There is a disturbance in the hobby force.

And your right babe it has been great lol. Thank you see no one really has a problem just what they hear. Instead of asking me they want to throw your the bad guy. Stuff like that makes me bored with it. Blm I didnt do this all my life I was married and I have kids. Im tired of all of the pissing matches that is all. I no different frpm the next lady.

And oh all the other thread I read them and I laugh. Im sitting at work right now and im laughing at all the dumb shit I read on here. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Fuck her fuck them
Fuck her fuck them
Fuck her fuck them
Do I need to repeat it again lmao!!!
Fuck her fuck them!!!!!!! Please do you SP and keep fucking boo
I've stayed off the boards for years Originally Posted by LovingKayla
You have ?
I've stayed off the boards for years because it's just not fun anymore.

In the old days, the white and black knights would fight while the gray knight was getting his dick sucked. Now, there are no true white knights.. only black knights that have a really bad home life and come take out their frustrations on hookers. Then there are girls making up handles to white knight themselves. I really can't blame the true white knights, every time I've tried to speak up for someone, I get smacked. Fortunately, those doing the smacking have panty waste for punching power.

The etiquette and protocol around here has fallen to previously unknown depths. For example... When you contact a provider that has a decade long perfect record and you don't want to meet her screening, you don't ask for her real world info to be even. Are you retarded or just really stupid? Curiously, the guy in question here ended up being a super dick and his handle was guested. If you get caught in a screening net, there's a reason. It should be comforting to you guys that a girl actually screens. If you're smart enough to book with one of us that's been around and who's word is golden, then you have your ref and you never have to screen again. Do not just pick a girl off BP and think that's good enough. For a provider to be used as a ref, she has to be reputable and have a web presence. For the record, There are plenty of girls here that do not qualify as "reputable". A good example is the super mega drama unfolding in discussions. I will not be the one to name names here, but her situation is a very good example of "what the FUCK is going on around here?

How is it that a provider completely outted and publicly raped all those guys by posting publicly something that is incredibly private, yet is not banned? Really? This kind of behavior is just ok now? Her ref is no longer "reputable in a good way" I would strongly advise anyone wanting to see me to NOT use her as a ref. I will not see you for safety reasons. Could her situation hurt me? Probably not. Have I been around long enough to know when to pick up my toys and go home because there's unnecessary risk? Duh

Everything you do online paints a picture of you. It took me a very long time to really grasp that. A few providers come to mind that are freaking awesome online. Morgan, THN, Kaylee are the ones that pop to the top of my head. Those ladies are amazing. I'd go to the mat for any of them. Providers used to take care of each other and the board was more 50-50 nice and asshole. Now it's, how many providers can one stab in the back before the egg timer goes off and 10% nice- 90% asshole with the male posters. Give me a fucking break y'all. Let's have fun again. Seriously, if it's not fun then what's the point? Providers shouldn't be afraid to post because the replys will all be antagonistic. I'm not saying quit fucking with each other, I'm saying quit being so damn mean about it. Pay attention the the dick replys I get on this and see how damn mean they are. Not just poking fun at someone, but downright mean.

Is this how we really want it to be? Are any of you willing to actually put effort into making this fun? If you want mean, take your ass to the political forum. bu bye Originally Posted by LovingKayla
OMG are you all ready for this Lol! really gir,l really girl, seriously quit playing
Girl you must need a hand clap or a pat on the back you couldn't be serious
right? Child please life is full of changes including an hooker board so if you
Don't like the direction this site is going then please please I'm begging you
keep your ass off the boards adding to the exact thing you say you don't like.

Some people are here for fun and fucking some people like you and a few of your
friends you name you like are here for attention and bashing everyone you don't
like. No matter why any one is in the hobby and on the hooker boards you shouldn't give a fuck and only take care of your business. This is not a school where nobody is going to graduate with a fine degree so I myself can give 2 shits what someone think of me.

It's a hooker site and I just don't take this shit so seriously like your ass and others I have
seen post. I don't own eccie and I am not getting any percentage so I can care less where it is going. Your title says it all some disturbance in the hobby lmao!!! Well that is a word you use for 911 so please let me know when the police is coming to arrest all us who is causing the site to not be fun anymore I promise you I will show up for that arrest day. So lmao!!

I just think ppl need to mind they own business eccie is not a prestige school or something and trust me never will be so instead of complaining about how things are now and wishing it was like it use to be just simply log in every day or week check your PM's set your appointments say something positive here and there and just log back off. I promise you if you did this you will be so free and happy so give a try otherwise you will continue to be miserable and we all know misery loves company and eccie boards is great company for that.
You have ? Originally Posted by firelips
Exactly smh!! It's always the one that start the thread that just makes me laugh so hard
the other thing that trips me out is that the ones that is full of drama in the private areas on the ladies side but then come into coed and start a thread pretending like they are a saint lmao!! Get the fuck out of here your ass is not fooling nobody. There are serval providers
some even well known that will talk plenty of shit about hobbyists but they show case says drama free lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Kmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but that makes you fake as fuck put all your shit in coed and let the girl or guy respond to your
Bull shit other wise it doesn't matter when you get a one sided response. Where they do that at smh!!
That's like a provider saying in the powder room that they are going to beat my ass and then in coed
They don't say shit when I post something lmao!!!! I'm laughing at you fake ass holes. Now carry on
Exactly smh!! It's always the one that start the thread that just makes me laugh so hard
the other thing that trips me out is that the ones that is full of drama in the private areas on the ladies side but then come into coed and start a thread pretending like they are a saint lmao!! Get the fuck out of here your ass is not fooling nobody. There are serval providers
some even well known that will talk plenty of shit about hobbyists but they show case says drama free lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Kmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but that makes you fake as fuck put all your shit in coed and let the girl or guy respond to your
Bull shit other wise it doesn't matter when you get a one sided response. Where they do that at smh!!
That's like a provider saying in the powder room that they are going to beat my ass and then in coed
They don't say shit when I post something lmao!!!! I'm laughing at you fake ass holes. Now carry on Originally Posted by suiram77
How do u know what's in the powder room though?
I've stayed off the boards for years because it's just not fun anymore.

