What are your favorite everyday household items to convert into kinky toys?

Yep ttnanks !

I was in he resale store with my SO...he picked it off the shelf and spanked me with it....it had a nice feel and an even better sound................there was a young teenage gal who looked over at us and smiled! lol
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Paid party on
mmm..fucked in the ass with a popsicle more than once..kinda gives a new meaning to ice cream headache. The peeled finger of ginger left in the ass is a whole nother dimension of bdsm play. And yes, tractor supply and Lowes can give all sorts of ideas...never underestimate the versatility of a sawed off shovel handle covered with a tube sock and a magnum condom. Also the biggest suction cup of them all...a new plumbers helper. Just a few things I have experienced!
I love squatting on a bottle and I love spanking with paddles. Butt plugs that go up in size.
I like to find anything in my house. Especially when doing custom videos
. .. liquor bottles. Broom ends. But plugs going larger in size. Anything I can do with. On onlyfans.com /desireemcggffee u can see someb
@the big kahuna. How do u use the suction cup
Figging is an experience I've yet to try. Hopefully I can remedy that soon.
Homemade humbler - chopsticks with rubber bands
Elastic string through a plastic clamp (like used on some hoodies) for a cock ring of sorts.
Wooden spoons (obvious)
Candles
Ice cubes
Chip clips for clamps, office binder clips if you want to take it to a new level.

I think I could keep going.
A Strong flow of water in the shower ACROSS my Clit
Mmmmm -Does This count?
Or Electrical tape being applied then pullled off my nipples, that a recent unexpected pleasure
I once got a spanking in a hotel room with the only thing she found handy - a bible courtesy of the Gideons. "The power of Christ compels you...."

Plastic hangars are fun for spankings as well. And let's not forget the humble grapefruit
A Strong flow of water in the shower ACROSS my Clit
Mmmmm -Does This count?
Or Electrical tape being applied then pullled off my nipples, that a recent unexpected pleasure Originally Posted by Vanessa Ink
I hope TSA doesn't take up electrical tape.
Here for it!

I once got a spanking in a hotel room with the only thing she found handy - a bible courtesy of the Gideons. "The power of Christ compels you...." Originally Posted by badbottom
Loving everyone's creative ideas!