Golden Pussy, aka GPS

I've spent more money than I should on bad sexual experiences based on bad counsel (mainly from my own cock!).

I've had bad fucks, lame fucks, fishy fucks, non-fucks and very toothy blowjobs as well, for crazy rates no less. I'll never get those minutes of my life back. Unfortunately.

I'm an optimist! I don't mind paying for what I want (within reason) Better days ahead! I'm much wiser now. Hehehe...CHARGE!
Part of it is what the local market can easily bear.

Rates are different everywhere. Dallas/Houston are known for being on the lower end of the spectrum as a whole, so as a group, they're more likely to assume GPS from ladies who charge $400+/hr than say in Boston, where the average for a "regular girl" is much higher.

It's all subjective.
Yes; if I can't afford you, you have GPS. I am stuck with the women who have CPS (copper pussy syndrome) Originally Posted by daty/o

I prefer TPS! Tin.
Danny this isn't Russia , this isn't Russia is it? I didn't think so. This is a free market. If she truly has GPS then eventually she will have LCS (Lacking Clients Syndrome).

Danny this isn't Russia , this isn't Russia is it? I didn't think so. This is a free market. If she truly has GPS then eventually she will have LCS (Lacking Clients Syndrome). Originally Posted by atf searcher

....that should be a new acronym added !!
I love looking at the reviews. I've learned to look at the showcase first because I don't want to hear what a great experience it was if I wouldn't fuck her if it was free.

This is what I consider:

Pictures: According to my tastes, do I find her attractive? I like the little ones, thin or spinners.

Reviews: Yes, I look at them but I trust my friends more.

Schedule: I'm not a morning person. Is it convenient for me? I like the weekends when I have more time.

Booking: I'm not filling out a resume. If I haven't met her or she isn't on P411, I pass.

Donation: Having met the conditions above, I book an hour. If one is $300 and the other is $250, I will pick the girl with the lower amount. That is only when I find them equally attractive. In a pinch, there are some that I can fill in with that are only $200 that I have seen before.

I went on P411 and started eliminating women, in DFW, that didn't fit my tastes. You could literally spend days doing this and still have more women than you could possibly see. I have this long list of women that I find attractive and most are in the $250 to $300 range. I see one that is equally attractive but wants $400 plus, what would you do? I don't try to negotiate, I ignore them. At the end of the day, it's all pussy. Simple concept of supply and demand. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Where I am now too. In addition, I now figure in time to drive and will pay higher the quicker the drive. Not the gas cost- the idiots who are accidents waiting to happen.
GPS used in the context of this message board is a derogatory term.
Definitions vary (and I won't go into that) but typically I don't think a provider wants to be labeled as having GPS. I will say that it has WAY more to do with attitude than it does with rates. Originally Posted by L.A.
We might agree if for the same rate attitude is a consideration. We disagree if the attitude is stupidous but so is the rate.
Aren't we totally free to set the rates that we feel comfortable providing service for? These dudes are not sitting around hating Ferrari's and Bentley's because they can't afford one. I am not saying the girls charging higher rates are always matching it with quality. There are a lot of expensive things that are ugly as hell and most of us can't understand why it's so much and who would buy it, but we don't get angry at it, we dismiss it and let it die out naturally.

These guys are complaining about girl's rates because they want to bring theirs and all of our prices down and they know they probably can do it. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
You have it. Market and demand. The sellers suggest the price: the buyers either negotiate or just move on. What I hear in the Hobby, most buyers buy; or, move on. As a seller if you are happy with the volume at your price point, stick to it. PS I really struggled throuh this thread- I thought gps was what I use to find you.
Hey assholes, I think I am going to request my name to be changed to VaginalHubris and I'm going to change my avatar to a cop. Some asshole accused me of being a cop via PM, haha solving crimes by insulting people on a hooker board... yeah, that makes sense.

Is anyone good at photoshop? I would like to put a cop hat on my sheep.
  • EZ.
  • 10-29-2014, 07:11 PM
Where I am now too. In addition, I now figure in time to drive and will pay higher the quicker the drive. Not the gas cost- the idiots who are accidents waiting to happen. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
I should have added convenience. It isn't about the money with me, either. I'm in Arlington and want to schedule around rush hour going into Dallas.

I see guys with 15 reviews and there with 4 or 5 women. Dallas is like a buffet. You sample everything (excluding the liver) and if you are still hungry you go back to the items you liked the best. I'm still on the first pass.
  • CD3
  • 10-29-2014, 07:19 PM
Just for clarification: GPS is "Golden Pussy Syndrome". It's when a provider acts as if her pussy is made of gold, usually by pricing what is considered a higher than market rate.

Funny as hell term, even if it is thrown about too easily. Originally Posted by TinMan
Then there is me....P.P.S.
  • EZ.
  • 10-29-2014, 07:45 PM
That really sucks and I imagine it happens more often than we think it does. You just never know. And buyers remorse only adds insult to injury. Originally Posted by daty/o
Truth! you never know. Back in the ASPD days, there was a girl, Jordan. She might have been the hottest chick in Dallas. She could have been in Playboy. I had met her several times. She had glowing reviews. I never saw her because all of my friends told me she was a clock watcher, very mechanical and had more guidelines than the IRS. Like now, anyone that dared say anything would be attacked ...it was the truth. At the same time, there was a girl TXSkiChick that was under the radar. She was in her late 30's with the body of a 20 year old and a pure freak. She used to come over and I would cook Cajun food for her. One night, I reminded her of the time and she said, "I'm not through with you yet." I don't know what time I got to sleep or she left.
You know potentially you can make more if you have a great personality. If I venture into FS with the massage and straight fuck(like in my other thread), you never know, maybe Ill get tipped just because I am friendly and personable. I like to keep things fun, laid back and cool. Seems like the women with GPS have been at it too long, or someone lied to them when they were growing up telling them they could have anything they want because they are pretty or hot. Ugly inside it seems... Originally Posted by Kimberdoll
Having a great personality, being nice, showing respect, and being kind should always be a given - regardless if a client tips you or not!
Didn't a girl die from it in that James Bond movie??

Is anyone good at photoshop? I would like to put a cop hat on my sheep. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Believe me, they still wont drop the charges.