Bullying in Coed has to cease

This the other handle he still got …
  • R.M.
  • Today, 10:29 AM
^ you missed the great meltdown
If we didn't have time to make smores, I'm sure we'll have another chance in the near future.
^ you missed the great meltdown Originally Posted by R.M.
Boy that's an understatement. Read that stuff this morning. I think we have a nominee for the Eccie award for best dramatic performance in the coed section
^ you missed the great meltdown Originally Posted by R.M.
I know I was out of town, it’s funny that he can’t control his emotion

Foxtroter is on the verge of that handles meltdown
If we didn't have time to make smores, I'm sure we'll have another chance in the near future. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Bingo
I mentioned he was starting to crack back on Humble Beginnings thread, apparently he imploded, poor bastard.
Man all this still going on around here I
was off on a 4day date and missed all this charm of the OP and my lord I'm so far behind. But I do like smores!
Man all this still going on around here I
was off on a 4day date and missed all this charm of the OP and my lord I'm so far behind. But I do like smores! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Bullying is terrible yet a fact of life. Had to reprimand 3 great nurses who are shift leaders yesterday
Had 2 new nurses I hired come in my office in tears. These old hens harassed these two ladies into hating their job. I honestly believe that it's about me. These nurses have loved me for years but they are old and ugly , yet effective on their job. The two young, really pretty nurses I've been spending a lot of time with. Training then to do their jobs then these old hens stared. The old nurses are damn near retirement age, should have retired years ago but I can't fire them because of the union.. The poor ladies came in crying on my shoulder. Yes they are both extremely attractive and yes I thought about it, but one must never shit where they eat. You are extremely attractive by the way. I will have to see you whenever you are in Houston darling
Sir I'm giving detailed entail on another thread so please pause your trolling for one minute Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
Someone's time is almost ...
But, does Enstein's theory of time dilation apply in a fantasy world?
Someone's time is almost ...
But, does Enstein's theory of time dilation apply in a fantasy world? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I used to walk home after being bullied. Think about it. Scraggly white trailer park kid going to a predominantly black school. Walked home to the trailer park I lived at. About a mile. Walked hearing all those mean words in my head. Had food thrown at me at school because I pulled out my free lunch card. Mama I made it. Nothing fazes me anymore because I heard it all at my most broken state. This thread is really for others. You say my time is almost up Sir. UC, are you God? Your time could expire sooner than me
. Secondly , the only thing we can't control is when we are going to die. I forget the movie but a black person infiltrated the kkk, the most anti black organization known to man. You don't think people will figure out how to be somewhere they want to? If I believed that story I would still be in that trailer park but I am not that kind anymore
Members we need to stop the trolling, insulting and off topic comments

No additional warnings will be given
Can we flirt?
Dr=Doctor