1 hundo THOUSAND!

Nasdaq closed at a record high today, and the S&P isn’t doing too damn bad either.

I find it ironic that when Trump touted how well the stock market was doing and how well our 401K’s were doing, Biden made comments that it was only because Trump was taking care of his cronies and that the stock market was not a true measure of the economy.

But now, Biden is claiming the same thing about the stock market and how it’s a great measure of how the economy is doing.

Can’t have it both ways folks.
It’s amazing to me how riled up people get for national elections, that in my existence, have never changed my life. A few tax changes here and there, a few extra bucks, a bit fewer bucks, but overall, nothing major has ever changed.

What is it that we have in the USA, politics, a single party system of the ultra wealthy minority. We literally elect the same politicians who are amongst the top 0.01% to make our decisions for us.

The sooner the regular folk start realizing what’s really going on, the better. Sadly, I don’t see it ever happening
It’s amazing to me how riled up people get for national elections, that in my existence, have never changed my life. A few tax changes here and there, a few extra bucks, a bit fewer bucks, but overall, nothing major has ever changed.

What is it that we have in the USA, politics, a single party system of the ultra wealthy minority. We literally elect the same politicians who are amongst the top 0.01% to make our decisions for us.

The sooner the regular folk start realizing what’s really going on, the better. Sadly, I don’t see it ever happening Originally Posted by bf0082
Couldn’t have said it better myself!
Nasdaq closed at a record high today, and the S&P isn’t doing too damn bad either.

I find it ironic that when Trump touted how well the stock market was doing and how well our 401K’s were doing, Biden made comments that it was only because Trump was taking care of his cronies and that the stock market was not a true measure of the economy.

But now, Biden is claiming the same thing about the stock market and how it’s a great measure of how the economy is doing.

Can’t have it both ways folks. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
If you're going to nitpick comments have a go at this one (after you're done rotfl)

"Former President Trump said the stock market is doing well because investors are confident he’ll be elected again in 2024. "

https://thehill.com/homenews/4444199...to-be-elected/
[QUOTE=woodywouldpekher;1063501 011]

"Former President Trump said the stock market is doing well because investors are confident he’ll be elected again in 2024. "

There may just be some truth to this. Keep in mind the stock market is primarily a bet on the future.
Market is up IN SPITE of Bidumb.... not because of him.....
Gone for a week.
I guess its time for a
Trump Trump Trump
FUCK the haters!!!!
Fuckin’ lily lol
Gone for a week.
I guess its time for a
Trump Trump Trump
FUCK the haters!!!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
Just....WHEWWWWW!!!!!!!

I can't believe it only took ya a week to come up with that!

Keep on keepin on Bragh!

As if I give a fuck what you think....
As if I give a fuck what you think.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Enuff ta keep responding ta my drivel, evidently...

Feel...worse..

Ok so, for the next four years we’re gonna have one of two things. If Biden wins, we’re stuck with his incompetent ass that is dealing with dementia. Or, we’ll be stuck with Trump for another four years and his comments and posts that are gonna piss people off and the left is gonna go after him with everything they’ve got…wasting our tax dollars…again. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Both of the two options are running for their own ego, rather than in the best interest of the country. A Pew Research survey found that 49% of registered voters would replace BOTH candidates on the ballot if they could.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...den-and-trump/

Biden can’t possibly believe he can perform for another four years, even at the poor levels he performed during his first four. His intention must be to to leave the presidency to a VP that he selected based on race and gender, that was in sixth place when she dropped out of the 2020 Presidential Race, he is completely ignoring what the population (that his is supposedly serving) has already expressed. I’m unable to think of any positives that have occurred during his presidency. The withdrawal from Afghanistan was horrendous. Maybe that we are committed to NATO again. For now.

The Constitution provides for three branches of government, with a system in place to ensure that no one branch was to become too powerful. That is part of the Constitution. Trump has no respect for this (yes, the Constitution) and has made efforts to either control or compromise the effectiveness of the Legislative and Judicial branches. “It’s a witch hunt”. “They’ve weaponized the judicial system”. In coming to power, Hitler manipulated the system of government slowly until he had no challengers. It just feels like the same thing. It’s not just that he’s a buffoon and he makes nasty posts.

