Interesting breakfast with Andrea Swallows

I actually met with her yesterday. She texted me the same she is texting some of you. I was hesitant about it and told her straight up that I couldn't cause of all the bad reviews she had been receiving. I reached out to JakeJake and he said he just saw her. I told her I would go by and see her so we can talk.

She explained all what happened a few weeks ago, half true--half lies (now seeing what JakeJake posted), then showed me her phone. I see our exchange, then showed me how some gentlemen are willing to see her, but want it for free or next to nothing along with some BBFS and they would write good reviews to help her out. Now I can say she was lying, but seeing it for myself, hard for her to lie about that.

Not telling you guys to line up to see her, just wanted to put my 2 cents. Originally Posted by tmtx1978
And for all you young ladies reading this, this is the unspoken penalty for 'f'ing up big time: the dark knights will come to rescue you and what they offer won't be pretty. And if you take those offers, you will be under threat from them forever.

I really don't understand why you guys are still on the fence about a known gang pimped girl.... REALLY.. I mean is the little head controlling you guys to the point where you ignore all red flags and still go visit or "talk to" a girl who is obviously in a situation that is screaming, "RUN, FORREST!! RUUUUN!"

But isn't that cute.. She has a "nice pimp". I honestly think some of you really don't give a shit or are just clueless about the risks some of these girls are taking.. And the risks YOU are taking when you go to see girls like this... Who really knows if she is doing free sessions or BBFS? And there's nothing attractive IMO about a young girl who has nothing and is following orders from guys who have total control over everything she does. She needs to learn this biz, get her shit together, and try to make it as an Indy eventually. Nothing about the way she is running business or the rep she has built in just a short time would turn me on if I were a client. But I guess WALDT huh... Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Well said Savannah. I know there are pimped girls out there and it's a waste of breath or typing to try to change whatever mind they have left under pimp control, but for those with a bit of sanity left, you should read and reread this. If you think it's all good for Daddy to take your money, choose your clothes, where you live, who you associate with, when you can go home, write or call home, your salary and how it's invested and when you can leave the game, and take an occasional ass-whipping when he shows his 'affection' for you "cause you deserved it".... wake up.
You know how in the NFL draft sometimes you have a pick in the late rounds and someone slips down - either for getting in trouble or injuries - that's a first round talent and a team has to take that risk? Slam me all you want, but if precautions are taken, this may be a value pick right now. . .
Dude people saying Macbeth this and Macbeth that. I didn't post the alert, please people stop with the macbeth unless you like Shakespeare or something because I already had a strange pm of some guy wanting to have lunch with me so he can get settled in the hobby. Wtf Originally Posted by macbeth1000
My bad, whoever it was. I'll take you lunch to make up for it
Dazed & Confused
Attached Images File Type: jpg Dazed-Confused-dazed-and-confused-385059_1000_685.jpg (177.9 KB, 387 views)
  • 05-14-2014, 01:50 PM
Did the pimp write this, because it was terrible reading and sounds awfully ignorant!!!
  • L.A.
  • 05-14-2014, 01:51 PM
Waffle House has an excellent Filet.....I'm just saying.
Did the pimp write this, because it was terrible reading and sounds awfully ignorant!!! Originally Posted by 8701
No but the pimp was a little arrogant, she just called me trying to figure out what I posted cause someone canceled because of the ihop thread she told me she couldn't hear and it was on speaker so figured the pimp had her call and I just hanged up and blocked her
No but the pimp was a little arrogant, she just called me trying to figure out what I posted cause someone canceled because of the ihop thread she told me she couldn't hear and it was on speaker so figured the pimp had her call and I just hanged up and blocked her Originally Posted by jakejake52
Congratulations. You have now become one with her drama.
Don't believe that old Star Trek line, Jake: resistance is NOT futile.
No but the pimp was a little arrogant, she just called me trying to figure out what I posted cause someone canceled because of the ihop thread she told me she couldn't hear and it was on speaker so figured the pimp had her call and I just hanged up and blocked her Originally Posted by jakejake52
We have been infiltrated however dude if I was you, I would be careful because these people are trying to find where the leaks are cause I got a strange pm now from someone that didn't do their homework before contacting me.
These people are desperate and history shows that desperate people do desperate things. You exposed this whole can of worms to the point that denial is no longer an option, it was before but not anymore. Beware
Dude people saying Macbeth this and Macbeth that. I didn't post the alert, please people stop with the macbeth unless you like Shakespeare or something because I already had a strange pm of some guy wanting to have lunch with me so he can get settled in the hobby. Wtf Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Probably bc you threw yourself in the middle of this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1050052

Based on this post:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=13

Pretty much. Smh

And did someone say "let it go"? Why? So she can keep doing it til someone spots her on BP and links it in a new alert? Considering the things being said, it sounds like letting it go is the last thing the community should be doing.

*Taps the mic* Eh hem, from what everyone is saying, the extensive signs of this girl's issues were reported in most of her "Yes" (smh again) reviews. Yet some of you brainiacs couldn't help but getting yourselves screwed over "puffy nips". Are you Fcuking kidding me?!?!?

Ya she looks too young - but she has puffy nips!

Definitely strung out on something - but she has PUFFY NIPS!!!

Bad situation and obviously pimped in a bad way - BUT SHE HAS PUFFY NIPS!!!!

A lot of you guys are so hard to feel sorry for. Do you go out for leisurely strolls in Pleasant Grove at 2am bc the air feels more crisp too?

Yes its wrong to rob people but when you are knowingly going to see a girl in that condition and in that situation I'd venture to guess that the karma fairy just paid your ass a visit. You want people to feel bad u got burned? Please. You were going in there to take advantage of a girl who was repeatedly reported to be in a bad situation then ended up being the one who got screwed.

And where's that sweet bunch of fucktards who try and say that bc we are all on a whore board we have no right to argue ethical concerns. Does robbery fall under that too??

....crickets chirping....

*drops mic* Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Probably bc you threw yourself in the middle of this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1050052

Based on this post:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=13 Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thank you but wasn't looking for your opinion. And NO you wrong again, people saying it even after reading what I posted in you know where. Thank you but you can go now.
We have been infiltrated however dude if I was you, I would be careful because these people are trying to find where the leaks are cause I got a strange pm now from someone that didn't do their homework before contacting me.
These people are desperate and history shows that desperate people do desperate things. You exposed this whole can of worms to the point that denial is no longer an option, it was before but not anymore. Beware Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Yup they got a picture of me so I'm sure they know who I am...guess I can't visit any providers in that area for a while now...
You know, if I was the OP I might be less worried about the pimp, and more worried about the IHOP cameras having images of me dining with the pimped gal whose photograph I posted on the internet.
RQUOTE=TinMan;1055315376]You know, if I was the OP I might be less worried about the pimp, and more worried about the IHOP cameras having images of me dining with the pimped gal whose photograph I posted on the internet. [/QUOTE]

Still more worried about the pimp according to him his uncles are big in the business don't wanna cross them on the way to seeing a provider especially if they use my pic