4% GDP

timing is everything for just about everything

from joke telling, to sex, to setting the fuse on a bomb Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Well then, stick a bomb up WTF's ass and light the fuse!
Well then, stick a bomb up WTF's ass and light the fuse! Originally Posted by bambino
not going near that swirling, cauldron of heated toxins, amoebas, bacteria, archaea, protozoa, fungi, algae, and some micro-animals
Oh yeah, the time value of money... another concept that I schooled your clueless ass on!

How much money did Clinton save when he reaped the benefits of the post-Cold War peace dividend thanks to Ronnie's victory and thereby enjoyed a budget surplus?

Or are you too stupid to understand Slick Willy's surpluses were the flip side of Ronnie's deficits?

Homework done yet? We're still waiting for your Debt/GDP graph! Originally Posted by lustylad
The surplus was all because of the advancement in computer then mobile devices. The cry babies VET (should of done what some did in Vietnam cut-off their trigger finger) just want some of that free money too.

• WTF
  • 03-08-2017, 02:53 PM
timing is everything for just about everything

from joke telling, to sex, to setting the fuse on a bomb Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
To bad you were not blessed with any..

You failed to see that business cycles are slow and we often times attribute what was started in motion by one to another.

Time that neverhadabrain
Oh yeah, the time value of money... another concept that I schooled your clueless ass on!

How much money did Clinton save when he reaped the benefits of the post-Cold War peace dividend thanks to Ronnie's victory and thereby enjoyed a budget surplus?

Or are you too stupid to understand Slick Willy's surpluses were the flip side of Ronnie's deficits?

Homework done yet? We're still waiting for your Debt/GDP graph! Originally Posted by lustylad
The surplus was all because of the advancement in computer then mobile devices. The cry babies VET (should of done what some did in Vietnam cut-off their trigger finger) just want some of that free money too.

Originally Posted by UofHpc
Someone has to stalled the economy cause the west coast was kicking their asses, CONGO - " the movie ... do it it Cali so, no one knows ".
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2017, 03:10 PM

! Originally Posted by lustylad
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, me thinks you forget the Bush tax hike that helped Clinton. Bush was no believer in that bullshit supply side Voodoo economics!

Listen junior, cause n effect. Try studying it sometime....maybe you will understand that the Rooster has nothing to do with the Sun coming up
2.7 trillion in 1988 had the same purchasing power as maybe around 7 or 8 trillion today Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yes Dickhead which is close to Obama's deficit. Originally Posted by WTF
Doesn't work that way, fagboy. Methodology is just one of many disciplines you are clueless about.

Over one-third of your 2.7 trillion doesn't belong to Reagan, remember? And if you want to compare apples to apples, you would first need to PV (that's present value) the debt for all of his predecessors, enlarging their contributions, so you could no longer say Reagan tripled the debt.

Far simpler to do what smart economists do - just look at the debt relative to the size of the economy. That way you're comparing apples to apples - current-dollar debt to current-dollar GDP.

Oh wait, isn't that what I fucking told you to do in the first place?

While you were too busy sucking multiple cocks to do your assigned homework, I did a 30-second google search and lookee what I found:

Since graph-reading is another area where you are severely deficient, I will interpret it for you: Ronnie kept the debt ratio below 50% and still manageable, whereas Odumbo ran it up to over 100%, which has been manageable to date only because Bernanke-panky and jellin-yellen pushed interest rates (i.e. the cost to the Treasury of servicing the debt) down to all-time lows.

Oh fuck! Looks like Odumbo jacked up the debt to 104% of GDP! And that's not even the final number!

How about this for your NEXT homework assignment, fagboy - look up the 2016 full-year GDP estimate, so we can divide it into $19.6 trillion and obtain a proper updated scorecard for Odumbo, ok?
Lad is correct

take it from me

obama has done lasting damage
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, me thinks you forget the Bush tax hike that helped Clinton. Bush was no believer in that bullshit supply side Voodoo economics! Originally Posted by WTF
And you don't give a gerbil's ass about the deficit... you applauded at the time because you knew raising taxes would cost Bush the election in 1992!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm glad a simpleton like you is finally able to grasp the fact that the deficit is impacted by many variables... one of which, under Clinton, was the post-Cold War peace dividend. Being able to spend only 3% of GDP on defense, down from a peak of 6% under your pal Ronnie, was a nice gift for Slick Willy! It gave him peace of mind while he was busy having his cock sucked in the Oval Office!
Wait....i thought Clintons (sic) military savings caused 9/11. (Huh? Did anyone say that? No, they didn't!) Just like Reagan arming Osama Bin Laden help (sic) create 9/11. (Double huh? Deflecting again?)

I can play this game all day dick licker... Originally Posted by WTF
What game is that? The incoherent comment game? The 9/11 deflection game?
Doesn't work that way, fagboy. Methodology is just one of many disciplines you are clueless about.

Over one-third of your 2.7 trillion doesn't belong to Reagan, remember? And if you want to compare apples to apples, you would first need to PV (that's present value) the debt for all of his predecessors, enlarging their contributions, so you could no longer say Reagan tripled the debt.

Far simpler to do what smart economists do - just look at the debt relative to the size of the economy. That way you're comparing apples to apples - current-dollar debt to current-dollar GDP.

Oh wait, isn't that what I fucking told you to do in the first place?

While you were too busy sucking multiple cocks to do your assigned homework, I did a 30-second google search and lookee what I found:

Since graph-reading is another area where you are severely deficient, I will interpret it for you: Ronnie kept the debt ratio below 50% and still manageable, whereas Odumbo ran it up to over 100%, which has been manageable to date only because Bernanke-panky and jellin-yellen pushed interest rates (i.e. the cost to the Treasury of servicing the debt) down to all-time lows.

