Blue line up 8-23-19

Goes easy Hulk and save some for the rest of us!!

JT: It’s best to ignore some people. There has only been a handful of people with the desire to tarnish what Blue started. One left. Well not really one, maybe an eighth!!!

Enjoy the long weekend!!
You all have a good long weekend and take care of these ladies.
Y'all have a happy long weekend
I think I'll go to Blue tonight and f pound everyone Originally Posted by hulk-smash
Be careful, if you say everyone that includes mamasan. She will be ready for you.
Be careful, if you say everyone that includes mamasan. She will be ready for you. Originally Posted by Picachulon
That would be a review for the ages. Report back soon
Thanks for keeping us all posted!
That would be a review for the ages. Report back soon Originally Posted by Ghostrider
But you know it has happened, right? There was no review but a guy mentioned it once in a thread. Apparently, he wanted a bbfs cip session and the girl said no. The guy got mad and called mama. She said she could not force the girl but she was willing to do the job. It all ended with a happy client and a happy mamasan. Everyone wins!
Even mamasan need some dick every once in awhile
Thanks guys for the heads up. This is so wrong. Wow.

Removed pic links - staff edit

Looks like Blue Spa is working with LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Collecting license plates.

removed pic links - staff edit

If they caught a Billionaire. What do you think they will do to you ?

Blue working with Trafficking unit.
Bull shit. You have posted that crap everywhere Peter. As soon as a Mod see all of them then you will wear the Banned mark
Bull shit. You have posted that crap everywhere Peter. As soon as a Mod see all of them then you will wear the Banned mark Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Ghost I have rtm the mods. Staff is working on tracking Peter device. Then they will deal with Blue Spa. They are working with Law
I know I’m pissed of too. Don’t worry. Mods got this.

They have it under control now. Blue is marked for ever.
Blue is marked for ever. Originally Posted by Flavorguy
finally some truth from this posting Insane Asylum!

Blue is marked forever.. very high marks.. let's take a look at their latest Report Card:

Perfect A+

Mia A+

Penny A-

Violet A

Gold A

Lexi A

Vicky A+

Foxy A

I haven't seen Scarlet and Silver.. I have tasted all of the above.

and I didn't need to add, (cough) any condiment
As all ? That is pretty low level.
To translate to my level
A+ = A (probably lower, I haven’t seen any A in AMP yet)
A = C
A- = D or F (this is extreme. I would give Penny C or D from what I read. I would give Penny B or C from who I saw. She looks damn good for her age)
Good grades, Chung!
Good grades, Chung! Originally Posted by SteveJobs
Promoters UNITE !!!!