BBBJ vs CBJ

One more thing I am totally against vaccines never have gotten the flu shot and I never get the flu. Vaccines are a part of population control.
One more thing I am totally against vaccines never have gotten the flu shot and I never get the flu. Vaccines are a part of population control. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Thanks for posting that. It adds a whole lot of clarity.
Thanks for posting that. It adds a whole lot of clarity. Originally Posted by greymouse
hahahahaha! I love you greymouse.
The BBBJ is the center piece of the Hobby because most Hobbyists are over forty and need a warm wet mouth to get and maintain a serviceable erection. Originally Posted by greymouse
Hmmm... do you have an scientific evidence of this?

I am 42 and I wake up every morning with wood, just like I was 16.

When I have sex with my SO it's usually while wearing a condom and god knows she doesn't prep me with a deep, sloppy BBBJ first.

My theory is much simpler... men pay for BBBJ because men love BBBJ. End of story.
Here HERE!
searching in all the wrong places....!
There are very low risks to the BBBJ that normal sexual contact doesn't also bring.

As far as HPV... due to my hobby I've been vaccinated. Because there's a skin to skin passed std that isn't curable... but you can be forever immune to.... so why the fuck wouldn't I get it?(except that it cost 400 bucks and I did it at a clinic with cash so that my health insurance didn't show a record of it, btw it's amazing who can access your health payment records while your actual medical records are protected your insurance records have less protection.)

And from the page on throat gonorrhea this is a direct qoute "An oral gonorrhea infection will not typically infect the mouth or tongue, but in rare cases it may infect the throat. Gonorrhea of the throat is also known as pharyngeal gonorrhea. This type of oral gonorrhea infection is almost always considered harmless."

Just saying.

Greymouse, if you said anything good, I'm never going to know I'll need to wait for the movie version of your posts.
So what are the risks of bbbj for a man who performs autofellatio?

I guess it would be small since he probably never leaves the house.

But if he has multiple personalities I guess he could give himself a cbj, just to be safe.
So what are the risks of bbbj for a man who performs autofellatio? Originally Posted by Ray McKigney
He would die a lonely, but very happy man.
  • Carl
  • 12-15-2010, 01:02 PM
But with a funny taste in his mouth.
He would die a lonely, but very happy man. From malnutrition because of a steady liquid diet of nothing but pineapple juice.
where did the upscale professionals who like to have fun go?
The Exciting adventurist hobbyist who appreciates a good ole clean,happy exotic erotic bubbly blonde ? Where are they now?The petite blonde with the 34c's would love to know?!!!!!!!!Wake up ECCIE i'm here now?
Kayla,

Please check your PM's...

sixx