A review posted by a client I did not see

BTW Jules... We met [gasp!] a little over a year ago. I taught you how to make caipirinhas.. remember? Originally Posted by Efrem Syphilis, Jr
AHHH HA! still one of my favorite drinks!!

To everyone else you brought up some good points as to why a guy would in a sense hide his handle. I still would like to know who I am seeing but as pmd said they dont HAVE to give us their handles if they dont want to.

I can see where the confusion could come in at if I book with one handle and another reviewed me... that is the point it was trying to make.
Hell, how many providers have male handles and pay for BCD access just to be able to read the Men's Lounge? Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Why would they have to pay? They could review THEMSELVES and get not only a good review with no drama, but also Premium Access! A win/win!
  • 69er
  • 11-29-2011, 02:34 PM
you are absolutely correct Laz... I have found a few of the guys who are assholes on the board to be quite charming in person, some of my best clients actually. My point is why be sneaky and hide it? Its kinda like a bait & switch dont ya think? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Actually, not trying to be sneaky, but if you want to consider me keeping my reviews separate from my screening profile sneaky... Then I'm a Sneaky Bastard! LOL

No, not in the least. As long as what I promised is what you get, then there should be no complaint. I pay with real money, no pesos, no scanned and printed with an ink jet 100's. I'm clean and pleasant when I show.

In the past, on other boards, I've written reviews that some of the ladies wouldn't like. They were honest, but no lady want a No review or a NCNS. I have posted some of those here in the Mens Lounge, and see no benefit to letting the ladies screen me based upon my reviews. With P411, I can see how having my handle linked with my ECCIE profile could negatively impact things, but don't see a benefit for me. So, I don't disclose my ECCIE handle at P411.
  • 69er
  • 11-29-2011, 02:42 PM
Why would they have to pay? They could review THEMSELVES and get not only a good review with no drama, but also Premium Access! A win/win! Originally Posted by TheDuck
That does happen. Sometimes the lady does so using the same IP address within seconds of accessing this site with her profile, allowing the mods to catch her!
I can see where the confusion could come in at if I book with one handle and another reviewed me... that is the point it was trying to make. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
That is a major factor in many of the disputes I investigate. Particularly with P411 as the handle format is so different from any other sites.
Why would they have to pay? *They could review THEMSELVES and get not only a good review with no drama, but also Premium Access! *A win/win! Originally Posted by TheDuck
That does happen. Sometimes the lady does so using the same IP address within seconds of accessing this site with her profile, allowing the mods to catch her! Originally Posted by 69er
We love it when they do that!