Bill Ayers wrote " Dreams from my Father"

Are you talking to IBIdiot, the gay fuck doll wannabe?

What is it b-jay? Mouth or south? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm going to do your old lady a favor... the bitch is starting to bore me... We have talked about your problem .... you are welcome.

If you mean Bush-1 I agree. Bush-2 never really said much of anything. He was basicly a sock puppet for Cheney/Rove. Too bad, he said a lot of the right things as Tx Gov, but 9/11 seemed to put him in shock that he never got over. A decent man, in over his head and certainly not his dad. Originally Posted by Old-T

Now I hope you really know thats not true. Bush never had a real chance to do what he wanted to do. 9/11 changed all that. Bush damaged his credibility when he went to war though it was the right thing to do. That meme about Cheney is getting so old that it has a beard but no validity. Bush never went around Congress to get his plans accomplised. Bush never locked the democrats out of the discussion. In fact, Bush invited such luminaries as Teddy Kennedy to write the "No child left behind" program. As much as you hate Bush (yes, I did say Hate) he never betrayed our allies and he never left someone in the lurch like Obama has done with missing FBI agent and American cleric in Iran. Bush never let the troops down like in Benghazi.

Bush has shown us his character since he left the White House and I wish our other chief executives had the same character.
What does that even mean, Simple jack?
  • Doove
  • 11-29-2013, 03:13 PM
There are Crickets, because his "shut-your-mouth" payments would easily exceed any "royalties" Originally Posted by LexusLover
With all these conspiracies Obama is engineering, i'm surprised he can find time to take a piss.

It seems like it would have been easier to just let Hillary have the keys and do everything pretty much as he's done them.

Bush never let the troops down like in Benghazi. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I guess that depends on your definition of 'letting them down".

HOUSTON -- Two years before the September 11 attacks, presidential candidate George W. Bush was already talking privately about the political benefits of attacking Iraq, according to his former ghost writer, who held many conversations with then-Texas Governor Bush in preparation for a planned autobiography.

"He was thinking about invading Iraq in 1999," said author and journalist Mickey Herskowitz. "It was on his mind. He said to me: 'One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief.'

In other words, "we need to figure out how to justify it".
  • Old-T
  • 11-29-2013, 03:16 PM
Now I hope you really know thats not true. Bush never had a real chance to do what he wanted to do. 9/11 changed all that. Bush damaged his credibility when he went to war though it was the right thing to do. That meme about Cheney is getting so old that it has a beard but no validity. Bush never went around Congress to get his plans accomplised. Bush never locked the democrats out of the discussion. In fact, Bush invited such luminaries as Teddy Kennedy to write the "No child left behind" program. As much as you hate Bush (yes, I did say Hate) he never betrayed our allies and he never left someone in the lurch like Obama has done with missing FBI agent and American cleric in Iran. Bush never let the troops down like in Benghazi.

Bush has shown us his character since he left the White House and I wish our other chief executives had the same character. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I don't "hate" Bush-2. I said in this post, and others, that I think he is a decent well intentioned person, I just think he was not qualified to be president--he was in over his head. In that way I consider him essentially the same as Jimmy Carter. Bush-2 was nowhere near as qualified as his father.

Yes, 9/11 interrupted Bush's plans, but that is only a partial excuse. It should not have derailed everything else in his plan--there just never seemed to be much of a plan.

As to going to war, I agree the Afghanistan part was warranted based upon 9/11. The Iraqi part was not--if was loud, boisterous war mongering and hurt the situation in Afghanistan immensely.

Most the rest of your drivel in your last sentence has absolutely nothing to do with Bush. My post was not defending Obama, it was replying to your Bush comment.

As to my comments about Cheney getting old--well, I assume that is true. While I think Bush-2 is a decent man, I have no such feelings about Cheney or Rove. I and many, many others had to suffer with their "leadership" for 8 year, so you listening to my feelings about them in occasional posts doesn't seem unduly harsh to me.
What does that even mean, Simple jack? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are always last to know.
You are always last to know. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Typical drool.

Pleaee, I'm sure there's a street dude Youtube that is totally irrelevant to the discussion that you can link instead of explaining your weak attempt at English.
Ingles, por favor, gordo!

BTW -- great job in Pissburgh, pissant! You're gonna get it shut down!

HAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How about 'Ugandan', you cum-gobbling golem fucktard!

what does your Merriam Webster say about "Fucktard?"

How about "premiere fucktard?"
what does your Merriam Webster say about "Fucktard?"

How about "premiere fucktard?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Look in the mirror you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, and you'll see your definition of "premiere fucktard", you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
Typical drool.

Pleaee, I'm sure there's a street dude Youtube that is totally irrelevant to the discussion that you can link instead of explaining your weak attempt at English. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not exactly a street dude...

I'm going to do your old lady a favor... the bitch is starting to bore me... We have talked about your problem .... you are welcome.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
His ole lady is a guy. That explains his exorbitant HC premiums. A gay couple. Risky behavior. High premiums.
You are always last to know. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
His Lady is a guy. He thinks everything in Austin is Gay. According to him.
His Lady is a guy. He thinks everything in Austin is Gay. According to him. Originally Posted by bambino
Well he did get stink fucked by the lake... she's the man...LOL
  • Doove
  • 11-29-2013, 08:09 PM
His ole lady is a guy. That explains his exorbitant HC premiums. A gay couple. Risky behavior. High premiums. Originally Posted by bambino
His Lady is a guy. He thinks everything in Austin is Gay. According to him. Originally Posted by bambino
Ok, so your first try sucked. But do you really think your second try was an improvement?