Wow.. gimpy has michelleryan making threats on pm.

ItYes there are pics where you can ad text, don't be such a dumbass all the time. What is sad that even if he has that money that's all he has and your broke ass can only wish you can get close to that.lol a troll posting money pics and no reviews. Lame. And it's only 6k.. haha. That's not money fools one of my workers makes that in a week. Hahahaha. So lame.
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Reviews: 38

I think she pretty much proved that no one has taken over her PM's.

"But you can call me Mr. Goodnight..."

Forum Guidelines

Second slam by a mod. this week!!
ItYes there are pics where you can ad text, don't be such a dumbass all the time. What is sad that even if he has that money that's all he has and your broke ass can only wish you can get close to that.lol a troll posting money pics and no reviews. Lame. And it's only 6k.. haha. That's not money fools one of my workers makes that in a week. Hahahaha. So lame. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

That's why I hand wrote the note fool but you still claim its fake? Your a piece of work, just admit your the one that's broke. I've got plenty more than that, I'm not a roofer.

Man, post a pic of a couple of dollars and my pm is blowing up by these ladies. I remember when that chick posted your text and you had a hard time coming up with $160. Your not in my league.
lol Kick... Good one!
I'm reminded of that Seinfeld episode with Jerry talking about writing checks being like a note from mommy.
I've got this piece of paper, is it worth something?

hahahahaha Originally Posted by rockerrick

I miss that show! But good think Curb is back.
Keep lying to yourself... Why would providers contact a troll?. I think you had a small dream during nap time and woke up thinking you were me. Felt good didn't it?
Give it a rest Shrek... go play with Donkey (only thing you can) and your other alter Mata... Ummm... I mean Puss In Boots.

Why would providers contact a troll?. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
To tell Mata Leon what a puss he is and that he is a lying sack!

Damn Shrek... You just never know when your dumb ass is being handed to you!
I know gimpy, it sucks knowing such a badass like me is on the board. Little taste of how your reality failed so miserably.
Shrek and his one brain cell at work
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (36.3 KB, 51 views)
Since we all know she won't post again:

WTH INDEED!

I messaged you like an adult privately because you involved me in your deceptive lies and I just wanted you to stop and asked you politely.

You are proving how disrespectful you are that you couldn't honor my request privately to stop mentioning me in your posts. I don't like being referred to as anyone's girl or a beaten woman which has never occurred in my life. I wouldn't let anyone say that about any ex boyfriend in a public forum especially when it's not true. It's not right and it's not funny.

What is funny is how relevant you think you are and that "everyone " in houston needs to be warned about me. Most of houston has no clue who am I; so why would they care about your accusations of a possible troll using my pm handle lol! Even I am aware of my place on this site lmao!! I am a happy ho; I post, I screen, I fuck! I usually keep my mouth closed on the board! That's how the clients and I prefer it!

You are relevant as a dangerous person for girls to see!

I spoke up for myself in a private message and you want to blame it on anyone you think is RR!

You need to get a clue I am not going to take crap from some delusional, Shrek looking troll as yourself!

Have a nice night under your bridge you drunken troll ! You can't spell or complete a sentence with any grammatical structure so the message isn't very competent! Maybe work on that and be less concerned with girls you don't know!

Thanks for the little troll show! Lol

Again don't usually post and tried to handle this private! You brought it out here so this is my one and only post on this matter.

Attention seeking troll under the bridge was bored! Sadly, this is the only interaction that you can have with a woman on this board; due to your outstanding reputation amongst the ladies lol! Case closed! Mystery solved!

I'll go back to my happy ho existence!!

Goodnight! Originally Posted by Michelleryan

Getting your ass handed to you like this must of hurt more than a Mata Leon ass raping of an innocent young provider!
Keep lying to yourself... Why would providers contact a troll?. I think you had a small dream during nap time and woke up thinking you were me. Felt good didn't it? Originally Posted by Mata Leon

I would never ever want to be you. I'm younger, better looking and more successful than you.

I might be a troll to you but at least I'm not a midget shrek troll.

Have a good day trying to cover those checks you wrote.
Lol. Younger better looking.. haha. You look more like your avatar as I've been told. I do believe you that you don't want to be me. Why set yourself up for failure. It's hard to fill my shoes. Better just stay cluless
Lol. Younger better looking.. haha. You look more like your avatar as I've been told. I do believe you that you don't want to be me. Why set yourself up for failure. It's hard to fill my shoes. Better just stay cluless Originally Posted by Mata Leon

Its true, I'm still in my 30's old timer. Your shoes are filled with failure, I tend to stay away from that.