Its been awhile...

He doesn't discriminate based on any individual. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Oh but he does discriminate. He discriminates in favor of whimpers and his ilk, and against those they don’t like.
Perhaps I shouldn't have used the word discriminate. It tends to trigger people. This is the new ECCIE and I can tell you from personal experience Z gives everyone and anyone points if they break the rules. I know this because people post about it -they like to cry about it especially in the political section.

Oh but he does discriminate. He discriminates in favor of whimpers and his ilk, and against those they don’t like. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Perhaps I shouldn't have used the word discriminate. It tends to trigger people. This is the new ECCIE and I can tell you from personal experience Z gives everyone and anyone points if they break the rules. I know this because people post about it -they like to cry about it especially in the political section. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Spot on Ms. Ellen !!! I was granted 2 points yesterday myself! Z lets things slide and then reminds everybody of the rules!!
You and whispers must be fucking each other...your moderating skills are lacking to say the least if you don’t see what he did wrong...

Please.... Entertain us with a display of ignorance and explain what it was I did wrong in your opinion.....

This is so comical lmao

I agree..... The problem for you is that YOU are the joke and don't understand why.

Edit: it’s completelyunprofessional for you as a mod to address this the way you did in public.... Originally Posted by Analeese
Such a typical response from a whore that sees a decision go against her rather than for her....

..... It was very obvious her pimp was writing all of that garbage and not her. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Wait...did y’all hear something...? Originally Posted by Analeese

Just some talk of your Pimp.... Does he travel with you and should those interested in seeing her be made aware of his presence or will you be on your own?
Such a typical response from a whore that sees a decision go against her rather than for her....

Originally Posted by Whispers
Lol glad you keep bumping my threAD because all your doing is helping people get interested in me....people have been interested since this was posted. So thank you for keeping it alive muahhhh

Just some talk of your Pimp.... Does he travel with you and should those interested in seeing her be made aware of his presence or will you be on your own?
Originally Posted by Whispers
Last time I checked I didn’t have a pimp...Thanks for your concern though that’s very sweet of you
Lol glad you keep bumping my threAD because all your doing is helping people get interested in me....people have been interested since this was posted. So thank you for keeping it alive muahhhh
Originally Posted by Analeese

Ok, I laughed.
Ok, I laughed. Originally Posted by Biggoron

That’s twice now you’ve been entertained by this post....glad I could help with that

Edit: I’m starting to establish dates for my visit now. Friday, Saturday and Sunday July 6-8
Ok guys trip postponed until Monday....
Had to get the alternator fixed on my car today and that was almost 600 bucks...
See you loves Monday....
Still deciding on where I’m going to be staying....
The requests will help me make that decision