Lets talk about something fun~Hobby New Years Resolutions~

Asian Ann! True beauty and sharp as a tack. Originally Posted by JadeRose
So the consensus is that Asian Ann is pretty damn awesome? An Asian persuasion encounter is definitely high on my bucket list too! Originally Posted by galaxon00
Independently of the mandle issue that you clearly have...

that would be a YES, Asian Ann won the MILF of the Year Poll and spoiled me for the Hobby ... costing me a lot of FUNny money ... Hey Ann, you "own" me (that is not an IB misspell, either)

... unlike you, she has no need for this crap you are pulling ... she is indeed smarter than that ... (I have to say "that" or get pointed).

Need to see her again ... NY reso ...
Asian Ann is one smart cookie and a hot lady who know how to tick my cock. Kinkiest lady I have met. Go see her.
Independently of the mandle issue that you clearly have...

that would be a YES, Asian Ann won the MILF of the Year Poll and spoiled me for the Hobby ... costing me a lot of FUNny money ... Hey Ann, you "own" me (that is not an IB misspell, either)

... unlike you, she has no need for this crap you are pulling ... she is indeed smarter than that ... (I have to say "that" or get pointed).

Need to see her again ... NY reso ... Originally Posted by fun2come
I'm really not Jade. I don't know what I have to do to prove that. I can post screenshots of texts I have had all last night and all day today with Asian Ann or she can post them. You guys are completely psychotic to spend your whole fucking useless lives patrolling eccie board smh.
I'm really not Jade. I don't know what I have to do to prove that. I can post screenshots of texts I have had all last night and all day today with Asian Ann or she can post them. You guys are completely psychotic to spend your whole fucking useless lives patrolling eccie board smh. Originally Posted by galaxon00
Please post the texts... That might help.....
  • Toyz
  • 01-06-2016, 01:23 PM
I'm really not Jade. I don't know what I have to do to prove that. I can post screenshots of texts I have had all last night and all day today with Asian Ann or she can post them. You guys are completely psychotic to spend your whole fucking useless lives patrolling eccie board smh. Originally Posted by galaxon00
It's a hobby within the hobby...gives me a much needed break from.my day job at the donut shop and my part time job plotting with how to take over the world...

Ease up on whaaa-spurz. He got one and now is in full on attack mode. He's fun to watch if you just get some.popcorn and sit back...
Next time I see Ann we'll make sure to talk 1 hour just about you ...

JR has the handle/mandle issues .. you ... time will tell....
Next time I see Ann we'll make sure to talk 1 hour just about you ...

JR has the handle/mandle issues .. you ... time will tell.... Originally Posted by fun2come
Good spend your social security check talking about me
  • Toyz
  • 01-06-2016, 08:08 PM
F2C u getting SS checks? WTF? I want some free gov'ment cheese...
Good spend your social security check talking about me Originally Posted by galaxon00
Damn, the secret is out

F2C u getting SS checks? WTF? I want some free gov'ment cheese... Originally Posted by Toyz
SSShhhhhhh.... I'll tell you the secret for 37.50, some bologna sandwiches and lots of beer or better yet, self made Margies

I know I know, such a cheap bastard, but hey once on SS you lose all dignity, you're an OLD FUCK.