MIT climatologist says global warming believers are a cult

Junk science where the main purpose is to extort money from the taxpayer to perpetuate their inability to do anything worthwhile.
Junk science where the main purpose is to extort money from the taxpayer to perpetuate their inability to do anything worthwhile. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
When I read that cows generate more "gas" affecting the atmosphere than humans, I was wondering just how much "gas" the dinosaurs generated.

Probably not as much as Obaminable, but that will be toned down in 2017.
Junk science where the main purpose is to extort money from the taxpayer to perpetuate their inability to do anything worthwhile. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
NASA is junk science?
NASA is junk science? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hopefully, post 2016 NASA will return to its "appointed" task and mission.

And get out of politics.

Has "NASA" assigned a "cause" to global warming yet?

Then we can start discussing "global cooling" and the causes for it.

The "subject" is "climate change" isn't it?
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2015, 07:43 AM

For the record, I am in favor of spending whatever is required to KILL ALL RADICAL ISLAMIST TERROIST worldwide in the defense of this nation and liberty.

Furthermore, I favor Colonel Ralph Peterson's method of campaign. Fuck all this politically correct bullshit tactic.
[ Leave nothing behind but smoldering ruins and crying widows.]
Enuff is enuff already, let's get over with it !
) Originally Posted by rioseco
You are for spending whatever it takes yet you are not for paying the bill?

You do realize that we have a 18 Trillion dollar debt?

The majority of which has be accumulated by unfunded military spending.
You are for spending whatever it takes yet you are not for paying the bill?

You do realize that we have a 18 Trillion dollar debt?

The majority of which has be accumulated by unfunded military spending. Originally Posted by WTF
Let me say that I have paid my share of the bill. I have never complained about spending money for defense or helping seniors, veterans, or any worthy cause.

How about we cut out funding research on global climate change, desert tortoise road crossings, and other bullshit. How about all the money we gave to GM, CHRYSLER, SOLYNDRA, WALLSTREET, BANKS and so on. Yes before you start, Bush started it, we know. Dumb move too, We know that as well.

Lets cut out free money for Obama and Soros's Brazilian Oil Accomplices.
Cash for caulking, clunkers, and the tons of cash Obama pissed off to shutdown big coal and to strangel domestic oil production on federal lease lands.This government has had people working,filling jobs, taking in cash and benefits for six years to manage government leases. Remember the BLM lands that we all own. Well your boy king has been sitting on thoise leases for six years now, while the same people are getting paid to not promote or assist in anyway with the production effort or make their jobs viable.

I vote to cut the dumb shit and pay for defense.But who am I ? Just another taxpayer with no influence on how my money is used or ABUSED.
NASA is junk science? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Some of the top "global warming" scientists were fired from NASA for their mistakes. Also Leslie Woodcock and Richard Lindzen are both NASA scientists who were not fired.

"Even the term ‘global warming’ does not mean anything unless you give it a time scale. The temperature of the earth has been going up and down for millions of years, if there are extremes, it’s nothing to do with carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, it’s not permanent and it’s not caused by us. Global warming is nonsense.” --Leslie Woodcock

So-called green guru Dr. James Lovelock also questioned the climate change movement (which used to be called global cooling and then global warming). He described the environmental movement as becoming like:
“a religion, and religions don’t worry too much about facts.” He added that “It’s just as silly to be a denier as it is to be a believer. You can’t be certain.”

Dr. Patrick Moore, a Greenpeace co-founder, has also publicly expressed the opinion that:
“There is no scientific proof that human emissions of carbon dioxide are the dominant cause of the minor warming of the Earth’s atmosphere over the past 100 years… no actual proof, as it is understood in science, actually exists.”

And get out of politics.

The "subject" is "climate change" isn't it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
and NASA will get out of the Muslim outreach business as well.

And get out of politics.

The "subject" is "climate change" isn't it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Some of the top "global warming" scientists were fired from NASA for their mistakes. Also Leslie Woodcock and Richard Lindzen are both NASA scientists who were not fired.

