Trump melts down for over 2 hours at CPAC. Faithful jizz in their pants.

i like this one better.

UNEMPLOYMENT

TRUMP: "We're down to 3.7 percent unemployment, the lowest number in a long time."

THE FACTS: The unemployment rate is 4 percent. It was 3.7 percent in September.

so it was true! and it's still true 4% is a historic low. today.

oh yeah .. u Dems regardless of what lunatic firebrand you pick, yer gonna do great slamming Trump on the Economy.

4% unemployment and 4% GDP. But but .. Obama said .. "2% GDP is the new normal". NOT. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
How was the economy doing on November 6, 2018? Republicans lost the popular vote by 8.6 million votes -- the largest margin of victory by either party since 1974. Republicans got hammered in the all-important states of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

Obviously the economy is not the priority in the minds of voters that you hope it would be. Health care is #1 and Republicans have done nothing in Trump's 2 years in office. Immigration is #2 and Trump's unconstitutional end run will eventually be decided by the courts.
It is closer to the subject started by the OP than most of the other posts being made. Take it for what it's worth. Certainly some of the statements Trump made in his speech were very minor distortions of the truth. Others were more major.

The main point is that Trump stands before an obviously pro-Trump rally and distorts the truth and the crowd eats it up. He continues to not understand that he doesn't have to convince those people to support him. He is NOT going after those who will decide the 2020 election -- those who deserted the Republican party in the 2018 mid-term elections. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

If you say so.

BAHHAAHAAAAAA
Trump had a lot of bashing to get off his chest and his little shamed mushroom after rocket man kicked his ass. His ignorant supporters loved it until they started walking out. Some of them finally realized that it wasn't a speech, it was trump being ignorant and spreading hate for his ignorant hard core supporters. Trump and his ignorant supporters are funny as fck though
i like this one better.

UNEMPLOYMENT

TRUMP: "We're down to 3.7 percent unemployment, the lowest number in a long time."

THE FACTS: The unemployment rate is 4 percent. It was 3.7 percent in September. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Oh my! Another biggie!

Hmmm... Let's try to turn this into a "teachable moment", shall we?

Do you know WHY the unemployment rate has inched up to 4% from 3.7% in recent months - even as the economy keeps adding over 200k jobs a month? It's because more folks are re-entering the labor force! And they're doing it because the outlook for job seekers in Trumpy's economy is the best it's been in years!

The unemployment rate is simply the ratio of people who are unemployed - but actively looking for work - divided by the total labor force. Under Obama's bleak economy, millions of adults quit looking for jobs and therefore stopped being counted as unemployed. Labor economists call this the "discouraged worker" effect. It made Obama's unemployment numbers look better (or less bad) than they actually were.

Now the effect is working in reverse. Under Trump's healthy economy, millions of previously discouraged workers are flooding back into the labor force and actively seeking jobs again. This makes Trump's unemployment numbers look temporarily worse than they actually are. As the labor force swells, you see the paradox where the jobless rate can increase even as the economy is churning out thousands of new jobs.

But hey, don't expect the jackasses at the Associated Press to explain any of this to you!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discouraged_worker
Is that how Trump explained it from his soapbox at CPAC?

I don’t think so. He also lied about the numbers.

That’s the topic of this thread.
Is that how Trump explained it from his soapbox at CPAC?

I don’t think so. He also lied about the numbers.

That’s the topic of this thread. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So we're having a bad economy...it's working for me and millions of others...nice try though!!
Who should the Republicans run in 2020...I know you're trying to help...
At least Trump doesn't write fake AMP reviews and tosluts reviews like you do!!

https://tosluts.com/forums/forumdisp...eviews/page903

^^^^^page after page of this dribble!!! Geez man get a life!
At least Trump doesn't write fake AMP reviews and tosluts reviews like you do!!

https://tosluts.com/forums/forumdisp...eviews/page903

^^^^^page after page of this dribble!!! Geez man get a life! Originally Posted by FloridaGator2
Not my reviews. Obviously there’s a YR impersonator out there. Just like there’s a POTUS impersonator in the White House!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AND, OH YEAH... you’re way off topic, FloridaGator2. As a newbie, you’ve got some things to learn about this place,

Study hard, man. And please stop spreading lies about other members, or else your stay here will be short indeed.
Not my reviews. Obviously there’s a YR impersonator out there. Just like there’s a POTUS impersonator in the White House!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AND, OH YEAH... you’re way off topic, FloridaGator2. As a newbie, you’ve got some things to learn about this place,

Study hard, man. And please stop spreading lies about other members, or else your stay here will be short indeed. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are the one and only YR, Mambola, and whatever othe handle you use.
Feeling kinda frisky, aren’t you, big fella?

Again, I have no account on that board.

There has never been a “Mambola” on ECCIE and there are no other handles that I use.

Why don’t you request our illustrious moderator conduct research. Maybe she can set you straight.

Or are you afraid of the truth, buddy?
Isn't it funny how the Lame-stream media jumps all over Big T and lie checking BUT Cohen's testimony crickets """"no lie check for you""
Feeling kinda frisky, aren’t you, big fella?

Again, I have no account on that board.

There has never been a “Mambola” on ECCIE and there are no other handles that I use.

Why don’t you request our illustrious moderator conduct research. Maybe she can set you straight.

Or are you afraid of the truth, buddy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I know the truth, so do you. Pitiful.
I know the truth, so do you. Pitiful. Originally Posted by bambino
What truth? Why don't you rtm this conversation, since it's completely off topic. Oh! That's right, you hijacked the thread to begin with.

Otherwise, I think you know what Yinz can do with your accusations and personal attacks, bambino.
Oh my! Another biggie!

Hmmm... Let's try to turn this into a "teachable moment", shall we?

Do you know WHY the unemployment rate has inched up to 4% from 3.7% in recent months - even as the economy keeps adding over 200k jobs a month? It's because more folks are re-entering the labor force! And they're doing it because the outlook for job seekers in Trumpy's economy is the best it's been in years!

The unemployment rate is simply the ratio of people who are unemployed - but actively looking for work - divided by the total labor force. Under Obama's bleak economy, millions of adults quit looking for jobs and therefore stopped being counted as unemployed. Labor economists call this the "discouraged worker" effect. It made Obama's unemployment numbers look better (or less bad) than they actually were.

Now the effect is working in reverse. Under Trump's healthy economy, millions of previously discouraged workers are flooding back into the labor force and actively seeking jobs again. This makes Trump's unemployment numbers look temporarily worse than they actually are. As the labor force swells, you see the paradox where the jobless rate can increase even as the economy is churning out thousands of new jobs.

But hey, don't expect the jackasses at the Associated Press to explain any of this to you!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discouraged_worker Originally Posted by lustylad
Since this is a teaching moment, sit back and learn

Trump inherited an economy that Obama turned around after the disaster that George W left us. I dont expect the jackasses in here to agree with anything that is factual. Lets see where we are at the end of 2020. Trump hos tend to count their chickens before they are hatched. Why is Trump increasing the debt. Im sitting back and waiting to learn