Outrage anyone? 13 year old beaten by three 15 year old drug dealers

• CJ7
  • 08-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Your are an IDIOT! Why would I lose sleep over this or anything else discussed on this hooker board? You are the one making up shit to make the kid who got beat up look bad. I asked you to back your BS up and you could not. You have no shame! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
oh . my bad... I thought since you were being a drama queen over a teenager in Florida getting his ass kicked it was crushing your day to day life in Texas
oh . my bad... I thought since you were being a drama queen over a teenager in Florida getting his ass kicked it was crushing your day to day life in Texas Originally Posted by CJ7

I'm a "drama queen" because I called you out over your lie? You can't back up your lie, so you deflect and call me a "drama queen". Typical CBJ7 BULLSHIT!
Don't welsh on a drug buy the dealers will kick your ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Another IDIOT making up another lie about shit he knows nothing about!
I call BULLSHIT! Link. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
link to what ......the footage of the fight?
  • CJ7
  • 08-09-2013, 06:22 PM
link to what ......the footage of the fight? Originally Posted by JCM800
link to a fox news report I watched on tv ... there isn't one and he knows it so naturally he is compelled to ask for one ... its his childish way to look as if he won an argument, but we all know better
link to what ......the footage of the fight? Originally Posted by JCM800

Problems keeping up with this thread? I was asking CBJ7 to provide a link which backs up his claim that the 13 yr old was beaten because he "stole" the dope of the 15 yr olds.

There is footage of this incident taken from a cell phone. Do you call 3 older bigger 15 yr olds beating up on a single smaller 13 yr old a "fight"? Really?
link to a fox news report I watched on tv ... there isn't one and he knows it so naturally he is compelled to ask for one ... its his childish way to look as if he won an argument, but we all know better Originally Posted by CJ7

I'm supposed to believe a known liar like you? Really? LMAO!
  • CJ7
  • 08-09-2013, 06:33 PM
I'm supposed to believe a known liar like you? Really? LMAO! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

no, you're supposed to type BULLSHIT like a 3 year old, and then I agree with you.

proceed ..
Problems keeping up with this thread? I was asking CBJ7 to provide a link which backs up his claim that the 13 yr old was beaten because he "stole" the dope of the 15 yr olds.

There is footage of this incident taken from a cell phone. Do you call 3 older bigger 15 yr olds beating up on a single smaller 13 yr old a "fight"? Really? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
I'll reword it then ......how about "beat down" ...that work for you?
no, you're supposed to type BULLSHIT like a 3 year old, and then I agree with you.

proceed .. Originally Posted by CJ7

LOL. Just about everything you post is Bullshit!
I'll reword it then ......how about "beat down" ...that work for you? Originally Posted by JCM800

Yeah, that works. That's exactly what it was.
  • Doove
  • 08-09-2013, 07:06 PM
BULLSHIT! If white kids beats up on a black kid, the MSM would play it up as a hate crime and it would be all over the news. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
So you're (note the spelling, by the way) saying that there have been no schoolyard fights between white kids and black kids in that last, oh, 10 years?

Your are an IDIOT! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
And who doesn't love a daily dose of irony?
So you're (note the spelling, by the way) saying that there have been no schoolyard fights between white kids and black kids in that last, oh, 10 years. Originally Posted by Doove
Is that how you fight Dovchebag. 3 on one? You know what they say.
I didn't see anyone say that but you Doove.

So you're (note the spelling, by the way) saying that there have been no schoolyard fights between white kids and black kids in that last, oh, 10 years?

And who doesn't love a daily dose of irony? Originally Posted by Doove

So now we are talking about "schoolyard fights"? LOL. This was a beat down by 3 older, bigger kids on a younger, smaller kid. Two completely different situations moron.

And thanks for the grammar lesson. You led off with that which means you really had nothing.