Ladies & Gents ... who was your first board client & who was your first board provider?

from "A" board, The Mia (original tantra).

A=YMMV.net
First one I met from the boards was Venusnova. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I saw a client earlier this year (I was only the 2ed provider he had ever seen) and Venusnova was his very first provider. Talk about starting out with a bang.

During our hour together I could not help but worry that I was borning him to tears.
My first board provider was Holly, way back in the old days.
Back in ASPD days.....

Heather Hearte.
First board-lady (or maybe bored-lady considering my prowess) was you sweetie (Brooke). In 08 from the ol' board though. We only met that once but it spoiled me for all the others. Ok, back to lurking... (feel free to PM Brooke if you're curious)
  • 5er
  • 09-23-2010, 03:11 PM
Kylie. Such a cute girl and the only one I have seen locally.
Danni Love was my first.
I havenīt had my first yet. I am deciding.
aspd days - either michelle sandra bell or amber coxxx (both of escape)
ASPD - Courtney of Houston, I believe. Hell, if I remember. I know that I've seen almost all Escape girls when all 6 studios were running. Crazy times! Only exception was the weird hispanic girl who advertises as 41 years young, or something to that effect and calls everyone a caveman. I would have seen her too since I was horny but when I saw that jungle in her pants I ran off the door as fast as I could.

ECCIE - Absolutely Michelle (Michelle Summers), I believe. Not sure either. Sorry. But she developed into an ATF.
The first on ASPD was Italia Debella that was years ago but damn she was a honey.
I am mainly a spa guy but the first real board provider I saw was Allison of Houston. I will mention that you, Brooke, were my second and I thank you both from the bottom of my heart.
Mine was Precious from Escape, she is still working as an indy now but goes by asian sabrina now. I miss escape but a few of the girls are still around

one of my first Indy experiences was Gina who I met through the socials back then and she got me hooked on independent providers. she was quite abit more expensive than a session at escape but she was so worth it. she reminds me of Ariel in her attention to detail and always dressing up in lingerie, man I wish she would come back
1st indy on the A board was Megan Marie (RIP)
Dylan Sweets on here
Melissa Lane and Gabriella within 24 hrs. Still haven't seen any locals yet...Need to change that.