Threesomes with two men and one lady

I have done it and would definitely do it again.
I've done it, the guys were extremely attractive, so I loved it.
An issue of safety really.
the rules are as follows:
1. If you see another man naked anywhere except the shower in a gym, you will be gay.
2. If you even accidentally touch the genitals of another man you will become gay.Assuming you are not a urologist.
That being said if you kept your eyes closed and boundaries were clearly defined and his penis was no bigger than yours it might work
I love sharing my wife with another man in bed, great fun with a very special ending iykwim ;-)
Josie Couture and Quiveredpeach LOL you can count me in that MFM trio
Done it! Enjoyed it! Will continue to, with heterosexual men who are secure with their own sexuality and not shy about being naked around other men.

3some of that nature is incredibly erotic!
double post
Not my cup of tea.
Curved if you ever get to Dallas look us up M/F/M is all we offer.

I do almost all my hobbyist activities when I travel.
My ex SO and I did the MFM thing many times and really enjoyed it! Of course it was with a good friend, so we were all very comfortable with it! And definitely no sword fighting going on.......it was all about me!
I have done the mfm only once and we were both straight guys, so as long as it is understood up front that it is all about the girl and the guys are compatable meaning both are about the teamwork involved in pleasing her it was and can be the best. I can see if there is not this compatablity and selflessness it could be not as much fun. My only issue is that I would not feel comfortable without both guys using condoms. I know with some girls it is important that the guys cum inside, and I would not enjoy that even if the obvious concerns that exist today weren't an issue.
When I am with a provider, I want all of her attention. The 2 guy thing i would have no interest at all in.
Pulling off a MFM in the hobby is a pain in the a** i can say that..and not in a good way..

not so hard if its 2 hobbyiest that are friends in the hobby..but try to put 2 hobbyiest together that both want a mfm 3 some..agree to it, etc.. its the sheer scheduling of it all that is difficult.. conflicting schedules are a pain to deal with and hard to overcome..

however.. mfm are a blast.. done some in the hobby and outside the hobby..if the guys are comfortable and confident..its a blast
When I am with a provider, I want all of her attention. The 2 guy thing i would have no interest at all in. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
What you said. Which is why I also have no problem saying I would like a FMF session... if it is about me ... hey, it's my dime... >: >
I haven't done it yet, but providing the circumstances were right I certainly could see it being fun. And yes, I don't think I would want to be outdone (too much) in the size department, or it might deflate the "ego" a little further.