Unfortunate PM

• WTF
  • 02-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Sorry you got caught in the crossfire but a couple of things need to be corrected. She brought up the kids and AFAIK everything was out in the open. If harassing PM's were sent she needs to take that up with mgmt. Originally Posted by boardman

She can bring up her kids if she likes (I sure as hell do not think it proper though).....it is just my opinion that we should not. No matter what. No matter how many times she does, we shouldn't. That should be off limits. IMHO

I can not control her or you or Wayward, I can control what I post. That is all. I just put it out as "Food for thought". Nothing more, nothing less. There is no good excuse for not wiping one's ass. Because she didn't is not a very good excuse. All I am saying is people outta wipe their ass good and proper

Why would anyone take time and send a negative PM?

Now I have sent some negative pm's back to folks that felt the need to send me some!
But if you get enough and you know houston is hot, why would you risk someone calling LE on you?
Nobody has to say or actually threathen you.

Yes I know there is a flip side, women submit or 'get it'! But some folks just ain't built like that.
And some folks will never get it
That is the question we might need to ask.

What to do with folks that do not get us?

A ligit question.
I mentioned what happened to my daughter bc OHW and so many more of you just kept on and on saying rude and cruel things, for absolutely no reason...People who do that are called Sadists....So I said that to OHW to point out just how sadistic I thought he was being to me.
Originally Posted by Valerie

FYI..... OneHitWonder (OHW) is in fact a female, and has personal issues of her own if you would like to bring that up with her.

Harassment shouldn't even be happening on the boards either, it's in the bloody rules, and I did take a lot of things up with MGMT. Originally Posted by Valerie
I must again ask where this harrasment occured and in what form? Simply calling your thread a threAD is not harrasment.... it is a statement of observation by others.... and had you chosen to ignore them, there would have been no escellation to lead you to revield such sadness in your life..... and let me reiterate again, is horrible and shouldn't happen to a parent, and I along w/all others here truly wish you the very best on that front.

Again, maybe its just me, but I have yet to see instances where you were overly harassed or targeted by anyone here in Houston.... Very sad to see you not coming to our city because of what you read here on this SHMB from nameless/faceless interweb hobbyist...... you shouldn't...... It is a great city, and we treat extraordanary ladies wonderfully here, and you would get just that type of treatment when you show up....... that is a fact!

JaD
Harassment shouldn't even be happening on the boards either, it's in the bloody rules, and I did take a lot of things up with MGMT.

As far as my children, yes I told you about them, I explained that my autistic son's therapy was X amount of $ each month to try and explain and help some of you understand why I do this, and why it is important that I don't loose out on money because of some guys who act like little boys and scare people off....I'm sure there are other ladies in similar situations, and I would hate for them to loose any business because of you guys..

I mentioned what happened to my daughter bc OHW and so many more of you just kept on and on saying rude and cruel things, for absolutely no reason...People who do that are called Sadists....So I said that to OHW to point out just how sadistic I thought he was being to me.

But of course, you guys go and turn it around to me having a pity party, and think I was trying to get sympathy.....I don't want your bloody sympathy, sympathy does nothing for me....All I have ever wanted was to be treated kindly, which for most men I've encountered hasn't been a problem, but for you guys it seems impossible.

Either way, bringing my kids up again and again, and someone continuously saying "Dead Babies!?" is uncalled for, and I would appreciate if everyone would stop throwing that in my face. Originally Posted by Valerie

Take a look at the Houston Provider ads and see how many returning visiting providers we have.
Now take a look at their post counts and how they advertise in Houston and other areas they visit.
Do you see multiple "look at me" threADs by them? Do you see them bringing up the tragedies in their lives? Do you see them getting involved in SHMB drama with the very guys they are trying to earn money from?

You may want to take a look at "The best provider ad ever written" in Wayward's sig line.
As Far As I Know.
She can bring up her kids if she likes (I sure as hell do not think it proper though).....it is just my opinion that we should not. No matter what. No matter how many times she does, we shouldn't. That should be off limits. IMHO

I can not control her or you or Wayward, I can control what I post. That is all. I just put it out as "Food for thought". Nothing more, nothing less. There is no good excuse for not wiping one's ass. Because she didn't is not a very good excuse. All I am saying is people outta wipe their ass good and proper

Why would anyone take time and send a negative PM?

Now I have sent some negative pm's back to folks that felt the need to send me some!
But if you get enough and you know houston is hot, why would you risk someone calling LE on you?
Nobody has to say or actually threathen you.

Yes I know there is a flip side, women submit or 'get it'! But some folks just ain't built like that.
And some folks will never get it
That is the question we might need to ask.

What to do with folks that do not get us?

A ligit question. Originally Posted by WTF

As Far As I Know.

And I said if pm's were sent. You suggested that pm's were sent, not me.

I agree with you about the kids and I never got involved in it except to make sure that you knew she was the one that brought it up.
I bet her cancellation was more about not having enough pre-booked clients as she wanted. If she was well booked, she certainly would have come. I think the harassment claim is just an easy excuse, she probably wasn't getting enough bookings to come down.
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2011, 02:38 PM
But if you go back and reread the threads in question with that slant I think you may find that several members tried to convey to you that it was all in fun, but that you never took it that way and were actually just as rude as you perceived us to be.
Originally Posted by muffbro

Val, this is a great point.

Ladies or better stated visiting ladies 'think' that Houston guys are 'picking' on them when in fact they are not.

It is something that takes familiarity to understand.

