I think its super sexxy when a man wears colognes.....

My favorite is Issey Miyake as well. The men's cologne smells great too. I also love Romance for women. I only have a few guys that wear cologne and it is such a turn on. I really don't wear perfume in sessions because I don't know if the client has an SO, but I will wear it if the clients P411 says he does like perfume.
My favorite and the one that smells the best on me is:

Yves saint Laurent - L'Homme.

Ladies just let me know.
My favorite is Issey Miyake as well. The men's cologne smells great too. I also love Romance for women. I only have a few guys that wear cologne and it is such a turn on. I really don't wear perfume in sessions because I don't know if the client has an SO, but I will wear it if the clients P411 says he does like perfume. Originally Posted by mikahranae
Issey Miyake is very soft and feminine. However, if perfume is inappropriate, a little aromatherapy oil dabbed behind the ears and on the wrists is nice without being overpowering.
I like Usher's VIP.
My mother-in-law gave me something called Hummer. I love it when someone asks what I'm wearing. LMFAO
I have too many favs and i own too many colognes I am a little embarrased about it but i guess some men have tools, women have shoes and i have cologne

My all time favorite for a woman is Mackey by Bob Mackey
It is almost impossible to find in stores now which makes it even better when I meet lady with it on.
haha, i wear Polo Black too! and here i was thinking i was original.