Ah yes, about that.... Well ,as a matter of fact, I DID tell her she needed to raise her rates.

I'm afraid there's no spinning basket involved in this. Revolving pussy, in this case, was just her way of saying she had men just go in and out quick as possible. Maybe escalator pussy might be a better fit.. Men get on, they get off and go their way.
Ms Kitty, I believe you are correct and a beautiful human being.
Good to know everybody is still going at it. I haven't peaked into the board in a while, good to know not much has changed.
knock knock
Allow me to settle the bet.......

WORD!!!

Now let's go back to making the "O" face, shall we?

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
knock knock Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Who's There?

Oh.. Wait... I'm sorry... You came knocking on MY door.....

To clarify a couple of things.... Yes.... For all those that asked.... Taylor/Hunter was invited by a member to attend the last GC Event.... The Invite WAS approved....

She did make an appearance and behaved herself unfortunately...

After all the stories of hearing what a great strip club monger she was I was truly disappointed in her behavior....

I didn't see her molest a single lady....

But with the new Equal Opportunity Rules we have applied..... All races and ages.... She joined Ms. Fran in representing the older of the group on the female side....

So having her served a purpose....

Anyway... Been too busy to get involved in this particular rodeo but will watch for the next party to join in on!

Who's There? Originally Posted by Whispers
Revolving Pussy!

Oh.. Wait... I'm sorry... You came knocking on MY door.....

To clarify a couple of things.... Yes.... For all those that asked.... Taylor/Hunter was invited by a member to attend the last GC Event.... The Invite WAS approved....

She did make an appearance and behaved herself unfortunately...

After all the stories of hearing what a great strip club monger she was I was truly disappointed in her behavior....

I didn't see her molest a single lady....
I'm in love with Jen. None of those girls could even compare

But with the new Equal Opportunity Rules we have applied..... All races and ages.... She joined Ms. Fran in representing the older of the group on the female side....

So having her served a purpose....

Anyway... Been too busy to get involved in this particular rodeo but will watch for the next party to join in on!

Fuck you. I am NOT old! Unless owning a pair of high tops and having feathered hair in elementary school and remembering Bobby Brown and Whitney before crack is an indicator of old. Fuck you, Whimpers.
  • Booth
  • 10-04-2011, 06:47 PM
Revolving Pussy!
Originally Posted by HunterGrace

Well somebody has to ask. Revolving Pussy who?
LMAO, nice one Booth!
Revolving Pussy!

I'm in love with Jen. None of those girls could even compare

Fuck you. I am NOT old! Unless owning a pair of high tops and having feathered hair in elementary school and remembering Bobby Brown and Whitney before crack is an indicator of old. Fuck you, Whispers. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
IS That an offer from Hunter Grace to make good on the Taylor Maiden Offer?

If so can I just put it to a good cause? You can kick off the donation drive at the Christmas party by offering up that 1 hour of your time as a Door Prize in the Raffle this year....
IS That an offer from Hunter Grace to make good on the Taylor Maiden Offer?
Hey TM owes me one too.
If so can I just put it to a good cause? You can kick off the donation drive at the Christmas party by offering up that 1 hour of your time as a Door Prize in the Raffle this year.... Originally Posted by Whispers
That would be interesting and show that both of you do have a heart.
How many stripper chasers does it take to make a retired provider go crazy?
How many stripper chasers does it take to make a retired provider go crazy? Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Who gives a rodent's red rectum... drama on the underbelly of society is hardly relevant anymore. A stripper making a "provider" jealous while fat old dudes salivate is not part of the 2011 model of a cool time.

Obviously none of you own your own homes or have real jobs...

Just saying....
Who gives a rodent's red rectum... drama on the underbelly of society is hardly relevant anymore. A stripper making a "provider" jealous while fat old dudes salivate is not part of the 2011 model of a cool time.

Obviously none of you own your own homes or have real jobs...

Just saying.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Do you just not have anything positive to say ever?????

I am sure you are just the life of the party everywhere you go....
Continued forays off of the subject path of this thread will result in attention of the negative kind from Staff. Either keep it civil and on topic or be silent!!

This is the one and only warning that will be issued.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff