Who is your favorite, and why?

Very good EA, very good. When you do make one though be sure to make it a top 10 so 5 of em will be empty

DeD you a mess. Trying to get youngun' in trouble I enjoy each of our moments together. Even that day we had a craving for Luby's and couldn't find one.. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Yep a lot of people have tried to get me to make a to do list. I can't do it lol. They said if you had this much who would you choose right now, I couldn't pick one lol.
hmmmm i have a few favs. I would have to say

Textaz
Eccie Addict
Kinky Nasty

Um Im sure there is more i have a great time with alot of the guys here . I love yall!!! I am happy to be apart of such a great group of people!!

kisses
oh and i see we got divorced before i knew about it EA.... hmmmmm all i can say is im taking everything lol!
Woohoo I'm on a favorite list

SA who said we were divorced. First I heard of that just cause the title ain't there dint mean it ain't still true babe however you can have everything as long as you take me too lol
My fav providers are hands down my darling heart KaraLynn Kelley,LisaLisa,Reese Mcclain,Brooke Wild,TraceyP,and BabyDollSnow of course its favoritism,lol and they are all beautiful stand up ladies who are cool chicks in general My favorite fellas are in a small number and I know you 3 know exactly who you are smooches,licks and big hugs for being the best. You are truly the tickle that makes my kitty puuuurrrr
Bianca will rock anyone's world for sure. She's pretty much my favorite .

Top five would be:

Miranda Layne

Not in that particular order either. All I have seen more than once and will see again. They're others that are great and will see again and some I haven't met yet as well but you can't put everyone on "THE LIST" right lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
There has been a Miranda Layne sighting??
providers......Mila, LisaLisa, Brooke, Reese McClain, LD!!!

hobbist....hmmmm, bet you cant guess....lol
She's still around Darth but maybe only for me hehehe.
providers......Mila, LisaLisa, Brooke, Reese McClain, LD!!!

hobbist....hmmmm, bet you cant guess....lol Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Bet I can. It's dearhunter, right?
  • bbkid
  • 11-18-2010, 10:26 AM
Bet I can. It's dearhunter, right? Originally Posted by TexasGator
Say it ain't so.
I bet it's Icecreamman. She even said he was like the best looking or something
[quote=tbonetas;751752]Gents, ladies, this is an opportunity for you to honor the one whom you today really enjoy the most. I say today because we all realize today's favorite could be tomorrow's "who?"

Like I said, it is an ever changing landscape. Today my ATF is Jemma. Why? She is absolutely gorgeous and fun. We are talking adult fun.
LOL thank you you're fun too
still looking for my favorite
still looking for my favorite Originally Posted by thefranchiseus
you aint found that cougar yet....you need to get busy

And for all of you that think DH is my ATF.....