How to properly end a session? 😱

If the client doesn't want to leave I will just make a scrunched face & Toot then lets see how fast you get your ass out...
If the client doesn't want to leave I will just make a scrunched face & Toot then lets see how fast you get your ass out... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I thought your toots don't stink? Wait....I bet they are really loud. Yup, that would work just like an alarm clock (especially in doggie).
I thought your toots don't stink? Wait....I bet they are really loud. Yup, that would work just like an alarm clock (especially in doggie). Originally Posted by Invisible1
They don't I fart glitter its pretty awesome
Glitter? Now that is cool. I'd stay....yup, I wouldn't leave after a glitter toot. Your gonna need another idea.
Glitter? Now that is cool. I'd stay....yup, I wouldn't leave after a glitter toot. Your gonna need another idea. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Ugh well I will hope to get it in your eye lol
Throat punch?
Throat punch? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Yup that to
Aren't we all grown ups here?

Be direct. Simply get up and say "I've enjoyed seeing you but our time is almost up." A gentleman will take the hint and won't be offended. A fucktard should get the message that it's time to go.
Aren't we all grown ups here?

Be direct. Simply get up and say "I've enjoyed seeing you but our time is almost up." A gentleman will take the hint and won't be offended. A fucktard should get the message that it's time to go. Originally Posted by mwsatx

+1 the voice of a grown up. And, he is right. This is one way that will work without ruining the last five or ten minutes.
Aren't we all grown ups here? Originally Posted by mwsatx
Someone hasn't been paying attention.
Someone hasn't been paying attention. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

Thanks, JY! Rainy, chilly and overcast here. It makes many kinda slow and ummm...sluggish. Not me, but it's nice to encounter someone feeling a bit lighter on a day like this.

To the OP...do yo thing, and maybe be careful what ya share if you don't want it analyzed or commented on. Otherwise, it will be used either in your best interests, or more likely....not. Many could care less how ya go about doing anything, but it's obvious, some do and will make decisions on whether to see you based on info you have shared and not just those commenting on a board of this nature. ijs Maybe write in forums with that in mind. Or not. But, now ya know. We live and we learn, right?
Aren't we all grown ups here? Originally Posted by mwsatx
Not in the slightest. See this thread for numerous examples. Even the old people around here can pull their heads from asses regularly enough to see they're being childish.
Simple. Tell him that you really enjoyed your time with him and that you hope he brings that giant pleasure rocket back soon, but you promised a family member you would take them somewhere. I guarantee you he'll be back very soon.

For the guys it's an even simpler equation. Be respectful of her time and make a point of it. You know you have an internal clock that tells you, "I better bust this nut or she's gonna toss me out of here." That same clock should cause you to say something like, "Well, I want to be respectful of your time and get dressed. I appreciate you for making time for me today." I guarantee you that she'll remember you for respecting her time and she will be more lenient with you the next time.

I've always thought that a lady would do much, much better if she offered a 90 minute session at the same price. Tell us to show up 15 minutes early and expect to take a hot shower. Tell him that you want his naughty bits spotless and ready for the BLS of a lifetime. Then make the last 15 minutes all about freshening up before he heads back to work or home to his wife. It's a classy move and one that would get me RUNNING back to see you.

Berkleigh is a Master Marketer in this regard. 90 minutes session at a 1 hour rate.
If the client doesn't want to leave I will just make a scrunched face & Toot then lets see how fast you get your ass out... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Simple. Tell him that you really enjoyed your time with him and that you hope he brings that giant pleasure rocket back soon, but you promised a family member you would take them somewhere. I guarantee you he'll be back very soon.

For the guys it's an even simpler equation. Be respectful of her time and make a point of it. You know you have an internal clock that tells you, "I better bust this nut or she's gonna toss me out of here." That same clock should cause you to say something like, "Well, I want to be respectful of your time and get dressed. I appreciate you for making time for me today." I guarantee you that she'll remember you for respecting her time and she will be more lenient with you the next time.

I've always thought that a lady would do much, much better if she offered a 90 minute session at the same price. Tell us to show up 15 minutes early and expect to take a hot shower. Tell him that you want his naughty bits spotless and ready for the BLS of a lifetime. Then make the last 15 minutes all about freshening up before he heads back to work or home to his wife. It's a classy move and one that would get me RUNNING back to see you.

Berkleigh is a Master Marketer in this regard. 90 minutes session at a 1 hour rate. Originally Posted by General Wallace
Many ladies are master marketers in different respects and Berkleigh is a well respected lady for sure.

Your suggestions are great and many who are like you, are on board. However, not every gent has a great attitude while suggesting we give more than we already do, or as if all of us except your model provider, don't already do so. I have concluded through the many testaments of the gents, some ladies are not like her at all, or even the many other generous ladies who provide. Nor do some gents appreciate that we are all not exactly the same. If every gent wanted the exact same every time, he wouldn't seek out different providers and there would not be so many different types of ladies available.

There is something for everyone in this market and it's up to each of us to choose what it is we wish to obtain from it. That goes for providers, as well as, hobbyists. There are many possibilities and comfort levels and each work to some degree, because what one will not tolerate, another will. Crazy how that works, but it does. WALDT

Thanks, JY! Rainy, chilly and overcast here. It makes many kinda slow and ummm...sluggish. Not me, but it's nice to encounter someone feeling a bit lighter on a day like this. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Glad to tickle you, M, on this otherwise dreary day. And I hope I didn't pull you away from your chocolate truffles — a girl needs her pampering, after all.