WANTS A DADDY ON THE SIDE

Just had to post so I could be under The Italianaprincessdfw....again!

Sometimes this site is so close to watching soap operas it's incredible. It's like I never left
someone please pm me what got bleeped out......
Just had to post so I could be under The Italianaprincessdfw....again! Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman
FAIL
Wanted: Young female with inviting entry points to drain my nuts when/if required. Title: Administrative Cocksucker. Job comes with paid parking (between my legs), health insurance (for the heart attack I'll suffer when your pimp/boyfriend walks in demanding cash or he'll "drop da dyme" on me and paid sick and leave (cuz if I have to read one more of these thinly-velied, 3rd person ads I'm gonna shove a finger down my throat to clear the rising bile I suffer every time I see a post from the OP!). Please call (number omitted b/c I'm shoving that finger down my throat!) and submit your resume (pimp compliments will be disregarded).
haha, awesome.
Hmmm...does posting ads in Co-Ed really bring in more business? It must be doing something because these girls just keep doing it. Originally Posted by Dharma
It must. Of course there are so many ladies with an ad as a sig line that it's pretty easy to see why certain providers seem to post on every single thread despite the fact they have nothing at all to say and their post is typically little more than a single short sentence.
Gin, Not a bad deal if you can get it, but probably not going to get it. But the upside to the Boss is if a visit cost him $$ and he did it every day, $1000, but he pays $$$$$ and gets it everyday, and may even get some work done at the office. Half price and an assistant., WOW! Sounds too good to be true.
Hey this type of Arrangement works well. I did it one. We both signed a non disclosure agreement at the begining. So when we ended it. Everything was fine.

xoxo Andy