Trumps approval rises while the Democrat Convention tanks!

I almost choked on coffee this morning when on the news Joey was joe and jobs WHERE FUCKING CHINA for profit wow lying much
Trump crisscrosses the country, fearlessly leading during a pandemic.

He takes questions from a very hostile press often.

Biden hides in the basement and doesn't take questions. He may currently have a lead but he is risking his advantages by staying inside. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Trump crisscrosses the country putting people's lives at risk, because Trump only cares about Trump nothing else. He is a desperate man with a fragile ego. He knows he is losing badly right now.

He has mishandled this pandemic from the get go and it shows. He makes a fool out of himself every time he faces a truthful media.

Biden will wipe the floor with him on Nov 3rd.

just wait and see what happens when Trump wins. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Win what?? An indictment like everyone else who has been a member of his administration. Win an all expense paid weekend trip to Epsteins old island? A place Trump knows oh so well.
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2020, 02:22 PM
As does Billy clinton

Jealous much - LM??
We all know he won,squeaked by with electoral college,but it won't happen this time.Be prepared for that.This is not 2016.

Biden will win.House will be retained by Dems.And Senate will probably go democratic.Biden will have 2 years of majority in both branches of the legislature.

But even with that there will be Senate democrats who are more down the middle and they will not pass thru the legislative means a bunch of radical leftist shit.

For one Biden won't put forth too strong in that direction.And he also won't do too much executive order stuff.

They will pick one or two things to pass but there will be no leftist horde,Marxist,Totalitarian shit.

Biden's job is to displace Trump and be a place-holder. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Basically what you're saying is Biden won't do shit for the Country. He'll just be a political fixture. Is that what you really want running the Country?
As does Billy clinton

Jealous much - LM?? Originally Posted by oeb11
What does Bill Clinton have to do with it? Truth hurts doesn't it?
There's no evidence that T R U M P went to Epstein island. There's only a court case that was dismissed in 2016 from an anonymous victim who claimed T R U M P and Epstein raped her in Manhattan, or something like that.

Bill does not only have accusations, but evidence that he went to Epstein island multiple times and there are even photos of him with victims. I'm not saying T R U M P is completely clean. I don't know, but Bill definitely is not.

Joe also has an accusation of rape. It's only an accusation, though. So, I won't jump to conclusions.
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2020, 02:37 PM
SD - Facts and Truth are irrelevant to the ideology of teh DPST's - and they cannot admit their precious bill Clinton was a partier many times with epstein and on epstein's Lolita jets.

Denial and deflection is their modus operlandi

LM is just a master troll baiter - same as other DPST posters - - all they can manage is 3 lines max of their BS and DPST narrative.
Blah blah blah and the Putin/trump supporters keeping the meltdown going. Fun n amusing that will only get better
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2020, 03:00 PM
Only One line of nonsense from teh master Troll Baiter.

Ts and LM make good bookends to the marxism shelf in the Chinese national Library.
SD - Facts and Truth are irrelevant to the ideology of teh DPST's - and they cannot admit their precious bill Clinton was a partier many times with epstein and on epstein's Lolita jets.

Denial and deflection is their modus operlandi

LM is just a master troll baiter - same as other DPST posters - - all they can manage is 3 lines max of their BS and DPST narrative. Originally Posted by oeb11
Denial and deflection is exactly what you have done here. Good ol conservative hypocrisy on display. Anytime Trump is mention with Mr. Epstein, the only answer conservatives can come back with is BC. If the only answer you have is to point fingers elsewhere that is admitting guilt on your part. Two wrongs do not make a right, and it is a fact that Trump was closer to Epstein than BC. if both are guilty then put them both in a cell together.

Now back to my original point, what is it exactly Trump is going to win?? Even with a very slight bump in numbers he is still going to lose the election.
Blah blah blah and the Putin/trump supporters keeping the meltdown going. Fun n amusing that will only get better Originally Posted by Tsmokies
lol how is there a meltdown? The meltdown has been clearly demonstrated by the left for the last 4 years.
it is a fact that Trump was closer to Epstein than BC. Originally Posted by Little Monster
How is that a fact? There's more evidence (photos and documents) that Bill actually most likely raped young girls on Epstein island. In T R U M P's case, there is only a single anonymous accuser and no physical evidence.
I disagree with much of the above.

Talking points ? ; Certainly the Covid pandemic does not play to Trump's favor cause he is the president now.Rightly or wrongly he is going to get some blame cause it's his watch.As to the civil unrest that too is not a plus for Trump.There are other talking points for Dems to raise ; double digit unemployment,the economy which only scans well as to the stock market.
Originally Posted by sportfisherman

It may be the only plus for somebody truly straddling the fence. Will it be enough to re-elect Trump, don't know. What I do know is that nothing is more important to any American than personal safety. If they see that slipping away and blame it on Democrats who refuse to even acknowledge it exists unless they come to the same realization Lori Lightfoot just came to, that it is unsafe to leave her house, they just might change their mind especially moms concerned about their families safety.

How many times does it take to read and see that the crime is up over 50% from this time last year to convince one that nothing is more important?

I really don't understand this notion that once Biden is elected "all this will calm down". Why would it? This aren't anti-Trump pro Biden supporters doing all this burning and looting. Listen to the leaders of BLM, looting is their reparations. Why would they stop unless someone forces them to stop?

Biden may say he is against defunding the police but guess what, the President doesn't fund the police. Local communities do that through their tax base. What happens to the tax base if people are fleeing due to violence and police are quitting in droves? More reparations will be needed until there is nothing left to loot like Macy's that will not be returning or a corner grocery store that was burned to the ground that poor people with no means of transportation ( which has stopped running ) use to go to.

The biggest, saddest irony in all this craziness, is that it is poor Blacks that will suffer the most from this violence. Now that businesses ( some not all to be sure ) have seen that they can have their employees work from home, there is no need to travel into the city to work and it's to dangerous to go into the city at night and you have the perfect storm for cities returning to the bad old days where nobody but the poor live.

Tucker brought up an interesting point the other night. With the death of John Lewis recently in the news, Selma was brought up as this place of great importance where things began to change for Black people. According to his reporting Selma run by Democrats for decades now, is the poorest town in Alabama, a disgrace to the memory of Dr. King and John Lewis.

Pick any city in America run by a Democrat machine and you will find the poorest cities in America and you think that will all change under the leadership of Joe Biden when all the slide to the bottom continued under the Obama Biden years?

I really, truly hope you are right. That all this violence will start to go away on Nov. 4th but I don't believe that for a minute.
Biden will do something "for the country".

Just decompressing things and chilling things down would be a great service to the country.He certainly won't pursue policies the Right love,but he won't over-aggressively pursue Left leaning ones either.

Like Coke Stevenson put it once ; "I'm not going to give you the Dome of the Capital,but I won't give it to the other side either."

Karl Rove gave an interesting analysis a few nights ago ; He said this race is going to tighten up over the next few weeks. And the candidates will be vying for 10-12 % of votes in the middle.

He said for Trump to win he must garner more of those 10-12 % votes than Biden would need to cause Biden will probably have a slight lead.

Rove said Trump must have clear consistent messaging. Stay on message point. Which Trump can sometimes have a hard time doing.

Plus be President the whole time.