Well don't cha just think the Dallas gunman was courageous and brave

Openly defying and brazenly disrespecting your President, while hoping that he fail, is not called PATRIOSIM, but rather TREASON!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
So it's ok if you liberals do it, but if a conservative questions ANYTHING about a dumbascrap occupier of the White House, it's treason ? You need to read the statute on what constitutes treason. And I have no agenda with you ,before you use that tired liberal whine on me.
Look I am not paranoid but I can see through all these innuendos - it's obvious that liberals are despised in these forums and the usual suspects will do anything and everything to ridicule us and hold personal agendas. We liberals have done nothing wrong in the last 8 years but vote for the candidate who we thought was best qualified and we can't celebrate our victory without being brutally attacked in these forums.
Wombraider, pizza lover, yssup rider, big tex, WTF, IVa biggen, have taken you conservatives to school and have argued their points with clear facts and without malice - yet you fucking republicans can't stand to be wrong.
I am sick of you guys and I am contemplating deactivating my account - I will not let you republicans dictate to me how to live my life!!! I am so sick of you guys I have tried praying for you guys but you guys can't seem to leave well enough alone - every darn day you guys have something hateful to say about the POTUS and yet you call yourself patriots??? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Oh shut the fuck up Caitlyn, jesus Christ, oh shit I said jesus Christ I have exposed my agenda against the walking idiot known as WE. Please don't pray for me, I would rather tell the devil I have already been there because I have had to listen to you. Hell he would probably understand and send me upstairs. If I was the liberal party I would most certainly get a court order stopping you from using the word liberal in anyway connected to you. Your not liberal your just fucking retarded. So there take my agenda and shove it up our well used and soiled ass.
should read your well used and soiled ass.
Oh shut the fuck up Caitlyn, jesus Christ, oh shit I said jesus Christ I have exposed my agenda against the walking idiot known as WE. Please don't pray for me, I would rather tell the devil I have already been there because I have had to listen to you. Hell he would probably understand and send me upstairs. If I was the liberal party I would most certainly get a court order stopping you from using the word liberal in anyway connected to you. Your not liberal your just fucking retarded. So there take my agenda and shove it up our well used and soiled ass. Originally Posted by dirty dog
You were really rolling along, right up until that last part.
So it's ok if you liberals do it, but if a conservative questions ANYTHING about a dumbascrap occupier of the White House, it's treason ? You need to read the statute on what constitutes treason. And I have no agenda with you ,before you use that tired liberal whine on me. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You fucking simpleton. If all the republicans were jumping off the cliff, would you follow along, dumbass? You sound like a kid, whining to his mother about some bullshit. "But he did it first" WHAAAAAAAA
You fucking simpleton. Originally Posted by WombRaider
How would you know? As Stupid as you are, you really shouldn't be calling others names that imply mental deficiencies. Pretty soon you will get the same reputation as your buddies, Shameless and BigTits.
How would you know? As Stupid as you are, you really shouldn't be calling others names that imply mental deficiencies. Pretty soon you will get the same reputation as your buddies, Shameless and BigTits. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Go fuck yourself, shitsipper. I would explain to you how fucking stupid you are, but it would be like trying to teach a chicken to do calculus.
You were really rolling along, right up until that last part. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yeah typo's can be a bitch sometimes.
I would explain to you how fucking stupid you are, but it would be like trying to teach a chicken to do calculus. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That just goes to show you how STUPID you really are ....

You have experience "trying to teach a chicken to do calculus."
That just goes to show you how STUPID you really are ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's rich! A friggin' IDIOT calling someone "STUPID."

Apparently LLIdiot is trying to drive off competition!

Tell us LLIdiot, when do you plan to answer the simple "yes" or "no" question.

Or is the question too difficult for a friggin IDIOT to comprehend?
It was clearly just a bad choice of words on her part.

Much like when Bill Maher said the 911 attackers weren't cowards
and he was correct, coward was a bad choice for a descriptive term,
a coward would have been hiding in the airport bathroom while the
other terrorist boarded the plane.

They were evil and insane, but not particularly cowards.

I otherwise can't stand Bill Maher, he is kind of funny sometimes though.
You fucking simpleton. If all the republicans were jumping off the cliff, would you follow along, dumbass? You sound like a kid, whining to his mother about some bullshit. "But he did it first" WHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by WombRaider
As I said, it ok for you liberals to slam a President or call some one names or get vulgar, but when your own play book is turned against you, you squeal and cry ! So YOU all don't like it when you're treated as you all treat others that aren't in lock step with your gruberized lying agenda. YOU can go cry to YOUR momma / sister now.
How would you know? As Stupid as you are, you really shouldn't be calling others names that imply mental deficiencies. Pretty soon you will get the same reputation as your buddies, Shameless and BigTits. Originally Posted by LexusLover
A reputation as a liberal liar ? He already has that rep and earned it in spades and proudly !! Right up with being the bukkake king of Arkansas !
  • DSK
  • 06-19-2015, 06:47 AM
Openly defying and brazenly disrespecting your President, while hoping that he fail, is not called PATRIOSIM, but rather TREASON!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
#nutcasewithagenda
Yeahtypo's can be a bitch sometimes. Originally Posted by dirty dog
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!