Is it stupid to be smitten and wanna start dating a provider?

A unique connection with someone can be pretty powerful, it can even overcome or overlook certain factors in these types of situations.... if both have a clear understanding of the expectations on both ends and know the limit of how far it can go, they can have a special "relationship" going. Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
I've fallen into this situation once also. The whole thing made me very unsettled.

I think Rayg07 said it best providers are still women and while you think you may be guarded the right match up can still get to you.

know the limit of how far it can go,...

IMO this is playing with fire, one or both parties will get hurt. Love knows no boudaries and things can get out of hand. Unless the hobbyist is willing to bet half he's worth she will love him for the rest of his life I would advise him to do what yummy said and introduce a few distractions.
Don't do it. You may feel like you want to save her. You are a number. You are just one client that donates $200 for a new TV, shoes or whatever.
  • N.M.
  • 12-16-2016, 08:48 PM
Edit: Don't date a provider.
Cookies.....
Don't do it bro! It can only lead to heartache for you. I've gotten close to a couple of providers. Let's just say I was pursuing them and they pretended like they wanted to be caught. But in the end, they were just pausing to take a breather. Check yourself bro!
Wakeup has a successful marriage.
Think long and hard about it.
Follow your heart ! you only have one life to live. if you sit around thinking/listing at all the negative about dating a provider you will go crazy. Go for it and if it doesn't work out at least you can say you tried and gave it your all. Eccie won't go no where! If it doesn't work out come back for some new frutti-tutti
Wakeup has a successful marriage. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
But how did Barbie the Bimbo & WolfWhistle story go?
CB, I'd say go for your's!! In the real world there are no promises that you have the white picket fence ending, the same as here. Yeah, she's a provider but at least you know what you're getting into upfront. You won't have to worry about surprises on the backside. I think the sooner you confess your intents the better. As Ray said, these ladies are women after all and some are here just to make ends meet and want more from life. You only live once, why not?? Full speed ahead dude, no regrets!!!
Stop drinking the kool aid. Jk. I have that problem with strippers. Been burned before but it was a wild ride. Ask her what her expectations are. They may match yours. You never know till you asks. If that fails then i advised to let Dorphy punch you in the throat. Marry x-mas everyone!!
OP is foolish for this thread and the idea of dating a provider. If he doesn't take the advice he should go try as hard as he can and when he fails and is heart broken and has no money left he can come tell us he we were right. This is how this will end. Who wants to take a bet?
I've already told him. Fool-proof his retirement and investments and go have fun and if he wants to get married under any context (RW or Hobby) then ask her how she feels about a pre-nup and then well there's your answer. lol

Personally, looks and sex is nice but I also prefer someone who is genuinely smart (academically), has useful Microsoft excel skills and can manipulate complex formulas, crunch numbers, and create data models on occasion. lol ohh how sexy!!!
OP is foolish for this thread and the idea of dating a provider. If he doesn't take the advice he should go try as hard as he can and when he fails and is heart broken and has no money left he can come tell us he we were right. This is how this will end. Who wants to take a bet? Originally Posted by gtoman
Or he can return to tell us it was the best decision of his life and invite us all to the wedding
  • N.M.
  • 12-17-2016, 06:53 AM
But how did Barbie the Bimbo & WolfWhistle story go? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
DoMo, you can't be serious with that example lol that was only a "relationship" in Wolfturd's head...

That was more of a trailer park fatal attraction comedy-horror tale at its best...