It is a problem that all sides should be aware of. If you see that they really meant no harm and they can ever get to understand how hard it is to visit an unknown city with the laws that the US has and other various potential problems , then all parties would have fewer misunderstandings.

Great post Muff!
FYI..... OneHitWonder (OHW) is in fact a female, and has personal issues of her own if you would like to bring that up with her.

I must again ask where this harrasment occured and in what form? Simply calling your thread a threAD is not harrasment.... it is a statement of observation by others.... and had you chosen to ignore them, there would have been no escellation to lead you to revield such sadness in your life..... and let me reiterate again, is horrible and shouldn't happen to a parent, and I along w/all others here truly wish you the very best on that front.

Again, maybe its just me, but I have yet to see instances where you were overly harassed or targeted by anyone here in Houston.... Very sad to see you not coming to our city because of what you read here on this SHMB from nameless/faceless interweb hobbyist...... you shouldn't...... It is a great city, and we treat extraordanary ladies wonderfully here, and you would get just that type of treatment when you show up....... that is a fact!

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
You simply don't get it, a lot more has been said about me, and made fun of than just calling my posts "ThreADs"...so I'm done dealing with you..

Take a look at the Houston Provider ads and see how many returning visiting providers we have.
Now take a look at their post counts and how they advertise in Houston and other areas they visit.
Do you see multiple "look at me" threADs by them? Do you see them bringing up the tragedies in their lives? Do you see them getting involved in SHMB drama with the very guys they are trying to earn money from?

You may want to take a look at "The best provider ad ever written" in Wayward's sig line. Originally Posted by boardman
Once again...the only ads I ever posted were in the ads section....you can try and argue that all day love, but in the end, the fact is my ads are in the ad section....These "look at me threADs" as you call them, are not ads....do you want me to spell it out for you?..You can call it whatever you like, but they aren't ads. Simple as that..

As for how much other providers post, I do not care, I am not them, I conduct my business the way I choose, get over it.... As I've stated before, I will post where I want.

I cannot see Wayward's profile as I have him and various others on ignore, however I have read that sig line before...not sure why you'd want me to take a look at it....The only thoughts that crossed my mind when I read it were *edited by staff - in violation of more than one Eccie rule* DED
I bet her cancellation was more about not having enough pre-booked clients as she wanted. If she was well booked, she certainly would have come. I think the harassment claim is just an easy excuse, she probably wasn't getting enough bookings to come down. Originally Posted by Killersalt
That's been my point all along.
I guess some hobbyists would rather have us pre-book and pre-pay the GPS providers exorbitant amounts so that we will always have a fresh supply of overpriced pussy.
Many ladies each week travel to Houston, many do very well, a few complain about the lack of business, no shows by the guy's, and other problem. The ladies with good reviews seem to do better. If, and that a IF, Houston is being by passed it's because
of the no show on prebookings, a lack of calls once here, or a lack of interest to their
ads before coming.
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2011, 02:44 PM
As Far As I Know.

And I said if pm's were sent. You suggested that pm's were sent, not me.

I agree with you about the kids and I never got involved in it except to make sure that you knew she was the one that brought it up. Originally Posted by boardman

Thanks.

Gotcha. Yes I did.

Understood and Thanks again!
That's been my point all along.
I guess some hobbyists would rather have us pre-book and pre-pay the GPS providers exorbitant amounts so that we will always have a fresh supply of overpriced pussy. Originally Posted by boardman
No No No No No......I can not speak for BP but that is not what I have said.

I pre-booked but do not expect anyone else to do so for my pleasure.

Overpriced is just a matter of what the price is and where you are in life...a streetwalker is overpriced to a poor homeless soul.
I bet her cancellation was more about not having enough pre-booked clients as she wanted. If she was well booked, she certainly would have come. I think the harassment claim is just an easy excuse, she probably wasn't getting enough bookings to come down. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Can you read?? I mean have you even read this thread? Because if you have and you actually just posted that then.....wow...

I've already explained why I cancelled, had nothing to do with lack of business.

Val, this is a great point.

Ladies or better stated visiting ladies 'think' that Houston guys are 'picking' on them when in fact they are not.

It is something that takes familiarity to understand.

It is a problem that all sides should be aware of. If you see that they really meant no harm and they can ever get to understand how hard it is to visit an unknown city with the laws that the US has and other various potential problems , then all parties would have fewer misunderstandings.

Great post Muff! Originally Posted by WTF
Perhaps....and when I began posting I cut up with some of the guys, but then things began to escalate, a certain person got banned, and I was blamed for it (indirectly of course)...
Many ladies each week travel to Houston, many do very well, a few complain about the lack of business, no shows by the guy's, and other problem. The ladies with good reviews seem to do better. If, and that a IF, Houston is being by passed it's because
of the no show on prebookings, a lack of calls once here, or a lack of interest to their
ads before coming. Originally Posted by maybedick
Or..they have been putting up with Bullsh*t for a week, and treated with no respect, and therefore they make the smarter choice to take their business to a different city...
It might be. It also might not be.

Why wouldn't you give an unknown provider the benefit of the doubt?

That's what I don't understand. There is a contingent here that seems to take pleasure in trying to create a situation where they can make fun of women and hopefully embarrass them.

Why? Because it's funny. Or that's the excuse that's given.

Seriously?
It might be. It also might not be.

Why wouldn't you give an unknown provider the benefit of the doubt?

That's what I don't understand. There is a contingent here that seems to take pleasure in trying to create a situation where they can make fun of women and hopefully embarrass them.

Why? Because it's funny. Or that's the excuse that's given.

Seriously? Originally Posted by blowpop
It's because they're sadistic...