Hispanic TV Host Get Fired For Derogatory Remark About First Lady

I'm spouting gibberish? You had no response to my point because it was right. You are very free to say what you wish. You are also free to suffer for it. FWIW I think she's an attractive woman. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
why don't you send her PM maybe you can get her to suck your dick instead of asswipe rider
why don't you send her PM maybe you can get her to suck your dick instead of asswipe rider Originally Posted by gary5912
You can suck my dick? We need a gloryhole though. I can't see it's a dude or it's ruined.
Ouch! Must have struck a nerve. No, you're still on ignore but everyone keeps quoting you and then I see the reflected text. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
There are two instances in this thread where you have replied directly to something I posted that no one quoted but you or no one quoted at all... interesting. I think you're clicking 'view post' you dirty little cocktard. Curiosity has definitely gotten the better of DJ CORNINHISSHIT.
Personally, I would hate being on JDIdiot's ignore list.

His mindless back and forth banter is absolutely priceless!
  • shanm
  • 03-15-2015, 12:37 AM
Personally, I would hate being on JDIdiot's ignore list.

His mindless back and forth banter is absolutely priceless! Originally Posted by bigtex
True that!