Oh fuck! Looks like Odumbo jacked up the debt to 104% of GDP! And that's not even the final number!

How about this for your NEXT homework assignment, fagboy - look up the 2016 full-year GDP estimate, so we can divide it into $19.6 trillion and obtain a proper updated scorecard for Odumbo, ok? Originally Posted by lustylad
Looks like you may have overwhelmed the capacity of WFT, the leftist libtard's chief economist.
You failed to see that business cycles are slow and we often times attribute what was started in motion by one to another. Originally Posted by WTF
I knew this shit was coming sooner or later. Leftards will start attributing any success with the Trump admin to Obama's brilliant prior strategies of heavy regulations and taxation.

All Trump has to do is just suggest he is going to reverse all the horrific burdens placed on businesses and the middle class. Now we see the economy, stock market, jobs, etc... starts to tick up.

As long as the focus of the libtards is on ridiculous bullshit like transexual bathroom comfort, and not on issues that concern middle America, they will fail.
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2017, 05:31 PM
What game is that? The incoherent comment game? The 9/11 deflection game? Originally Posted by lustylad
Charts...Here is a simple Pie Charts for you chicken Hawk mutherfuckers that do not know how to follow the money. You welfare Defense Department chicken littles they use fear for more tax payers money!

Pie Chart Flyers - Where Your Income Tax Money Really Goes

BUY YOURS NOW Online!
The current edition of the War Resisters League's famous "pie chart" flyer, Where Your Income Tax Money Really Goes, analyzes the Federal Fiscal Year 2017 Budget.
(FY 2017 is 1 October 2016 - 30 September 2017). Perfect for Tax Day leafletting, as a focus for forums and panels and workshops and more!
Each year, War Resisters League analyzes federal funds outlays as presented in detailed tables in "Analytical Perspectives" of the Budget of the United States Government. Our analysis is based on federal funds, which do not include trust funds -- such as Social Security -- that are raised separately from income taxes for specific purposes. What you pay (or don't pay) by April 18, 2016 goes to the federal funds portion of the budget.

How Were the FY2017 Pie Chart Figures Determined?
“Current military” includes Dept. of Defense ($586 billion) and the military portion ($182 billion) from other departments as noted in current military box above. “Past military” represents veterans’ benefits plus 80% of the interest on the debt.* For further explanation, please go to warresisters.org.
These figures are from an analysis of detailed tables in the Analytical Perspectives book of the Budget of the United States Government, Fiscal Year 2017. The figures are Federal funds, which do not include Trust funds — such as Social Security — that are raised and spent separately from income taxes.
What you pay (or don’t pay) by April 18, 2016, goes to the Federal funds portion of the budget. The government practice of combining Trust and Federal funds began during the Vietnam War, thus making the human needs portion of the budget seem larger and the military portion smaller.

*Analysts differ on how much of the debt stems from the military; other groups estimate 50% to 60%. We use 80% because we believe if there had been no military spending most (if not all) of the national debt would have been eliminated.
Government Deception
The pie chart is the government view of the budget. This is a distortion of how our income tax dollars are spent because it includes Trust Funds (e.g., Social Security), and most of the past military spending is not distinguished from nonmilitary spending. For a more accurate representation of how your Federal income tax dollar is really spent, see the large graph.

Pentagon Spending vs. Security
Presidential campaigns magnify the cries for more military spending. Candidates ignore the facts and declare “the military has been gutted.” They one-up each other on who will be the strongest commander in chief. The graph shows military spending at its highest levels since World War II despite recent declines. Look at what trillions of dollars and endless war have bought, then pledge to take at least one action below.
"Barack Obama will be the only US president in history to never deliver a single year with 3 percent economic growth."

Let that sink in a bit. Obama is a true fucktard.

http://www.ipi.org/ipi_issues/articl...conomic-growth
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2017, 05:44 PM
I knew this shit was coming sooner or later. Leftards will start attributing any success with the Trump admin to Obama's brilliant prior strategies of heavy regulations and taxation.

All Trump has to do is just suggest he is going to reverse all the horrific burdens placed on businesses and the middle class. Now we see the economy, stock market, jobs, etc... starts to tick up.

. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Are you able to see where presidents started saying Fuck the debt? I'll give you a hint, it is above Sir Ronald
https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-b...ercent-3306296

Barack Obama: Added $7.917 trillion, a 68 percent increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of George W. Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.

George W. Bush: Added $5.849 trillion, a 101 percent increase from the $5.8 trillion debt at the end of Clinton's last budget, FY 2001.

Bill Clinton: Added $1.396 trillion, a 32 percent increase from the $4.4 trillion debt at the end of George H.W. Bush's last budget, FY 1993.

George H.W. Bush: Added $1.554 trillion, a 54 percent increase from the $2.8 trillion debt at the end of Reagan's last budget, FY 1989.

Ronald Reagan: Added $1.86 trillion, a 186 percent increase from the $998 billion debt at the end of Carter's last budget, FY 1981. See Did Reaganomics Work?

:thumbdo wn::thum bdown::t humbdown:

Jimmy Carter: Added $299 billion, a 43 percent increase from the $699 billion debt at the end of Ford's last budget, FY 1977.

FY 1978 - $73 billion.
Gerald Ford: Added $224 billion, a 47 percent increase from the $475 billion debt at the end of Nixon's last budget, FY 1974.

Richard Nixon: Added $121 billion, a 34 percent increase from the $354 billion debt at the end of LBJ's last budget, FY 1969.

Lyndon B. Johnson: Added $42 billion, a 13 percent increase from the $312 billion debt at the end of JFK's last budget, FY 1964.

John F. Kennedy: Added $23 billion, an 8 percent increase from the $289 billion debt at the end of Eisenhower's last budget, FY 1961.