No Services Review

• dgc92
  • 11-18-2018, 06:24 AM
Dgc92, So, if you come to my place of business and pay me, I'm your employee, and you get to tell me what to do at my place? Originally Posted by Hot Yvette
Yes. Money for service. Did you think you were getting paid to do what you want? That sounds like an awesome job. How do I get in on that?

Am I your employee if you wait til the end of your session to pay me?
Who does that? But yes.

Am I not your employee if I give you your money back and tell you to get out of my place?
That would be accurate, if you decide not to do the job you are no longer employed. That's the difference between employment and slavery.

Ok, got it!
You do got it. You're smarter than Pyramider, but who would you brag to about that?
Lol damn this thread got crazy,

I would’ve had no problem leaving my things in the bathroom if it was connected to the same room. (Like how hotels are)

But it wasn’t.. the bathroom was straight up 2 doors away out of my sight where someone else could’ve accessed it.
Lots of self alerts here.

OP always trust your spidey senses.

Sounds like the john was being shady to me.

Was money exchanged? If not, then there should be no review allowed, and it should be moved to coed.
Corona.. well I don't want to do this in co-ed.. I want to do it here where I can have easier access to this. I'm going to do what I want when I want, because I'm the boss.. I never got to be a boss and now I pay to be the boss.. lol hahaha.. Been so long since I've posted but had too.. If anything is close to this subject its that each lady is an independent contractor. Like a hair stylist. Most stylist let me put my jacket in a corner next to the mirror.. some say put it on the hook. What was missing prob in this feud was more communication.. Anyways thanks Yvette I was creeping on you to see what your about.. followed you down this rabbit hole.. Anyways wondering if your available some time.. lol just saying!!! <--SEE SOUNDED LIKE I ASKED HER ON A DATE... (WEIRD)
so unnecessary...

I saw the "review", I agree with other guys who commented "keys and roses, why bring anything else inside"? Annie had a right to be concerned..

what I find weird is Danny has premium access, his last (real) review was in July, been here 6 years, so past reviews (9) would not have accumulated enough to keep PA, without this "review" having been approved! unless the unlikely occurred, he pays for PA. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What does his access have to do with anything? I have NEVER left my shit in a separate room, unless we started there. TF?
Wtf OP left?
Account guested
Account guested Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Wait....did she just guest her account??? Hopefully she is coming back
  • MK122
  • 11-24-2018, 06:17 PM
Account guested Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Wait....did she just guest her account??? Hopefully she is coming back to post taint Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia

Completed the thought.
Why is your account disabled?