Best DFK provider

I only had the opportunity to kiss Chelsea once but I will never forget it!
Vnurse kisses wonderful she truely enjoys deep wett kisses. damn i need to see her again soon!!
There are many ladies here who have blown my mind with their kissing, but the very best is Chelsea Simms, IMO. And I won't go any further since I'm sure I'm already in trouble for even answering....
  • up4u
  • 12-02-2011, 06:32 PM
I have to start with someone who has retired just to bring back some great memories and that would be the one and only "Gia Stevens" wow she would start DFK before the door was shut behind us.

Not in any order:

Sexy Diamond--she loves it and I could have a whole DFK session with Sexy D

Cassandra'LAmore--she has really soft lips and she really rolls with the flow

Emily Ezzell--unfortunately have had only one session with Emily, but she loves the passion as much as the sex which usually means a great DFK'er.

Lindsey Lee--Wow I can not believe more dont list her, as she will make you feel that you have been away for years and she wants to make up for lost time with DFKing.

The great thing about this tread is that all of these gals listed are fantastic.
Up

Gentlemen,

Who would be your top 3 or 5 ladies when it comes to DFK?

Ladies, want to promote yourself? Originally Posted by M12
Jessica UTR gets a vote for sure, Yumi will suck your the tongue out of your head, and Kay Kay enjoys it quite well.
Reese, Lexy Laye, Heather Winston, Jacxxx come to mind immediately
Best DFk provider is me and just ask around. I also charge a premium and I don't give free samples Seriously this thread and similiar asking best this and that are too subjective.
Best DFk provider is me and just ask around. I also charge a premium and I don't give free samples Seriously this thread and similiar asking best this and that are too subjective. Originally Posted by Thatdude
right?

cuz who's to say that the guys are actually REALLY REALLY good at kissing themselves?

sometimes the guys use too much teeth...(which could easily result in a busted lip or a possibly chipped tooth)

sometimes the guys are really feather soft...(so technically that isn't D - FK)

sometimes the guys try to suck the lips off of your face - where does attempted removal of body parts come into kissing?

sometimes the guys actually try to bite - not nibble - but literally bite your lips and pieces of flesh as if they are a cannibal.

SOOOOOOO -

ok, maybe I just created DFK suicide.
Sounds like we need a contest set up for the Best DFK in DFW.
Sounds like we need a contest set up for the Best DFK in DFW. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
not this time of year.

already we are gonna be having every bitching about "don't keep appointments when your sick!"

right?
Jaccxx, Fawn, Mikaranae, Heather Winston, Reese Foster and Sovanna can all bring it deep, soft and/ or hard. BYO chapstick for the ride home
All time best:

Sirena Dancer (Sirena_DFW)

A close second:

tntangie (hope I didn't suck your lips off )
All time best:

Sirena Dancer (Sirena_DFW)

A close second:

tntangie (hope I didn't suck your lips off ) Originally Posted by rick1971
come find out if they are still there!
Co-sign on that, Rick-Sirena's awesome!
Guess it can also depend on what you consider a DFK to be. I've kissed girls who use their tongues to work against mine while gently running their nails along my sides and moaning as we go. THAT is a DFK to me. I remember one cute little lady in San Antonio who basically just relaxed her jaws and opened her mouth. Couldn't have been a worse experience but it did give me the chance to ask if she'd stay that way for something else. If all the woman does is peck at your lips with her tongue is that a DFK? I don't think so. By the same token if tongues do little more than thrust in and out of one another's mouths like your drilling for saliva that's pretty un-French too.