Encounter: Wolf Cub Gallery - HELL NOOOOOO

Moved from Encounters Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
In fact, I only like high-quality and good customers to come to my shop! So now it's clear that your malicious defamation behavior proves that you're not a good customer! You never need to come to my shop again! I don't welcome you! Go as far as you can!
This quickly becoming one of our best reviews the mamasan will soon be on the review board
This quickly becoming one of our best reviews the mamasan will soon be on the review board Originally Posted by Worthless man
In fact, I only like high-quality and good customers to come to my shop! So now it's clear that your malicious defamation behavior proves that you're not a good customer! You never need to come to my shop again! I don't welcome you! Go as far as you can!
Moved from Encounters Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
No I don't do that because I don't want to get HIV and HPV! If HPV grows in the mouth and throat, they cannot be treated, and eventually they can develop oral and throat cancer!
This quickly becoming one of our best reviews the mamasan will soon be on the review board Originally Posted by Worthless man
No I don't do that because I don't want to get HIV and HPV! If HPV grows in the mouth and throat, they cannot be treated, and eventually they can develop oral and throat cancer!
Probably this's the mamas....
Sigh,
Closing thread