ANGRY bird

You are still on that sandwich huh homie? You're so funny.
My sammy' is more like a hoagie, I though you preferred sliced bread.
Call me sometime when you have a large appetite .

Oh and no financing. I always say if you don't have the money for it now, don't buy it. Besides, this 'aint Rooms To Go, and I'm not going out of business every 6 months. I've been around a while and I'm not going anywhere! So start saving your duckies (isn't that slang for ducats? IDK). But for you, since you the homie ...... I'll throw in a free hoagie for you Boo

Holla!

P.S. I'm over 30 now (but my backpage ad will probably still say I'm 28 for a couple of more years. What the hell. I'm black, you can't tell. Right? Maybe I'll just start wearing pig tails *shrug*). So just know that you gotta save fast b/c I'm getting to be an "old biddy" (I love that word, but I use hag. Im going to have to change it up). Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
LOL !! That was hilarious !
Finally a voice of reason!
Take tt8do's advice. Problem solved.

Do you know what the real enterprising girls like to do? They create a website, complete with a gallery full of the same pics that are on their showcases. Then, inside that same gallery, they have picture files that require premium access. How does an interested hobbyist/admirer get premium access, you ask? The provider charges for it! Nothing new here, just a logical business solution for what seems to be a problem. Originally Posted by txtorn8do
. WTF EVER don't comment anymore I don't like you cuz you a Azz of yourself trying to be nice but in a way your not Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty

I just go with the material given. Nothing personal. just having some fun. Does this mean we are off for drinks today????

go write a book about it see how good you do with that i dare you go do it you just keep bragging and making me don't like you anyway since the social you not attractive at all and saying this in front of everyone made yourself look more of a Azz Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty

I'm not really sure how to respond to this. We did have some fun at the social. Not sure what the braggin thing your talking about, maybe my joke about charging for my pic, it was a joke, I don't think anyone is fapping to my pic. P.S. You did come hang out with me and Rock a lot at the social. Let's be friends again, I'll play nice, I give you the homie word. common what do you say?????
SLB- I'm gonna be off line, heading out to club, if you still want to get together today call me.
There is a strong silence ........................
  • Toyz
  • 05-04-2012, 11:22 AM
The silence is, in fact...deafening in its magnitude
The silence is, in fact...deafening in its magnitude Originally Posted by Toyz

hahaha,

Hey toyz, that goes for you to. I'll be out with some buds till late, shoot me a email with a way to reach you if your up. I can't get online on my phone so I'll be offline once I leave.
  • Toyz
  • 05-04-2012, 11:51 AM
hahaha,

Hey toyz, that goes for you to. I'll be out with some buds till late, shoot me a email with a way to reach you if your up. I can't get online on my phone so I'll be offline once I leave. Originally Posted by homer13
Will if I can my friend, got a full plate tonight & tomorrow night...but if I can shake loose I'll give you a shout!
AS a community service I will give you the clifs notes of SLB statements above. Also, that I know Homie was doing laundry & washing the windows until the wee mornings, so he will be on with his astute & respectful rebuttal later this morning...

SLB Said:

* You a pimp boy, you is fuuuugglleee & yo momma dresses you funny
* You think you funny, but you ain't all that
* I seen you straight up niggah, & you ain't got no game
* I'm layin' this down so you can dig, you DIG? You FEEL ME BOY?
* Just back the fuck off, 'cause I ain't listenin to yo noize no mo.

This has been a public service translation by Toyz... Originally Posted by Toyz
Thx toyz I don't write or speak that way but you got my WHOLE point
  • Sire
  • 05-04-2012, 01:56 PM
So Homie, did she stand you up?
  • Toyz
  • 05-04-2012, 06:21 PM
hahaha,

Hey toyz, that goes for you to. I'll be out with some buds till late, shoot me a email with a way to reach you if your up. I can't get online on my phone so I'll be offline once I leave. Originally Posted by homer13
Hit me up Homie...got a little sumthin' I gotta do later but have a gap in the middle...

Sixx has my digits...sending you a PM....
So Homie, did she stand you up? Originally Posted by Sire
It was a joke Sire. Still had lot's of fun though. good hanging with you Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 05-05-2012, 06:09 AM
It was a joke Sire. Still had lot's of fun though. good hanging with you Toyz Originally Posted by homer13
I had a great time! Got a new hot hair stylist ouf of the deal and her digits....Even though I was texting most of the time I enjoyed it....say, did you ever kiss "that" girl? "The gift that keeps on giving"

And lets have a friendly wager on the little spinner waitress ...first one to know her in the biblical sense, the other buys rounds for the night....fair deal?
I had a great time! Got a new hot hair stylist ouf of the deal and her digits....Even though I was texting most of the time I enjoyed it....say, did you ever kiss "that" girl? "The gift that keeps on giving"

And lets have a friendly wager on the little spinner waitress ...first one to know her in the biblical sense, the other buys rounds for the night....fair deal? Originally Posted by Toyz
I casually hit on that 3 weeks ago. Didn't talk to at all last week and then you saw how hard I hit on it this week. I don't see it ever happening but I can still close my eyes and pretend.

Odd night in I didn't enjoy anyone in the biblical sense but got a couple set's of #'s for a better venue. Did have a couple offers but spent most the night b.s ing with you all and txting. Hell didn't even get one dance the whole night.
  • Toyz
  • 05-05-2012, 03:12 PM
I casually hit on that 3 weeks ago. Didn't talk to at all last week and then you saw how hard I hit on it this week. I don't see it ever happening but I can still close my eyes and pretend.

Odd night in I didn't enjoy anyone in the biblical sense but got a couple set's of #'s for a better venue. Did have a couple offers but spent most the night b.s ing with you all and txting. Hell didn't even get one dance the whole night. Originally Posted by homer13
I would agree probably an atypical night for a SC. But it was good times. Going to call up my new "hairsylist" to see if she will do an OC manscaping...ya never know, ya know?

And as to the waitress...nothing ventured nothing gained she would definetely be worth whatever time it took...beautiful girl...