Will "Man-Scaping" or Hygiene get us better service Ladies?

Keeping up with manscaping helps put the providers mind at ease--just as we look for sores, cuts, odors, etc. So do they.
I do it just because it is easier to stay clean.... which women like... I even trim under arms.... keeps oder down, sweat down and used less deoderant.........
RW or not, I can't imagine you'd have a good time if this is how she approaches your junk:

It doesn't take Cosmo or Reader's Digest to know that you're goal is to get to this:

(Okay, even in this Hobby, I don't think you'll ever achieve that look either.)
Nothing like tea baggin in the morning especially with a fresh shaved set. The sensation is over the top and a guaranteed nut everytime.... my02
We have become such a group of pussy motherfuckers. Come on...we're paying these bitches to fuck us. Wash that shit up down there and go...All these damn posts about what the ladies like...who cares? What i want is a lady that doesn't like it, but still smiles and tells me she does. That's what the fuck I'm paying for.
We have become such a group of pussy motherfuckers. Come on...we're paying these bitches to fuck us. Wash that shit up down there and go...All these damn posts about what the ladies like...who cares? What i want is a lady that doesn't like it, but still smiles and tells me she does. That's what the fuck I'm paying for. Originally Posted by Smokin
Well, some of us want to make sure the experience is enjoyable for both parties. I know It really gets me going when I get a woman off. So many factors impact the overall experience. As a hobbyist, I want to make sure I am not responsible for any hindrances to the provider giving it 110%. Be good to them and they will be good to you!