poor IB

Someone is living in these Ozombies heads... and it is definatly not their brains.
See what I mean... nyTSFLFer and his Ozombie misfits have broken out of the institute...
snick

ya see IIFFO METRO Lusty Dipshit is just jealous nobody but total idiots will respond to him ... well, drooling idiots and old trolls too. Originally Posted by CJ7

Listen to you.
You would subvert the rules of this forum that all have operated under long before your sorry ass came around.
Don't make more of an ass of yourself and read the fucking sticky.
[/SIZE][/B] Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

I read the fucking sticky, munchmouth. If CBJizzmouth wants to make fun of IB or anyone else on this board, have at it. Start a fucking thread and fling your shit. I don't give a rat's ass. But stick to one fucking thread! Don't start a dozen lame new threads in a row all stupidly trying to bait someone. All that does is gum up the entire forum with worthless spam and annoy everyone who logs on to read or comment on the threads that aspire to intelligent discussion. CBJackass is just pissing all over the entire forum, mocking and devaluing it for everyone. And that's something not addressed in the fucking sticky.

snick

Lusty Dipshit is just jealous nobody but total idiots will respond to him ... Originally Posted by CJ7

I think you got it wrong, tranny boy. Speaking of total idiots, yesterday you responded over and over trying to explain away Odumbo's math blunders, even after I warned you not to...

Now you want everyone to forget how stupid you were, so you're spamming the board to push yesterday's threads onto page 3...

I read the fucking sticky, munchmouth. If CBJizzmouth wants to make fun of IB or anyone else on this board, have at it. Start a fucking thread and fling your shit. I don't give a rat's ass. But stick to one fucking thread! Don't start a dozen lame new threads in a row all stupidly trying to bait someone. All that does is gum up the entire forum with worthless spam and annoy everyone who logs on to read or comment on the threads that aspire to intelligent discussion. CBJackass is just pissing all over the entire forum, mocking and devaluing it for everyone. And that's something not addressed in the fucking sticky.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
uhhhh....but if his goal is to 'bait' someone or several someone's, is he not succeeding?
uhhhh....but if his goal is to 'bait' someone or several someone's, is he not succeeding? Originally Posted by Solemate62

He can bait someone (or several someones) all he wants, I don't care as long as he doesn't spam the board doing it...
Is this another Benghazi thread?

Do some research IBJunior. CJ7 was trying to make a point (though probably not so delicately)

Maybe you should contact St. C and offer your services as a mod.

LMAO @ FNG
Threads merged
See what I mean... nyTSFLFer and his Ozombie misfits have broken out of the institute... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
where in this thread did you express what you meant, Slobbrin?
LMFAO
Originally Posted by CJ7

Posting a face pic of NyRINOer is against the rules... fuckers
Poor IB.

where in this thread did you express what you meant, Slobbrin? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BAAAAA Rider... you goats will eat anything.

Poor IB.

Originally Posted by JCM800
You're mourning for the wrong soul, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout: I B is still posting.