Why the fascination with big asses these days?

Man I would love to lay down and take a nap on Kennedy Bunz' ass!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPnEU-YmgYs
  • 1life
  • 09-08-2018, 03:25 PM
Very good point - I did notice and wonder about why the best looking girls were at the bar.

What place are you referring to as the front for prostitution? Hooters?

I like a house of prostitution that has many choices and some plausibility that it is legit, for my cover story. Originally Posted by friendly fred

I was wondering the same thing. Can you elaborate please? Thanks
Put a nice firm ass in some yoga pants and oh my!
This doesn’t go out of style. Ever!

Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Call me a fool, but this beauty is borderline too frail. I'm not condoning fat, but fit she's not...she's just tiny.

Call me a fool, but this beauty is borderline too frail. I'm not condoning fat, but fit she's not...she's just tiny.

More importantly, who gives a rats ass what one person finds attractive. We all like different things, and variety is the spice of life.

Call me a fool, but this beauty is borderline too frail. She is amazingly beautiful though. I'm not condoning fat, but she's not at all fit...she's just tiny.

More importantly, who gives a rats ass what one person finds attractive. We all like different things, and variety is the spice of life.

This chick is photoshopped.... Wtf is up with her back? Is she half weiner dog?? To each his own i say. She needs some red beans and rice STAT!!
Yeah, torso's a bit long, but it COULD also be the perspective of the camera. Unlikely, but possible.

And, yeah, a little too lean overall. Head looks a bit big for her body, too.
  • BLM69
  • 09-09-2018, 01:14 PM
Yeah, torso's a bit long, but it COULD also be the perspective of the camera. Unlikely, but possible.

And, yeah, a little too lean overall. Head looks a bit big for her body, too. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Never seen a super hot chick broke down so much, she looks great to me! I think you're just use them thick corn fed women that you don't recognize another body type.
This chick is photoshopped.... Wtf is up with her back? Is she half weiner dog?? To each his own i say. She needs some red beans and rice STAT!! Originally Posted by justdat_k
You guys don't like girls who look like this, more for me and that's great, but I don't see how anyone could turn her down.
$1500-5000 tip for one beer?
Someone lied to you
Never seen a super hot chick broke down so much, she looks great to me! I think you're just use them thick corn fed women that you don't recognize another body type. Originally Posted by BLM69
She's okkaaaaayy....I guess. I COULD do her, if she's just INSISTENT on getting some Vitamin D in my presence, but, I wouldn't actively chase her or anything.

After looking again, it's not so much that her head is too big, but her torso is.

Odd picture.

WALDT.
Never seen a super hot chick broke down so much, she looks great to me! I think you're just use them thick corn fed women that you don't recognize another body type. Originally Posted by BLM69

Yup..slimmed and spinners are the most envied.
I'm curious as to why you care what another man finds appealing and is willing to pay for? Just because you like spinners doesn't mean your taste in women is any better than a man who likes a curvy girl. Women are wonderfully made and we ALL bring something unique to EVERY encounter. Is it necessary to tear down a woman that you aren't attracted to? To each their own. I can't for the life of me figure out why you have to bash someone who doesn't fit your description of beauty. Keep your negativity to yourself and seek out those who float your lil boats. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Well said. To each his or her own. I agree with Chung also. It doesn’t really matter the size as long as it fits with the rest of her body. It’s the whole package that counts.
I think you are sexy as fuck Kendall Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
+1

although I haven't seen her yet, her ass looks absolutely delicious in her showcase photos