In the old days, the white and black knights would fight while the gray knight was getting his dick sucked. Now, there are no true white knights.. only black knights that have a really bad home life and come take out their frustrations on hookers. Then there are girls making up handles to white knight themselves. I really can't blame the true white knights, every time I've tried to speak up for someone, I get smacked. Fortunately, those doing the smacking have panty waste for punching power.

The etiquette and protocol around here has fallen to previously unknown depths. For example... When you contact a provider that has a decade long perfect record and you don't want to meet her screening, you don't ask for her real world info to be even. Are you retarded or just really stupid? Curiously, the guy in question here ended up being a super dick and his handle was guested. If you get caught in a screening net, there's a reason. It should be comforting to you guys that a girl actually screens. If you're smart enough to book with one of us that's been around and who's word is golden, then you have your ref and you never have to screen again. Do not just pick a girl off BP and think that's good enough. For a provider to be used as a ref, she has to be reputable and have a web presence. For the record, There are plenty of girls here that do not qualify as "reputable". A good example is the super mega drama unfolding in discussions. I will not be the one to name names here, but her situation is a very good example of "what the FUCK is going on around here?

How is it that a provider completely outted and publicly raped all those guys by posting publicly something that is incredibly private, yet is not banned? Really? This kind of behavior is just ok now? Her ref is no longer "reputable in a good way" I would strongly advise anyone wanting to see me to NOT use her as a ref. I will not see you for safety reasons. Could her situation hurt me? Probably not. Have I been around long enough to know when to pick up my toys and go home because there's unnecessary risk? Duh

Everything you do online paints a picture of you. It took me a very long time to really grasp that. A few providers come to mind that are freaking awesome online. Morgan, THN, Kaylee are the ones that pop to the top of my head. Those ladies are amazing. I'd go to the mat for any of them. Providers used to take care of each other and the board was more 50-50 nice and asshole. Now it's, how many providers can one stab in the back before the egg timer goes off and 10% nice- 90% asshole with the male posters. Give me a fucking break y'all. Let's have fun again. Seriously, if it's not fun then what's the point? Providers shouldn't be afraid to post because the replys will all be antagonistic. I'm not saying quit fucking with each other, I'm saying quit being so damn mean about it. Pay attention the the dick replys I get on this and see how damn mean they are. Not just poking fun at someone, but downright mean.

Is this how we really want it to be? Are any of you willing to actually put effort into making this fun? If you want mean, take your ass to the political forum. bu bye Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Quite a turn-on for me... Ready for a session when you are, LK!
How do u know what's in the powder room though? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
JJ cmon sweetie. Really ? How hard is it to break into the powder room... Think baby
How do u know what's in the powder room though? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I don't know but I am not stupid jj we all know plenty of shit is said about both parties in both private areas but that is irreverent to the my fucking point.
  • BLM69
  • 02-04-2016, 04:13 PM
I'm guessing the same way providers know what goes on in the ML, it's not like this is the Pentagon.

"Like millions of sperm suddenly shot out into the void. . . and were silenced. . ."
I'm guessing the same way providers know what goes on in the ML, it's not like this is the Pentagon. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Or Hilary's server. . . well, maybe sort of like that actually. . .
JJ cmon sweetie. Really ? How hard is it to break into the powder room... Think baby Originally Posted by Pillikari
Or better yet how naive you have to be to think that nothing doesn't get out of both private areas Here and there. Hell even the mods staff knows that. Smh!! J J ass was fishing that's
all her ass was doing but I'm a fucking shark you didn't have enough bait on that hook for me boo so try again. Lmfao!!!!!!
I think this thread is officially hijacked lol. (takes a big bite of pizza)
  • BLM69
  • 02-04-2016, 04:28 PM
Or better yet how naive you have to be to think that nothing doesn't get out of both private areas Here and there. Hell even the mods staff knows that. Smh!! J J ass was fishing that's
all her ass was doing but I'm a fucking shark you didn't have enough bait on that hook for me boo so try again. Lmfao!!!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
JJ fishing? No way lol, once it gets too hot, she'll back off. I know how baby girl does already
I'm guessing the same way providers know what goes on in the ML, it's not like this is the Pentagon. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Exactly BLM I even heard rumors of chicks having male handles just to be in the ML
Who has time for that shit. Both private areas is nothing but a outlet for fake people
To go and talk shit and kakkle about the opposite sex because they don't want or scared to say that shit to the hobbyists or provider in coed or face to face where that person can
Respond to the bullshit. So Whatever is said in privet areas about me or any hobbyists Merry Christmas to you boo!! And please carry on while I count this money lmao!!!!!!!!