Trump initially joked about a third term. But now he is discussing it more seriously. Not a very sophisticated way of implementing change, first introducing the concept in a non challenging way, and gradually opening it up to more serious discussion.

Maybe this is why he’s so comfortable with authoritarian leaders?

And I don’t see where Trump ever bothered to try and unite the nation. There’s always a “them”

I’m not sure what happens if Trump loses the election. It’s unlikely he would respect the results. Whether it’s a court case or an election, he’s always got some explanation how they were out to get him personally and it wasn’t fair. Does he fly off to some non-extraditing country while he tells his supporters to “take what’s ours”? Maybe I should buy a MAGA banner, in case they decide to start going door-to-door.

Like all those Germans that signed up with the Nazi party.

Because they were afraid fro their safety.

Biden could make for another really bad four years. Really bad.

I mean, if we’re going to get a dictator, cant we get one that’s not a draft dodging POS that doesn’t say crap like “you got to grab them by the pussy”?!? That doesn’t go to bankruptcy court like Charlie Sheen goes to rehab? WTF, this is America! I want the Fn best!
  • clmc
  • 05-23-2024, 10:39 AM
Well stated Gdubya110.

We have a choice between the lesser of two evils this Nov with Biden definitely being the lesser evil.

Comparisons of Trump being like Hitler are ridiculous. If anything incompetent Don is far more like pompous vain Benito Mussolini “Il Duce” an Italian who created fascism, a movement that would plunge most of Europe into darkness. From undermining judges to indoctrinating children and poorly educated, he pioneered key tactics that other dictators would use to seize power.

Pompous Benito Mussolini was well known as Il Duce.
In this respect pompous Trump is more like an 'IL Douche-bag"
^^^^^^^
Both of the two options are running for their own ego, rather than in the best interest of the country. A Pew Research survey found that 49% of registered voters would replace BOTH candidates on the ballot if they could.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...den-and-trump/

Biden can’t possibly believe he can perform for another four years, even at the poor levels he performed during his first four. His intention must be to to leave the presidency to a VP that he selected based on race and gender, that was in sixth place when she dropped out of the 2020 Presidential Race, he is completely ignoring what the population (that his is supposedly serving) has already expressed. I’m unable to think of any positives that have occurred during his presidency. The withdrawal from Afghanistan was horrendous. Maybe that we are committed to NATO again. For now.

The Constitution provides for three branches of government, with a system in place to ensure that no one branch was to become too powerful. That is part of the Constitution. Trump has no respect for this (yes, the Constitution) and has made efforts to either control or compromise the effectiveness of the Legislative and Judicial branches. “It’s a witch hunt”. “They’ve weaponized the judicial system”. In coming to power, Hitler manipulated the system of government slowly until he had no challengers. It just feels like the same thing. It’s not just that he’s a buffoon and he makes nasty posts.

Trump initially joked about a third term. But now he is discussing it more seriously. Not a very sophisticated way of implementing change, first introducing the concept in a non challenging way, and gradually opening it up to more serious discussion.

Maybe this is why he’s so comfortable with authoritarian leaders?

And I don’t see where Trump ever bothered to try and unite the nation. There’s always a “them”

I’m not sure what happens if Trump loses the election. It’s unlikely he would respect the results. Whether it’s a court case or an election, he’s always got some explanation how they were out to get him personally and it wasn’t fair. Does he fly off to some non-extraditing country while he tells his supporters to “take what’s ours”? Maybe I should buy a MAGA banner, in case they decide to start going door-to-door.

Like all those Germans that signed up with the Nazi party.

Because they were afraid fro their safety.

Biden could make for another really bad four years. Really bad.

I mean, if we’re going to get a dictator, cant we get one that’s not a draft dodging POS that doesn’t say crap like “you got to grab them by the pussy”?!? That doesn’t go to bankruptcy court like Charlie Sheen goes to rehab? WTF, this is America! I want the Fn best! Originally Posted by Gdubya110

Pretty much states what the country faces in the upcoming election…..

elg…..