrong to say half of you were deplorable. And I'm glad she apologized. But of course, that apology fell on deplorable ears, as we can see in this thread.

She was right on about you fuckers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thank you also for making my point. Hillary meant it, and you mean it. You think half of Trump's supporters are in the basket of deplorables. Own it all you liberal motherfuckers!!

Don't be scared to speak your mind, you little bunch of faggotty liberals.