What do you think of our sorry ass Mod?

RJ mods are like security officers, hall monitors, babysitters for adults.. They are here for our protection...right?

Kind of like everyone hates the c*ps, but when they are in trouble that's who they call.

I would be willing to bet(anything)�� if you guys sat down and conversed over pussy everything would be awesome and forgiven.
You guys actually have a lot in common.

Life is to short for fuckery.

Have a great Sunday gentlemen and keep fucking hot chicks.
Xo,
Sophia❤
You're welcome lol
  • SCRAP
  • 08-28-2016, 02:14 PM
I would be willing to bet(anything)�� if you guys sat down and conversed over pussy everything would be awesome and forgiven.
You guys actually have a lot in common. Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur

Really ???

So you'd bet me a full service no holds barred hour with you against double your hourly rate that if I sat down and talked to the mods I would say "all is forgiven and now we're buddies" ????

I'll take you up on that bet.

You might as well get undressed and head over to my house now.
Really ???

So you'd bet me a full service no holds barred hour with you against double your hourly rate that if I sat down and talked to the mods I would say "all is forgiven and now we're buddies" ????

I'll take you up on that bet.

You might as well get undressed and head over to my house now. Originally Posted by SCRAP
Lmfao!!!! I almost sprayed my sangria over the whole bar..and yes I will bet ALL OR NOTHING!
I am up for it BUT I have to be there when a meeting of the minds take place.
Lmfao!!!! I almost sprayed my sangria over the whole bar..and yes I will bet ALL OR NOTHING!
I am up for it BUT I have to be there when a meeting of the minds take place. Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur
Way to go Scrap, your fixin to have a hellova date!!
Way to go Scrap, your fixin to have a hellova date!! Originally Posted by Hunter 510
Lmao! You like the way scrap took over RJ's bet/date.
Lmao! You like the way scrap took over RJ's bet/date. Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur
No, I like the way Scrap just conned you into this date, cause there is not a snowballs chance in hell he can ever come to agreement with the mods involved in this tread, talking pussy, the presidential election or whatever topic you could come up with. Obviously you really don't know where this thread came from or what it all started about.

LMAO

I can't wait to read this review!!
  • SCRAP
  • 08-28-2016, 07:36 PM
I am up for it BUT I have to be there when a meeting of the minds take place. Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur
Oh Shit !!!

We gotta get this meeting to happen asap !!!

I'll give them one hour of bullshitting to convince me to hug it out.

Then,,, once they fail to earn my favor,,, you and I are sprinting to the nearest notel.
Hey Scrap, I will be standing by for that review. FEE = Lost Bet
  • CIFER
  • 08-29-2016, 05:50 PM
EW is ok in my book but he does take things to heart sometimes, but I also understand it is hard to be a mod. Not everyone can see things with equanimity and I think he does a good job at it. The rules are there for our protection but they should not deter us from having fun, let's us not forget that it is exactly why those rules were implemented, to help us have fun in a safe way.
EW is ok in my book but he does take things to heart sometimes, but I also understand it is hard to be a mod. Not everyone can see things with equanimity and I think he does a good job at it. The rules are there for our protection but they should not deter us from having fun, let's us not forget that it is exactly why those rules were implemented, to help us have fun in a safe way. Originally Posted by CIFER
Very well said