WhatsUp Ladies? ..... There is a guy here with a reputation of working you for discounts because he can't get it up much and just wants to DATY... Compared to all the other silly alerts I gotta ask? WhatsUp?

I just heard this story for the third time from a third lady.

This guy has issues of some sort and seldom gets it up.

Is lonely and wants company I guess.

Doesn't want to pay your rates.

But seems to come around whining and begging for a discount because all he wants to do is DATY....

WhatsUp?

I don't understand it in light of all the other things I see getting complained about.

So I ask again... WhatsUp?

Is it sympathy for his medical plight?

Or the concept of just getting paid to take a licking in stead of a dicking? Originally Posted by Whispers

I don't get it Whispers. You yourself have expounded on and defended asking for discounts in many threads. Sixx likes his BBBJ's so what's the problem with some other guy only wanted DATY's? The lady either will take that cash... or wont.

Your post, once again shooting for the longest thread title award, makes no sense to me because 1. the Hobbiest isnt asking YOU for DATY so why the hell should you care? and 2. The topic has been beaten to death anyway but just for different menu choice.

Did the third lady ask you to post, or the second, or first, or all 3 but your just getting around to it? Or are you geniously interested in why a guy might just enjoy eating some pussy and how much of a market there is for that here.

/carry on
[QUOTE-Sixxbach] I may disagree alot with Hunter but I can give her credit where its due, Hunter is a good provider. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
I choked on my coffee and it went up my nose when I read this. What do I owe for such sweet words? Did hell freeze over this summer while I've been gone?[/quote]

Nothing. I can give credit where credit is due. I never had an issue with you as a provider that provides a service. I can talk about things and refer to someone without the personal POV clouding that.

Although I agree 100% that age/experience has a lot to do with the ability to teach a young provider.....
Marisa had a problem with the "Rate" you suggested for French.
Your suggested Rate was significantly lower than $100,and having to pay a "Booking" fee out of that... well, did not leave much left for her efforts...

And apparently you do too because you keep talking about it. Once again, whose business is all of this? Your words and constantly bringing it up, point towards a more personal issue. Marissa apparently did not like the arrangement and quit, good for her, end of story. No need for it be rehashed unless its coming from Marisa. YOU should stay out their past matters IMO....

She is not the smartest cookie around here, but she is not the Dumbest either. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
I dunno... maybe I need to start a poll lol

sixx
If ever there was a poster thread for what turns people off to ECCIE this would be it.
Every single response is either a negative, an attack or both. Originally Posted by Codybeast
+1
I don't get it Whispers. You yourself have expounded on and defended asking for discounts in many threads. Sixx likes his BBBJ's so what's the problem with some other guy only wanted DATY's? The lady either will take that cash... or wont. Originally Posted by budman33
I have no issue with his asking really.....

It's the behind the scenes complaining vs the lack of alerts when there are so many other inane alerts that I was asking about.....

basically I was saying "WhatsUp?"

Your post, once again shooting for the longest thread title award, makes no sense to me because 1. the Hobbiest isnt asking YOU for DATY so why the hell should you care? and 2. The topic has been beaten to death anyway but just for different menu choice. Originally Posted by budman33
Just to reiterate.... It's more about the lack of ladies bitching about it publicly..... I was saying "Whats Up"?

Did the third lady ask you to post, or the second, or first, or all 3 but your just getting around to it? Or are you geniously interested in why a guy might just enjoy eating some pussy and how much of a market there is for that here. Originally Posted by budman33
Nope... I enjoy eating me some pussy as well....

Then again.... My Dick works and for me it is but one of many options..... I just found that using the "Poor Pitiful Me" approach to trying for a discount was rather pathetic...... WhatsUp with that?

Sixx likes BJs.... he just looks for a certain part of a session..... MUCH of the time..... but he seems to enjoy the full meal deal at times as well....

I like BJs.... Sometimes I just want the young lady in my office under my desk....... Sometimes I want her on it....

The title is pretty specific as was the post...... Some seemed to have wanted to turn it into a marketing opportunity and make it about other things......

No problem... I've been too busy....

ok, weird, but ok. you have 3 sources of information.. did you ask them WhatsUp?
ok, weird, but ok. you have 3 sources of information.. did you ask them WhatsUp? Originally Posted by budman33
Nope..... They basically told me WhatsUp!
Although I agree 100% that age/experience has a lot to do with the ability to teach a young provider.....
Marisa had a problem with the "Rate" you suggested for French.
Your suggested Rate was significantly lower than $100,and having to pay a "Booking" fee out of that... well, did not leave much left for her efforts...

I suggested 100 for a french & she gets to keep all her money. She takes 10% of what she makes for the day & she uses that $ to buy sheets, towels, etc... and to start saving money so that in a few months she can get her own in-call.
She is not the smartest cookie around here, but she is not the Dumbest either. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca

WRONG! That is incorrect... i actually suggested her french rate to be 120 (since we are openly talking about rates and my booking fee) she asked what i charge for 30 m french (suggesting she wanted what i make at least) So thats where i cqame up with the 120. She gets 80, which is what i charge. AND that rate is actually higher than most 30m french rates. Suggested her 60m rate french be 180, again she takes home what i charge for 60m french. Many of my clients can vouch that this is the rate i quoted them, not significantly less!!! Her reply was "they are paying for my time not my services so if they want a 30m bj they need to pay my full 30m rate" (which i told her was her right) but i tried over and over to tell her that was not the way it works. Just like i tried OVER AND OVER to tell her many other things that were not ok... i will not get into detail but i had many complaints. Hope she fixes them, she is to pretty and has to much potential to be making crucial mistakes like she did. AND giving you in accurate information, as well as sharing my information at all is very un proffesional!!! Just be careful with her, she talked to me about others that helped her negativley, and obviously she ran her mouth about me... when she is done with you, she may do the same.

While I have over 5 years of experience and i do know what i am doing, and have helped many girls over the years... i dont think someone with her mentality takes direction from someone close to her age. Which is typical lol, what high school student would pay attetion in a class taught by another student? Typically they wont due to the fact they think "we are the same age so what does this fool know that i dont?" Although in this buis it is not all about age more about experience!
Someone is helping Marissa exponentially. Her posts actually make sense now and use good punctuation and grammar.

She needs to update her pictures, though. The ones she posts have to be taken years apart.
As Politely as possible, Can you ladies take your discussion of coaching new providers to another thread?

As well as all the discussion about Marissa?

That is not remotely what the thread is about.
Damn thread hijackers!
Whatsup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, at least it was on topic in the sense of bbbj rates and what not! Lol we did not go off on a totally different tangent!!
I am wondering if WhatsUp ran out of his little blue pill prescription? Maybe that is why he needs a discount for giving mustache rides.
Confusing thread made simple. So this is just trying to get Yussup to implode. why? seems like a really stupid hobby a few of you have here. just sayin...
This is about the Sup??? I'm confused I thought it was about WhatsUp!