"Even the term ‘global warming’ does not mean anything unless you give it a time scale. The temperature of the earth has been going up and down for millions of years, if there are extremes, it’s nothing to do with carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, it’s not permanent and it’s not caused by us. Global warming is nonsense.” --Leslie Woodcock

So-called green guru Dr. James Lovelock also questioned the climate change movement (which used to be called global cooling and then global warming). He described the environmental movement as becoming like:
“a religion, and religions don’t worry too much about facts.” He added that “It’s just as silly to be a denier as it is to be a believer. You can’t be certain.”

Dr. Patrick Moore, a Greenpeace co-founder, has also publicly expressed the opinion that:
“There is no scientific proof that human emissions of carbon dioxide are the dominant cause of the minor warming of the Earth’s atmosphere over the past 100 years… no actual proof, as it is understood in science, actually exists.” Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
and NASA will get out of the Muslim outreach business as well. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LMAO you two are funny..
[FONT="Arial Black"]Knock Knock... who is it?... Agenda21 and we want your car!

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/23/al...-in-the-world/

Al Gore: Spend $90 Trillion To Ban Cars From Every Major City In The World
Daily Caller

11:22 AM 01/23/2015
MICHAEL BASTASCH

Former Vice President Al Gore and former Mexican President Felipe Calderon are pushing for $90 trillion in spending to ban cars from every major city in the world and make them more dense.

Gore and Calderon presented a report from the Global Commission on the Economy & Climate (GCEC) and argued that fighting global warming will require making cities more compact and wholly reliant on public transit. This is the only way to make sure urban areas don’t contribute to global warming, the two politicians argued.

Calderon and Gore argued that $90 trillion is going to be spent anyways in the coming decades upgrading cities around the world. They argue that it should be spent on making cities more climate friendly.

“The mistake we made in Mexico was to let cities develop however they want, and it’s a mess,” Calderon told Business Insider.

GCEC’s study says that “more compact, better-connected cities with strong mass transit systems will help policy-makers tackle these pressing challenges. Such cities are more productive, socially inclusive, resilient, cleaner, quieter and safer.”

The study says that 70 percent of the world’s energy-use and greenhouse-gas emissions come from cities. Reducing emissions from ever-growing urban areas will show “that the goals of economic growth and climate change can work together,” according to GCEC.

Calderon and Gore made their presentation at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland where, ironically (or maybe not, at this point), some 1,700 private jets — which use petroleum — were used to shuttle in conference participants and others to discuss global warming and other pressing global issues.

There was such a big influx of air traffic, reports Newsweek, that the Swiss military had to open an air base for the private jets to land. At last year’s meeting in Davos, some 200 helicopters were used to bring in conference-goers.

Gore also used the conference to announce a massive concert to raise awareness about global warming. He and pop star Pharrell Williams are calling it “Live Earth” and it will be staged in six cities across the globe — not exactly a small carbon footprint.

The concert is supposed to build up support for an international climate treaty ahead of the United Nations summit in Paris later this year. Pharrell says he wants to “have humanity harmonize all at once.”

“It is absolutely crucial that we build public will for an agreement,” Gore told World Economic Forum participants. “The purpose is to have a billion voices with one message, to demand climate action now.”
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2015, 08:15 PM

How about we cut out funding research on global climate change, . Originally Posted by rioseco
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro...ism-threat.ece
WASHINGTON — The Pentagon released a report Monday asserting decisively that climate change poses an immediate threat to national security, with increased risks from terrorism, infectious disease, global poverty and food shortages. It also predicted rising demand for military disaster responses as extreme weather creates more global humanitarian crises.
and NASA will get out of the Muslim outreach business as well. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
My point!

In the next "cycle" it is my opinion that NASA will be about space.
"What about the Defense Department saying GW is a threat? Is that good enough for you?"

Nothing like "yes men" defending this Nation.

BTW was the statement a unanimous chorus by the DOD or

.... some poor souls hoping to keep their jobs in the face of Executive Orders?
Speaking of "global warming" ....

.. are most of the Pro "global warming" gurus living in the Northeastern U.S.?