once a who*e always a who*re?

My apologies, really, but you equate having an education these days with having a superior mind...? hahahahaqhahahaha... oh Lord... Originally Posted by Bobave
Education is important, I think.. or hope what he meant was that a lot of people who think they are educated are some of the biggest idiots and assholes.

Anyone who claims to know all the answers doesn't really know very much.
Very true. I don't feel as tho I know everything at all. But, what I do know, is that having an educated mind is something to be very proud of. I am very glad that I graduated from high school a year early and that allowed me more time to decide which college to go to and what I really wanted to study. I'm glad that I have a REAL job outside of this site and that I have something else to fall back on unlike many other's I know of.

I can you my mouth and head for something other than just giving BBBJ's. LOL
Chest thumping Neanderthal is teaching us a new word. See how that worked out?
  • S O B
  • 11-21-2011, 06:23 AM
Oh no, the rat pack is ,for the most part, not giving me any attention. I'm crushed. However, really looking forward to stripper idol.
Oh no, the rat pack is ,for the most part, not giving me any attention. I'm crushed. However, really looking forward to stripper idol. Originally Posted by S O B
Will your daughter be competing? If not, maybe you can give me her number, just to make sure her upbringing is great as you say...

Will you try to bite my nuts too, not just Whispers and Sixx?
  • S O B
  • 11-21-2011, 07:46 AM
Nah, I just want to see if y'all will run your mouths in person.
Mr. SOB
I have not participated in your heated exchange, nor am I a member of any pack, nor have I met anyone from this board other then Providers.

But the tone of your posts seem very threatening and not at all what we expect from members here. We are here to be Safe.

Threatening to attend a function just to see if "Nah, I just want to see if y'all will run your mouths in person." is not cool.

Just saying
Nah, I just want to see if y'all will run your mouths in person. Originally Posted by S O B
Only one I see in this thread that ran their mouth is you and OP.

You brought your daughter into this. You brought up members by name who did not address you, and threatened them with physical violence for something they never said they would do specifically to your daughter (or mother???), and something you say that your daughter is never going to do anyway.

Then you bitched about feeling threatened.

Then you talk about others running their mouths.

Learn to read, take Sixx' logic. By your own reviews, you've been fucking other people's daughters. So are you the only one special enough to threaten others if your adult daughter makes a choice in lifestyle and fucks someone here, or are the fathers of the girls you fucked allowed to castrate you?

Oh, and I'll be your Huckleberry. If you're so inclined, I'll put my nuts in your mouth and see if you bite. If you do bite, don't expect to get up - this is not a threat, just disclosure of consequences for your physical violence. If you don't bite, I will be fair and slip a few dollars in your thongs.
I don't find it necessarily insulting that someone used the word whore to describe someone like myself Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
AMEN!

Call me what you want. I am what I am. It's just semantics.
If that was meant in a derogatory way (which is so hard to decipher while reading text), the person throwing stones will in turn have to deal with the rubble of their glass house.

And to the comment about daughters disapproving of their fathers as hobbyists.
It's none of anyones business. If ones father was a hobbyist it doesn't' take away from the fact that he is potentially an awesome man who is totally committed to his family.

Being a parent means doing the best you can and accepting that your adult child is allowed to make adult decisions. I'm sure that's hard but it can only get easier once this is understood. Right! (not to discredit my stance, but I will admit I'm not a parent so it's easy for me to say that. just being honest).
  • S O B
  • 11-21-2011, 09:32 AM
Old balls?
New to you, sweetie.
  • Vyt
  • 11-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Since some of you cannot seem to follow basic instructions, this thread is done.