Do women like when guys shave their balls

If a long pointy goatee is a "Van Dyke" is pubic hair a " Dick Van Dyke"????
That would seriously hurt!!! Originally Posted by tiffanyvaughn
the pain of waxing being merely frivolous?
My ATF shaves me regularly and she is very good at it. I am not the only client she manscapes,
My ATF shaves me regularly and she is very good at it. I am not the only client she manscapes, Originally Posted by Abraham

Please share... who is she?
Yes - a woman grooming me there... just the thought of her careful manipulations... her crafting the area to her desires... and then exclaiming... mmm that's how I love a penis... totally cool... and arousing...
  • bully
  • 01-25-2013, 10:26 PM
I have no affiliation with this company, other than a very satisfied customer:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Bare-Pair-...s=balls+shaver Originally Posted by krusty
Gonna give this a try. My ball sack has been nicked far too many times!
I've been shaving since I was in the corps, before I met my SO. She only has questions if I let it grow out.

TM
I prefer shaven because I like to lick and suck, but I think its more important that everything is clean and fresh.
Not only your Balls, but more importantly, shave your asshole gents....for "play" and for sanitary reasons. I get my asshole licked 75% of the time without even asking. Slick as a whistle!!
I prefer clean shaven balls, nobody like hair in their mouth!
How do you shave your asshole.lol I am scared I would cut something trying to shave blindly.
Ok. So some guys don't shave their balls. Understood. But when it starts growing UP the shaft, lets definitley get rid of those.

You wouldn't want to lick a lollipop with a hair wrapped around.
Shudder.
I am "just getting old', but shaved beaver is startin' to weird me out.

However, I'm not opposed to trimming up the ol' ball sack forest, just in case...
I love a smooth pair of balls in my mouth and sliding over my face.