XY - The Definitive Collection

• Doove
  • 03-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Best to never argue with and idiot! He will just drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Or arguing with some here is like competing in the 'Special Olympics'!
You may win but you are still a retard......

Originally Posted by Celso
Dude, not cool.
  • Doove
  • 03-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Let's put it all out there!

Who am I pimping supposedly? Originally Posted by XY
Wait a minute, aren't you the guy who brags about getting freebies and other sorts of discounts for "helping girls out"?

I don't think you have a stable, per se. But if what you claim is true, then what i think is that you simply have it in for the girls who don't & won't play your little game.

Whether or not you have a stable of any kind is not what defines you as a dick. You clearly don't need a stable for that.
  • XY
  • 03-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Wait a minute, aren't you the guy who brags about getting freebies and other sorts of discounts for "helping girls out"?

I don't think you have a stable, per se. But if what you claim is true, then what i think is that you simply have it in for the girls who don't & won't play your little game.

Whether or not you have a stable of any kind is not what defines you as a dick. You clearly don't need a stable for that. Originally Posted by Doove
I "have (had) it in for 2 ladies", one you know, the other perhaps know (Not Saige), not for not accepting my "plan", but simply because she/they deserve it. The second lady has not yet been "introduced per se", and she alone controls that destiny.

There is no stable, there is no flock, no "pimping". You simply can not find a single stabled/pimped gal of XY because they do not exist; but feel free to waste more of your time.

Fact is, I enjoy the mayhem.
  • XY
  • 03-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Wait a minute, aren't you the guy who brags about getting freebies and other sorts of discounts for "helping girls out"? Originally Posted by Doove
Yes, that is me. I ply a trade, however unnerving it might be for you, successfully most of the time. Sometimes doesn't though........

Fact is, I honestly don't give a shit if Saige smokes, or has a dirty incall, or if Amelia uses pics from 10 years ago........I enjoy the mayhem, and would still see them, still do as someone not XY.

Others care, but I don't care about others here and if like or don't like...

Go mayhem!
  • Doove
  • 03-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Fact is, I honestly don't give a shit if Saige smokes, or has a dirty incall, or if Amelia uses pics from 10 years ago........I enjoy the mayhem, and would still see them, still do as someone not XY.

Go mayhem! Originally Posted by XY
As i was saying...

Whether or not you have a stable of any kind is not what defines you as a dick. You clearly don't need a stable for that. Originally Posted by Doove
What mayhem? Bunch of random bitching by some tool named XY on a hooked review board. Omg the world is out of control.
Fact is, I enjoy the mayhem. Originally Posted by XY
Sums it up perfectly for me. You create drama and mayhem for your enjoyment.
  • XY
  • 03-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Sums it up perfectly for me. You create drama and mayhem for your enjoyment. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Yes I do, simply enhanced entertainment value vs boredom.
Yes, that is me. I ply a trade, however unnerving it might be for you, successfully most of the time. Sometimes doesn't though........

Go mayhem! Originally Posted by XY
Typical response from a Douche. Why would anyone believe this guy?
  • XY
  • 03-03-2014, 07:12 PM
Typical response from a Douche. Why would anyone believe this guy? Originally Posted by thomas dave
How was your date the other day? Fun?
  • XY
  • 03-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Typical response from a Douche. Why would anyone believe this guy? Originally Posted by thomas dave
I don't care if you believe me or not, all I care about is making fun of your misfortune, and creating mayhem. I hope you continue to have bad luck, and get ripped off.
I don't know if you can't read or what, but that appointment wasn't that bad. It wasn't great but it was only a buck forty and she was pretty good looking. There was a time when people actually appreciated a toftt. I'm sure you've been and will be with much worse.
  • XY
  • 03-03-2014, 07:28 PM
I don't know if you can't read or what, but that appointment wasn't that bad. It wasn't great but it was only a buck forty and she was pretty good looking. There was a time when people actually appreciated a toftt. I'm sure you've been and will be with much worse. Originally Posted by thomas dave
Maybe, but your TOFTT is particularly funny, and I find great enjoyment in any experience which isn't up to par.
what a fucking sociopath. seriously dude - you have issues
Boredem!

We can almost sympathize with that affliction if it weren't for the "mayhem" and the waste of bandwidth.