Trump news today

Still no defense of the putin cocksucker lol n omg n wtf

I saw where Biden called out big oil for their corporate greed and fucking Americans just because they couldn't put their puppet gop in charge. They still own asshat abbott though dah Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Still no defense of the putin cocksucker lol n omg n wtf

I saw where Biden called out big oil for their corporate greed and fucking Americans just because they couldn't put their puppet gop in charge. They still own asshat abbott though dah Originally Posted by Tsmokies

But 2 stupid posts in a row ? That takes planning.
But 2 stupid posts in a row ? That takes planning. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Now 3
Now 3 Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so

too bad about your bayliner ...

the SS Minnow

BAAHHAAAAAAAAA
Now 4
Now 4 Originally Posted by VitaMan
Of yours, VitaTroll
Keep at it Donald.
Now no one even wants your "executive privilege."
Except for some of his shadier friends like Peter Navarro.

"Former President Donald Trump in an interview with The Washington Post called his daughter Ivanka's testimony before the House Select Committee investigating the January 6 Capitol riot a "shame" and "harassment."

Trump, for his part, told The Post that he had offered "privilege" to both Ivanka and Kushner, but neither had taken him up on it. Trump, as a former president, cannot offer blanket executive privilege to shield testimony."
Maybe Kushner is not an ignorant trumpy puppet after all. By cooperating he hopes they will go easy on him and ivanka when all the shit hits the fan lol n omg n a lotta shit

The delusional trumpy thinks he has privilege

Dah...
Yeah, that's a man of high integrity.

At least he's done one thing Trump hasn't ... allegedly.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And these memes have exactly WHAT to do with the OP? Besides name calling, personal attacks and scatologies?

Polywanna?

Yeah, that's a man of high integrity.

At least he's done one thing Trump hasn't ... allegedly. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

oh you can be more clear than that .. you know there is a six letter word you are dying to post .. it begins with I and ends in T. it's not a forbidden topic. go for it.

And these memes have exactly WHAT to do with the OP? Besides name calling, personal attacks and scatologies?

Polywanna?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

your response to every post shows what you are.

23,000 of your posts must be the 6 letter word that starts with I and ends with T

A brief history lesson from long ago in the past shows the reputation Wacko had accumulated even at that time:

"After all the crap you post on here non stop with no life. I think you just got tired of people saying you're a loser on a ho board with no life."

What would you like on your tombstone ?