Can't Cum??

I take Lisinopril (blood pressure)and have experienced these problems. Should I lay off the day of the meeting? I'm otherwise reasonably healthy.
  • hd
  • 10-05-2010, 12:27 PM
one more thought, he could be borderline diabetic, as with me I am diabetic, usually high sugar causes problems as does low.

Also back before I had my spine (S1 & L5) fused, I would get a chiropractic adjustment, and if the doctor got some good pops from my lower back, you wouldn't believe the intense orgasm I would have from the adjustment relieving some of the nerve pressure. The nerves for the reproductive organ runs thru the lower back.
Tell him not to give up - concentrate hard on what the girl is doing - empty your mind.
I am 80 yrs old (honestly,) have Emphseyma and Lung Cancer, and with my regular (live in housekeeper) have cum 6 out of the last 8 times with a BBBJ & CIM.
And if I can do it, anyone can.
Hello Vixen, I have had this same problem also going on and off for the last few years. I went to the Doctor and told her that it is driving me to madness because there is no relief to sex. She said that I must drink more water and less coffee to hydrate my body more and to maybe take a beer before sex because it blood pressure was up from the sex and my hydration was low and it causes the cum to be difficult to release. I hope maybe this will work for him, and this really has worked for me.
Vixen cant make anyone cum!
just kidding, the first time I met her,
I splooged myself, just after walkin in the door.
I have had this problems in the past, although not as much these days. For me it was because I was a late starter and it was low confidence at the time as I felt that my partner would know it unless I "proved" myself. So I used to go to great lengths to please her before myself. Over time it got to the point where it became difficult for me to orgasm. Add to this that most girls I was with would end up feeling uncomfortable (or at least I thought they did) and so I would give up on my "turn".

These days I don't let it get to me as much. My preference these days would be for me to finish quickly the first time, then lots of attention for her, and if I happen to get seconds then that would be great. Sometimes, though, I still do get "stuck" and then usually my only guarenteed way to finish is to give her a helping hand (pun intended).
Taking Sudefed or anything with a -D in it may have something to do with it
(Claritin-D, for example). I had a problem for a while, then my allergist told me to stop the -D because it raises blood pressure. Saw immediate results when I went to plain claritin.
  • KRH
  • 10-17-2010, 09:14 PM
I once read about something called TMS - Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome, whereby the person then becomes unable to cum through intercourse.
I know that if Im going to fast or if the women is pumping to fast, slow is the word..

(2 Bulls standing on a hill top, watching a heard of cows.

One young and one old bull.

The Young Bull tells the old Bull, im going to run down there and fuck me a cow.

The Older Bull tells the younger bull, lets walk and fuck them all.)

Thats how I fell sometimes...I have to slow down and stop chasing, and just enjoy the slow ride..

I will cum so fast that way.. Of course I am a Old Bull !!!
a couple of thoughts for you...first is that there are times where a period of intense foreplay followed up by intense fucking seems to use up all my blood sugar so it's hard for me to cum, esp with a condom on. Also, if I'm holding back for a long time, I can lose it. Stopping, and starting over slowly with a bbbj usually does the trick.

Next, healthy doses of Soy Lecithin is a good regime that increases my volume dramatically after a few days. This usually means it's hard to hold off so msog is a nice option.
There are a lot of good suggestions here. I scanned them, but didn't see too much alcohol as a possible reason. If he drinks beforehand, try it without any (or only one or two) drinks & see if it makes a difference.